Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim

Gaz's sleepover

by gchang 2 reviews

Zim invites gaz for a sleepover. Gaz, who is beginning to develop a crush, agrees.

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaz - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 286 words

-1OOC
Gaz woke in her sleeping bag.

"Where am I?" she wondered.

Then she remembered: she was at zim's place, a sleepover. She had gladly agreed, being able to take a break from his incredibly annoying family. "Whats the worst he can do?" she thought. She made the right choice. Ever since the little accident, Gaz had been developing a crush on the little green alien. Besides, staying the weekend with zim meant hours of peace playing her gameslave.

As gaz got up, she realized she had no clothes on, which wasn't a big deal to her because her family had seen her naked. But she was in Zim's house, so she got up and sluggishly put on a blouse.

Hearing her stomach growl, she decided to have a midnight snack. She headed off for the kitchen. Her bare feet padded on the cold tile floor, sending a chill down her back.

"Maybe he has some leftover pizza..." she thought as she opened the fridge.

"hmmmm... green stuff, yellow stuff, robot dog..."

Just then she felt someone grab her. It was Zim.

"(sigh) zim... what are you doing?" she asked.

"doing a human anatomy experiment I think"

Gaz paused, her eyes opened. They never opened unless she was angry... or afraid. She could feel Zim'ss hand sliding down her breast. Defending herself, she slapped back as hard as she could.

Zim flew back hard.

"ow! what WAS THAT FOR?!" he whined.

"don't dare touch me!" gaz said "or else i'll..." she froze.

Zim was holding her gameslave. Her most prized possesion. She suffered immensly for it.

"z-zim... please... give it back" she begged

"Not until you help me with my experiment" he said. "Get on your knees!"
Sign up to rate and review this story