Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Forgive me if I stutter from all of the clutter in my head

Its not an easy thing to cope with deary

by xEMOmeansALONEx 4 reviews

Ryan Ross dosnt love Brendon Urie. Dose he..?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 770 words

0Unrated
Brendon Fucking Urie.


Allison Carter.


Ryan Ross.


Nobody.


Thats how it pretty much went. Brendon had a girlfriend. The slut of the town, The fake, the girl who told everyone she was 'emo'. The dumb tramp dosnt even know what it means. She draws fake little cuts on her arms everytime they'd go out. She acts like it hurts so much and shows everyone in the place there at. Allison Carter wasnt Brendon's type. So why did he keep on dating her? The whole thing made Ryan mad. Ryan, was diffrent. He was the kind of kid you walk past everyday at school, but never really see. Hes the kid who gose crazy and shoots everyone in the fucking school. He was going to be that kid. Only he happened. Brendon Urie had showed up in his life. Brendon was flat out amazing. He knew everytime Ryan was lying to him. He could look in Ryan's eyes and see everything he was thinking about. There wasnt one thing Ryan Ross could hide from him. But one thing...


love.


Actually. I don't know if you could call it love. Ryan had always loved touching other people. He always wanted physical contact. But..it seems since Brendon had ever came into his life thats the only person he could touch and hug. But never really feel close enough too. He still wanted to touch him. He wanted to touch him alot. Everywhere on his body. And he wanted Brendon to want it, too. He wanted him to love it. So...


lust?


Sometimes Ryan could hate him. Brendon was a fucking smart ass half the time. But sometimes Ryan couldnt take it. Or Brendon would push it too far. So when they got in there little bitchy fights, they would never know who's fault it was.


Ryan's POV.



It was one of them weeks again. Everything Brendons doing is pissing me off. Everytime he looks at me I want to hit him as hard as I can. Were on tour and I dont want to get in a fight with him because in 5 hours we have a show. I dont want to be off game. So everytime Brendon speaks to me I say "Okay Brendon." Or I nod. Or Mhm. I just sit there with my hands folded in my lap and try to losen up. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I see him. Standing in front of me. Naked. God how I'd love to touch him everywhere. I hate feeling this way. Im not gay. Maybe bi? Oh..Brendon. I fucking hate you!!





5 hours later at the show. (Still Ryan's POV)


My makeup's on and Im ready to go on stage. Though, we had another hour. Brendon was in the bathroom. Doing his makeup.


"Hey, Ross. Can you come and help me?" He said his voice flowing through the door. I groaned. Hes probably half naked. He had got of the shower not to long ago. And hes probably still in a towel. I lifted myself off the sofa and opened the door shuting it behind me. Nice guess Ryan. There was Brendon, eyeliner in one of his hands, stareing at the mirror, his lower half wrapped in a towel.


"Yeah?" I asked softly stareing at his body unable to stop my woundering eyes. He looked at me and smiled.


"Mind doing this eye over here? I can't get it even with my right." I nodded and took the pencil from his hand and began to do his makeup. I was done within a minute. But I didnt want to move. I couldnt just walk away. But..somehow..I pulled through and walked away. As I exited the bathroom I called, "Look good."

We had a good show that night. Brendon had rubbed up against me and kissed my neck during the song 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.' Which gave me a boner. Ugh. I had to take care of that in the bathroom after the show. I hate days like this. Why can't he just see? See me? Like the way I want him too.

That night I put a pillow over my head and I screamed his name loudly. I'm suprised nobody woke up. My hands were under the coversing and all I could think about was him.

I fucking hate him.


A/N: Hey guys this is my first story ever. Review and tell me if I should keep going with it.

**Sorry if I spelled something wrong. I didnt have time to go over it.
Sign up to rate and review this story