Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Love always finds a way

Default Chapter

by DArgonFly101 0 reviews

Oz and Giles go through a rough time in their relationship.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Andrew, Buffy, Giles, Oz, Spike, Xander - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 544 words

0Unrated
It's a long day in Sunnydale and nothing is going on.

OZ POV

Man there is never anything to do. I hate these kind of days. Giles is at the shop. Willow is on her honeymoon. Buffy is in Europe. Spike is with Angel. And Xander is somewhere. Just another boring day.
Knock.
Someone was knocking at the door. I wonder who that could be.
I opened the door. To my surprise it was Xander, who apparently was in town.
" Hey Oz. Can I come in?"
" Sure, So what's been going on? Anything interesting?" I asked.
" Not much is going on with me. I just got back from Africa. I meet this really nice girl there. Her name is Sylvia. She's real cute," Xander was in a good mood today. Judging by the tone of his voice." So, what have you been up to?" he asked me. I lead him to the kitchen and I started to answer his question.
" Nothing much has been happening. I've been looking for a job. Well a part time job at the least. Hey do you want something to drink?" I asked.
" Oh, yes please. What do you have?"
" We have koolaid, lemonade, coffee, ice tea, soda," Xander stopped me when I said soda.
" What kind of soda is there?" He said. I looked in the fridge. Of course we only had Dr. Pepper and Pepsi. Giles doesn't like much soda.
" We have Dr. Pepper and Pepsi."
" I'll take a Pepsi," I got a Pepsi out and handed it to Xander. Then I got myself a Dr. Pepper and shut the fridge. I was setting on the opposite side of the table from Xander. It was quiet. Neither of use talked. We just sat there drinking our sodas. Xander finally broke the silence.
" So, how are you and Giles going along? Are you two still a couple?"
I stared down at my soda for a long moment. Then I replied to the question. " We are doing fine," that was an understatement.
" Well the way you sound makes me wonder if that is true. Oz, is everything OK?"
" Its just. We have been getting into fights. We would fight over little things. Its come to the point to where one of use would sleep on the couch because we couldn't stand the sight of each other," I realized I had started to cry because I could feel the hot tears running down my face.
" Well, have you guys talked about it?" Xander asked. I looked up to him and then back down to my soda.
" No," that's all I could say.
" Well maybe you should. I mean, you two make a cute couple and it would be ashamed for you two to break up," I looked back up at him. His eyes were full of love and care.
" I guess we should talk. I'll talk to him tonight when he comes home," I smiled gentle.
" That would be great. Well I should be getting home. I'll see you around," He smiled, got up, and headed for the door. I stopped him when he got to the door.
" Thanks," I said.
" Thanks for what?" he asked. A little confused,
" For talking," he just smiled. He opened the door and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story