Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Missing Brother

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Everyone meets at Ami's house. Nothing special.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 712 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12

After school finally came and I went to my locker. I grabbed my book bag and headed outside. Darien was waiting by the bike rack waiting for me of course. I turned my head slightly and Veronica was comming in on Darien fast! What does she want with him? He's mine! I ran the rest of the way and jumped into the car. I motioned Darien to get in, he jumped into the back, his head in the car, while his feet flying in the air. I threw it in reverse and hit the gas. We went flying backwards. A hurt expression on Veronica's face. I threw it into drive and hit the gas, Darien screaming his lungs off. We turned onto our street and pulled up into the lot.

"What was that all about?" He asked, looking a little pale.

I smiled. "Darien, I was in a hurry to get home. That and because, I didn't want Veronica bugging me-again."

"Oh." Was all he said. We went inside and I took my school uniform off and put on a pink mini skirt with a white halter top. Darien came into the room, looking me up and down. "Serena you look great. What's the occasion?" He asked.

"Nothing. We're going over to Ami's in an hour and I was tired of wearing that uniform." I smiled and looked him up and down. "Speaking of uniforms, I think you should change out of yours. It looks like you just came from a funeral." I replied laughing and walked out of the room.

Finally that hour came, and we got into Darien's car We got to Ami's, they went up to the yellow door and knocked LOUDLY. Ami answered the door.

"Hey Y'all, you're late." Ami smiled.

"Yeah, sorry about that, but pretty boy, "Serena pointed a finger to Darien. "Over there, couldn't decide what to wear."

"Ok, whatever, come on in, everyone else is here already." Ami pointed a finger into the living room.

We walked into the house and Ami shut the door, but as soon as she did the doorbell rung again, she sighed and looked at me, i shrugged my shoulders. She opened the door and there were the two cats that I seen earlier. We finally made it into the living room and Luna spoke before I could.

"Everybody listen to me," Everyone screamed and I started laughing. "I am Luna, guardian of Queen Serenity.I shall let Serena talk, so you won't be so freaked out, that a cat is talking to you."

"Too later for that don't you think?" Lita asked.

"Oh you guys, its not that bad. She is just a cat. She is how I learned to play football and cheer so quickly. We are Sailor Scouts. Mina, you are Sailor Venus, Ami, you are Sailor Mercury, Rei, you are Sailor Mars, Darien, you are Tuxedo Mask, I am Sailor Moon, and Lita you are Sailor Jupitar." Luna threw all of us these wands with signs.

"These are your wands, to transform." Artemis finally spoke up. "Each of you say for example, Mina, you say "Sailor Venus Power", and then you transform. Somple as that."

"Except you, Serena say "Cosmic power"."Luna replied.

"Why are we Sailor scouts? We have never even heard of them before." Ami quitely stated.

"Many centuries ago, you guys lived in the Moon Kingdom, protecting Queen Serenity. Queen Beryl, an evil witch, attacked the Moon Kingdom, unannounced. Queen Serenity used the last of her power and sent all of us down to earth." Luna explained.

"Serena, you and Darien are meant. That's why you guys can tell when eachother are in danger or hurt. Serena you are also the Neo-Queen Serenity." Aretemis finished.

"I am a Queen? Yeah right? That is impossible, I am totally not fit to be a queen." I screamed.

The door slammed open and everyone gasped, "My parents are home." Ami muttered.

"Ami, hunny? You home?" Ami's mom yelled.

"In the living room, mom." Ami yelled back.

"There you are sweetie. Have you seen your brother?" Her dad asked.

"No." Ami answered back.

"Well, we should be going." Lita replied. "See you at school Ami."

"Yeah, Later." Ami replied as we walked out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story