Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Leaving and Kryn fight's the Akatsuki!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn stays with them for a couple of nights but one night she sneaks away. The others go after her reluctantly and when they do appear before them they see that Kryn is fighting the Akatsuki who ar...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1105 words

0Unrated
Kryn sat outside the camp fire and away from everyone. No one tried to approach her especially when she sent them a look that showed that she wished to be alone. Itachi watched her, he knew she was planning something, but what it was, was a mystery. Neji and Hinata kept to themselves as Naruto kept sending Kryn, worried glances which Kryn ignored as she looked up at the nighttime sky. Kryn closed her eyes, she had decided what she was going to do.

She just hoped what she was doing was the right thing, but she knew that it most likely wasn't the right thing to do. Her heart had settled on revenge in the end. She opened her eyes and stared up at the stars and the moon as a slight sad smile spread across her face. She wouldn't regret what she was doing, if she let them get close to her or interfere, she would never get the revenge she desired. But Itachi had said that they would help her get the revenge she wanted.

She didn't know if she could trust them as she frowned a little. She hated being indecisive and she had made up her mind. She was going to leave in three days at night.
______

"We will attack in five days. That gives them enough time to prepare themselves." Kisame said and Deidara nodded his head as Zetsu kept quiet and Sasori grunted.
________

Tsunade looked up at the night sky through the Hokage's window and said," Jiraiya I want you to go after them. I have a bad feeling they are about to run into deep trouble. Trouble that they can't get themselves out of." Jiraiya nodded his head and said," I will. Don't worry, Tsunade. They will be fine, Itachi and Kakashi are there and i'm going to be there shortly. They are going to be safe. Have faith in them and in the jonin's that work for you."

"I do... but I have this bad feeling." Tsunade said and Jiraiya put his hand on her shoulder and said," I will go, just to pacify this fear of yours, Tsunade. Take care of Konoha." "I will, no need to worry about Konoha especially when it's under my protection." Tsunade stated and Jiraiya chuckled before he disappeared and Tsunade thought," If you were going to help, Kizuma, now is the time to do so. We could use your help."

3 DAYS LATER
MORNING

Naruto smiled softly in his sleep and snorted before turning to his side and kept on snoring blissfully. "Oh my god! KRYN'S GONE!!" Ino yelled causing Naruto to shoot up shocked and startled at her shocking. What she said didn't register for a few moments and when it did he paled. "Did she leave when we were all sleeping? Why? Why did she leave?!" Naruto asked himself as he jumped up and rushed in putting on clothes before running out of his tent and stared at the scene before him.

Itachi's face was twisting in anger slash rage as Sasuke's eyes flared at the betrayal in his eyes. Naruto closed his eyes..... he knew deep down inside that they all knew this was going to happen. Jiraiya's voice floated out to them," Why do you all look so gloomy? You should be happy to see, I, the Great Jiraiya, the Toad Hermit!" Naruto looked at him and answered softly and sadly," Kryn was with us for a short while... she was going to stay with us but she left.."

Jiraiya suddenly went serious as he said," You knew she wouldn't stay, even I can tell she wouldn't stay for long. She's doing what she thinks is right." "Let's go. I feel her pressence. She's fighting the Akatsuki." Itachi stated and Naruto's eyes widened at that befre he said determined," Let's go show her that she needs friends." There were cheers of agreement as everyone tore down their tents, packed everything up and set out after Itachi who took off as soon as they were ready.

35 MINUTES LATER

They skidded to a stop as they watched in horror as Kryn was clearly overpowered by the Akatsuki. Kryn dodged a kunai and barely dodged Kisame's Samehada. Kryn clentched her fist and said," I'm a Kage ANBU captain! I won't let them overpower me so easily!" As if hearing her Kizuma appeared and gasped at the sight of her. "Kryn! You Akatsuki bastards! Stay away from her!" Kizuma exclaimed and jumped into the middle of the battle to help Kryn out.

Kryn as if knowing a close friend was near and possibly in danger fought even harder and more vicious. She was starting to overpower the Akatsuki as Kisame said," Damnit! Get rid of the red head, Deidara, Zetsu!" Kryn growled as she flew through handsigns before muttering something and suddenly shadows were surrounding Kizuma and the others. She then flew through more handsigns and muttered something before a bolt of electricity shot out from the shadow barrier at Zetsu and Deidara.

The two dodged and Sasori stated," We are being overpowered again. We must leave once more. We can not fight two Kage ninja's at the same time. Let us pull back again." Kisame muttered underneathe his breath darkly as he nodded his agreement and the Akatsuki left once more. The shadows fell around the one's it was protecting and they stared at her in shock and surprise. Kizuma ran towards Kryn and Kryn turned around a sad happy look in her eyes.

"Kiz-chan!" Kryn cried out as she threw her arms around Kizuma's neck who cried out," Kryn nee-chan! I've missed you so much! I thought I wouldn't ever see you again!" "She remembered more." Sakura stated a slight smile on her face. "I'm glad she did." Naruto said his lips pulling into a big grin as he watched the two girls... act like girls. They cried over each other, the sight was genuine. This was the second time he saw Kryn so happy, truly and genuinely happy.

He was glad he could see her happy cause he knew it didn't happen very often. "Kiz-chan, why are you here? It isn't safe near me." Kryn said nervously as she glanced around her as if waiting for the Akatsuki to pop out of no where. "You aren't doing this again, Kryn nee-chan! I'm not having you leave me behind while you go and put yourself in danger! Nao was my nee-san and so was Keii onee-san and Kouden onee-san! I have every right to help you with your revenge!" Kizuma cried out tightening her grip on Kryn's waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story