Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

They finally talk!

by kristinia 0 reviews

They take care of the Sound movement and are finally heading back to Konoha. When they camp Itachi and Kryn are finally able to talk like Kryn wants to. What will the two talk about?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1152 words

0Unrated
Kryn watched through the brush before whispering softly," Kizuma now." "Hai, Kryn." Came the reply before the fiery red head jumped out of her hiding spot surprising the Sound ninja's in that area. Before they could yell out shadows were wrapping around them and suffoccating them. Kryn then jumped out kunai soaring through the air and hitting a Sound nin right in the forehead. The two then worked in sync to kill the Sound ninja's.

Once they were done Kizuma set about to destroy the bodies as Kryn put a hand to the headpiece and she said softly," The Sound ninja's are destroyed in this area. How are the rest of you doing? Do we need to split up and help the rest of you?" "We're fine over here." Sasuke's answer came as they heard Sakura cussing loudly in the background and Itachi asked coldly though he seemed amused," What happened to pinkie? What did she do?"

"I have absolutely no idea. She does seemed pissed at the Sound nin's." Sasuke answered before Shikamaru stated calmly," We could use some help over here, there's more than I expected. At least... a hundred or so. We've been surrounded." "Kryn get there as soon as you can." Itachi ordered and Kryn said seriously," Hai! I'm on it!" "What about me?" Kizuma asked finally finished with dealing with the bodies.

".... Scout the area." Itachi finally answered and Kryn giggled at Kizuma's face but she said," Alright I got it." Kryn and Kizuma then split up going in different directions after promising each other that they would meet up later.
_______

Kryn appeared in front of Ino and took out a kunai just in time to block the kunai coming at her. "Backup is here. This place looks like a mess. The terrain is our disadvantage." Kryn stated and Ino said softly," Shika figured that out once they surrounded us with smug looks." Kryn glanced at Shikamaru's concentrating look before she looked forward and said," I'll buy you some time for your plan, Shikamaru. Just tell me it right now."

Shikamaru whispered something to them softly and Kryn nodded her head as she ordered," Step back if you can. This is going to get messy." The three then moved back as much as they could as Kryn charged up for her attack.
_______

Itachi looked up at the camp site as Kryn, Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru walked in. They all looked worn out and tired as Team 8 plopped to the ground and Kryn said," I'm taking a bath." Kizuma wasn't back yet so Kryn went alone.
_______

When Kryn returned her waist length midnight black hair stuck to her clothes wet. She had a towell and was drying her hair as she wore a robe but underneathe was a mystery. Kryn blinked as Kizuma looked at her shocked and Kryn asked confused," What?" "Tell me you are wearing something underneathe that robe." Kizuma answered and Kryn sweatdropped as she stated defensively," Of course I am, i'm not going to go around nude except for this robe."

Kizuma sweatdropped at the defensive tone and watched as Kryn went over to her pack and took off her robe before putting it in the bag. She was wearing lose pants and a tank top both were black. She then put her towel hanging from a branch to let it dry. Once Kryn sat down she grabbed her hair and then a brush from her bag and started brushing her hair. Once she was done she braided her hair with ease then through the braid over sher shoulder.

Itachi stood up and stated," Let's go and talk." Kryn stood up and nodded before following him and ignoring Kizuma's giggles. "Why are you giggling?" Naruto asked genuinely confused and Kizuma looked at him amused before she answered," Kryn nee-chan clearly has feelings for Itachi-san and he has feelings for her. It's easy to see that." "But Itachi-sensei said that he didn't like her." Naruto said confused and Kizuma sighed.

"People's feelings change, that's something you can never count on. People's feelings change over time and it may be soon or later but they change. The change maybe good but it may also be bad. It depends really on the person." Kizuma explained and Naruto's face smoothed over and he said softly," Yeah... that's true. People's feelings do change over time."
_______

Itachi led them until he was sure that no one followed and even if they did they wouldn't be able to hear them. He then motioned for Kryn to sit down and once she was settled he sat down. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Itachi asked softly which surprised him but at the same time didn't surprise him. He understood her the best out of everyone but Sasuke. The two understood her the best seeing that they had similiar fates.

"Why... why did you keep trying to bring me back to Konoha?" Kryn asked looking up at the sky and Itachi seemed stumped on that question. Itachi finally answered after a few moments of contemplation," Because we have similiar pasts. You are just like me and otouto. Besides... you needed somewhere to go when you fail." Kryn looked at him a soft smile on her face as a wound in her heart started healing. "I have so much things to thank you for and I don't know where to begin." Kryn said softly.

"You don't have to, I already know you are thankful." Itachi said and Kryn looked at him before nodding. Tears fell down her cheeks despite the happiness in her eyes. Itachi watched her before standing and walking over to her. He then kneeled before her and wiped the tears away gently. "No need to cry." Itachi whispered before pressing his lips to hers in a soft yet firm kiss. Kryn's eyes widened before they closed and she responded to the kiss.

"Nao would have wanted me to move on... so I will... with Itachi." Kryn thought as her eyes fluttered close and Itachi pressed even more as he licked her lips asking for entrance. She opened her mouth giving him entrance.
______

"They've been gone a long time. I wonder what they are talking about." Ino mused aloud as everyone just lounged around the camping area. Gai and Rock Lee were a few feet away training while Tenten stared at them as if they had grown another head. Neji and Hinata had retired early both stating they wanted to be ready to get up early in the morning. Jiraiya chuckled as he said," Ahhh young love. It's heavy in the air." Naruto sent him a wierd look.

Itachi and Kryn walked into the camping site with Kryn walking behind Itachi. Itachi layed down on his bed roll and Kryn watched him before laying down on her branch and falling asleep. Itachi closed his eyes and fell asleep lightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story