Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

First Fight

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

The Sailors get in their first fight

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 356 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13

After all of us went left Ami's we went to go get Ice-cream. My fave. Anyway, as we were eating it, we heard screaming and looked at Luna for advice. She shrugged and we ran towards the screams. There in front of our eyes was the worst-ugliest creature we have ever seen. It was green with purple spots and it looked like a booger.

"TRANSFORM! ALL OF YOU!" Luna screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Right!" We all replied.

" VENUS STAR POWER!" Mina screamed.

" MARS STAR POWER!" Rei screamed.

"JUPITER STAR POWER!" Lita scremaed.

"MOON COSMIC POWER!" I screamed.

"TUXEDO POWER!" Darien screamed.

We all transformed and we just stood there, acting dumb. The thing started coming after us and we started running in the opposite direction, screaming.

"You guys must not scream and run. You are the Sailor Senshi. Mars, say 'Mars Firebird Strike!'" Luna replied.

"Got it." Mars AKA Rei conentrated. "Mars Firebird Strike!" There was fire all around her, and she hit the creature. "Yes, got it!"

"Hurry Sailor Moon, say 'Moon Goregeous Meditation!" Artemis replied.

"Ok. Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" She hit the monster and the monster disappeared into thin air.

We all changed back into our regular outfits. We jumped for joy.

"That was totally awesome. Did you see me? I was all fire!" Rei was screaming.

"Quiet! Before someone hears you. You have to keep this a secret!" Luna babbled.

"How come?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Everyone meet at Serena and Darien's apartment." Darien made a funny face. "One of yous have to phone Ami and tell her to meet us there tomorrow. We have to go over some things." Every left. Luna went with Serena and Darien and Artemis went with Mina.

"Darien?" I asked him on the way back to the apartment.

"Yes?"

"What do you think my mother is feeling right now?"

"I don't know, hurt probably."

"Do you think if I go see her, well just to get my stuff, you could come with me?" Darien grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Of course I will."

"Thank-you." As of that, I fell asleep.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story