Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Love always finds a way

chapter 2

by DArgonFly101 0 reviews

Oz and Giles fight, and it doesn't turn out so good.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Giles, Oz - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 373 words

0Unrated
It was 10 p.m. at night when Giles finally got home from the shop. Oz was setting at the living room couch as Giles came in through the door.

Oz POV

He was walking in through the door when I looked up from my book I was reading. He shut the door, hung up his coat, and just stood there looking at me. That kind of look that he always gave me before I did something wrong
He stood there for a good 2 minutes before coming over and setting on the chair next to the couch.
" What have you been doing all day?" his voice was cold, like I did something wrong.
" Um...I sat-I mean I worked a little...," he cut me off with a hard slap to the cheek.
" You worked a little! No wonder this place is a mess! You've been here slacking off all day!" another slap to the cheek knocked me to the floor. I could feel the tears start to roll down my face. I started to get up but I was knocked back down by a hard kick to the stomach.
" I'm sorry, it won't..." another kick to the stomach.
" I don't want you to speak!" he pulled by my hair and dragged me to the stairs and pushed me forward. "I want you to go up stairs and wait for me!" his voice was cold and bitter. I scrambled up the stairs to wait what was coming to me.

It felt like hours, but Giles finally walked into the room. I felt a sudden chill. It was like that when Giles was mad. He walked over to the bed and sat beside me. He took my hand and started stroking my palm.
"Now Oz, I do not understand why you are acting this way, but what ever it is, it but go away soon before I have to go to extreme measures," I just shook my head yes. There wasn't much I could say." Now I'm going to get ready for bed so when I get back you better be ready for bed," he got up off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I did what I was told and got ready for bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story