Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Forgive me if I stutter from all of the clutter in my head

Don't Say The Wrong Name Again

by xEMOmeansALONEx 5 reviews

hdghdf i dnt know. its short. blahh.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 667 words

0Unrated
The Next Day&Still On Tour/Ryans POV:
I grabbed the back of his head pushing my tounge further into his mouth. We were so close. I was probably shaking. Is this real? I remember those thoughts floating through my head as I felt a weighed pushed on me. I slowly opened my eyes to find Brendon laying across me smiling that famous smile. "Bren, what the fuck?" I mumbled pulling my hands out from under him and rubbing my eyes. Brendon smiled. "I just wanted to say good morning dollface." He grinned pushing his arm around my neck and making a kissie face. I moved away as much as possible. "Stop?" I asked sadly. Today was better then it had been yesterday. I was so mad at Brendon. I was just so in lov- lust with Brendon. "Ryan, whats wrong babe?" Brendon asked sadly sitting up on the bunk bed. I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing really...just sleepy." I yawned. "What kept you up?" Brendon asked rasing his eyebrows.

At that moment I felt like I had died inside. Oh my god..he.heard me. Scream his name. "Um..nothing. I-I...just..couldnt go to sleep." I said and gulped. I knew my face was probably red by then. Brendon leaned in and put an arm around him. "Dude..it's fine. Okay? Dont worry about it. I mean..I've screamed your name a couple of times." He chuckled alittle. "I mean, you get caught up in thoughts and something just comes out. Dont feel bad. You aint gotta be all strange around me. You just say the wrong name sometimes." He smiled. I forced a smile as well.
At A Hotel In Kentucky/Ryans POV:

You just say the wrong name sometimes. I couldnt stop thinking about it. The WRONG name. But I didnt say anything after that. I wanted to tell him right then, that I hadnt said the wrong name. I wanted to say his name. It felt so god damn right to say it. So why was I feeling so shitty about the whole thing? I sighed and laid down in my bed when I head a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. Nothing. I groaned and got out of bed. I opened the door and there was Brendon. "Whats up?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He just looked at me and stumbled inside. I looked back. Oh, how great! He was fucking drunk as hell. I walked back over to my bed to sit on it when he fell in the floor. "Brendon!!" I screamed and rushed to his side. I then sat him up on the bed beside of me. "You okay?" I asked looking into his dark eyes. He smiled and said, "Just dandy babe." Then, without any warning at all he kissed me. I kissed him back for a bit. I was enjoying it so much, but the fact that he was drunk and probably wouldnt remember a thing hurt me. I wasnt about to take advantage of him. So I pulled back.

"Bren, you should probably go to sleep." He looked at me and nodded sadly. Then fell back on the bed going to sleep.

A/N: Sorry it's short. Um, sorry if I spelled something wrong or something dosnt make sence. [:
RyanrossISsove: Haha, well Im so glad you like it. I know you write ryden's to. I read "I constantly thank god for ryan ross" and the sequel. I love it so fucking much! I like the twist you put in them and what not. Aha. I'm going to try to udate everyday except for on the weekends, you know how they are. I dont really like this first part one, because its short. Two because in the first part I've already put how Ryan loves Brendon. I mean, I wanted to build up to it. But I guess I can just build up the part about them ending up together, if they do.
Sign up to rate and review this story