Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

eleven...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 374 words

0Unrated
morning of first performance

"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! GET UP!" Brian yelled in the bunk area, where we were peacefully sleeping.

"its 7 am, i dont wanna get up!" i heard Mikey complain from above me. i rolled onto the floor and landed on someone.

"opps, sorry Frank" i mumbled. i got off the up and helped Frank off the floor.

"whats going on?!?" Gerard asked sticking his sleepy head out of his bunk.

"GET UP, GET DRESSED, AND HEAD OUT TO THE STAGE IN 15 MINUTES!" Brian yelled again.

"SHIT!" all of us yelled. Brian shook his head and left the bus. and for the next 3 minutes or so, all you could see in that small bunk area was 5 people screaming and throwing clothes around. Frank and i managed to escape the little fiasco in like 2 minutes. we went into the kitchen to get something to eat. we cant work on an empty stomach. A7X was eating at the table when we got in there.

"are ya'll suppossed to be twins or something?!?" Zacky asked when he saw us. Frank and i looked at each other then at our clothes. we were both wearing black t-shirts, baggy camo shorts, and our etnies.

"hey, these arent even my shorts" i said as i stared down at Frank's other camo shorts, which i happened to be wearing "how the -...oh well...but yeah, i guess we're twins for the day" Frank and i did our secret handshake...

"did Donnell come and wake ya'll up too?!?" Frank asked as he put some bread in the toaster.

"no, we heard Brain's yelling..." Matt said "and ya'll aint the quietest people either when it comes to getting dressed"

"HEY RAY! YOU STOLE MY SHIRT, GIVE IT BACK!" we heard Mikey yell.

"you got that right" i said. the toast popped out the toaster and Frank put butter on it. he handed me a slice and kept the other for himself.

"ya'll must be really close?!?" Jimmy asked when Frank and i finished eating and sharing a glass of orange juice. Frank and i shrugged our shoulders.

"i guess" we both replied. they looked at us all shocked.

"whats up with ya'll?!?" Gerard asked coming into the kitchen, looking at us.

Sign up to rate and review this story