Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Staying with them

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn and Kizuma decide to stick with the Rookie 11 and Team Suna.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1022 words

0Unrated
Kryn looked down into Kizuma's fiery red eyes and lifted a hand only to ruffle her fiery red hair. "Alright, together then." Kryn said and Kizuma cried out in happiness and glee. Then as if noticing the others there she became serious and said releasing Kryn and bowing to them," I am in your debt for all of you have done for, Kryn, in the past. Kryn means everything to Kagekagure." They blinked and shared looks, they weren't used to anyone bowing to them.

Kryn looked at Kizuma sadly and stated softly,"
I don't remember everything, Kizuma. I remember only a little, I don't remember any secrets I hold of Kagekagure or of the people I have killed and the people I know, except for you and those over there." "It's alright, Kryn nee-chan! I will help you remmeber! No need to rush, these things will take some time." Kizuma said smiling a little at Kryn who smiled back with happiness.

"Do you wish to stay with us for now? We are heading towards the border to deal with Sound nin's." Kakashi explained and Kizuma went dead serious as she stated seriously," I will have to discuss this with, Kryn. Kagekagure is not on helping terms with Konoha just yet. I want to see what Kryn thinks... alone." The others nodded and Itachi said," Let's find a place to set up camp and then let's do it. Then you can discuss what you need to with Kryn."

Kizuma bowed once more and Kryn hesitated before nodding her head and said," Let's go then." Itachi looked up when he heard his pupil's talking softly in Sakura's tent. "She seems lighter since she met up with someone who was important to her." Sakura said softly and sighing as Naruto said," I'm glad. She seems genuinely happy." ".... Hn." Was all Sasuke said and Itachi smirked at that. Yes the Uchiha's were such talkers.

Sakura suddenly giggled as she said," S-Sasuke-kun this isn't the time or place to be doing that!" Naruto sighed and said," Oh great..." Kakashi's lone eye flew to the tent as he asked Itachi softly," Do you think that they are...?" Itachi chuckled as he answered," If he is then he's winning the bet between the two of us. He's reviving the Clan faster than I am and i'm older than him." ".... I didn't want to know that, Itachi." Kakashi finally stated after a slight pause.

Itachi chuckled again as he looked up at the sky as Sakura's giggles reached them. Ino stormed to the tent and opened it only to gape at the sight in front of her. Curious Itachi and Kakashi walked over only for Kakashi to gape under his mask and Itachi raised a eyebrow up slightly. Sakura was on the ground, on her back with Sasuke over her tickling her and Naruto sat off to the side watching the two with amusement dancing in his eyes.

At the tent opening Sasuke paused in tickling Sakura and looked over at them only to stare back blankly. He then finally asked," What?" "Oh... oh! Uhh... nothing!" Ino answered flustered before walking back to her tent and Kakashi shook his head before him and Itachi went back to their spots by the fire but not before Itachi poked fun at them," Having fun in here, otouto, pinkie? You're getting loud, we can here you out there."

Sakura blushed deeply as Sasuke turned a very light pink and Naruto burst out into laughter as Itachi walked away. Itachi was still smirking thirty minutes later as the three came out for dinner. Sakura was still deep red while Sasuke seemed unfazed.
________

Fourty-five minutes later Kryn and Kizuma finally returned and Itachi looked at them before he asked softly and serious," What is your decision?" Kryn met Kizuma's eyes before turning to meet Itachi's and she answered just as serious," We are staying, if that is alright with you. We have decided to stay with you for the mission and will return with you to Konoha. We will help out on missions, while we are there as pay for letting us stay in Konoha. If this is alright with all of you."

Kakashi shrugged, he didn't see any problem with it and neither did the others. They turned to Itachi to see what he would say and Itachi finally stated," I don't see any problem with it. We'll talk to Hokage-sama when we return." Kryn and Kizuma nodded their heads and sat down across from Kakashi and Itachi. Kryn looked up at the sky her eyes carefully blank as she mused over her thoughts in silence. Itachi vaguely wondered what they talked about.

Kizuma seemed to understand her silence as she put her hands together and started chanting softly or praying. They didn't know which seeing that they couldn't tell which she was doing. Kryn finally looked down before stating," I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight everyone, goodnight Kizuma." "Goodnight, Kryn nee-chan." Kizuma muttered not opening her eyes as she went back to chanting and the others gave her various goodnights and waves.

She then went to a nearby tree and jumped in only to settle down and close her eyes. To all of their eyes she then fell asleep. Kizuma then stopped whatever she was doing and looked at Kryn her eyes softening. "She really has changed... it's so shocking. I wish we could go back in time and save her from that pain. Not even I understand what she had to go through and Nao was my older brother." Kizuma stated softly as her eyes tinted with sadness.

"Not everyone can be saved from sadness and pain. Some have to go through that to grow, and change. It can be a good thing and it could be a bad thing." Itachi stated and Kizuma nodded her head before standing up and bowed as she said," Goodnight." They murmured her a goodnight as she went to the base of the tree Kryn was sleeping in and leaned her back against it. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep agains the tree.
Sign up to rate and review this story