Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Ikuko

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Serena faces her mom

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 953 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14

The next morning I woke up on the couch. Odd, I thought, I remember sleeping in the car. Darien came in, his hair all ruffled. He yawned and started walking into the kitchen. He mustn't have noticed me, I mean, he was practially naked except for wearing bright red boxers. Not that I didn't mind or anything. He came back into the living, he noticed me and froze. His cheeks were turning a crimson color.

"Good morning, Darien." I tried not to go into hysterical laughter.

He went redder,"Good morning Serena. Sleep well?"

I nodded, and he ran back into his room. He came back out a few minutes later. That's when I noticed I was in my pjamas. I smirked, he is always taking care of me.

"Um, Darien?" I looked at him.

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"Could you come here, please?" He walked over and gave me a puzzled look. I patted the couch and motioned for him to sit down. He did, then I put one leg over him, he still looked baffled. Then I took his head in my hands, and kissed him. Just a quick little kiss, but long enough to make him have this funny smile on his face.

"Gee, good morning to you too, Serena." I laughed and got off him. I walked into the kitchen, and looked through the cuboards.

"How about you go get dressed, and I will take you out for breakfast?" He asked me, I nodded and walked into the bedroom. I came out half hour later, I was wearing a blue tank-top, with no back, and a pink skirt that was tight on the thighs and flared to my calf. My hair was half up in a ponytail; and the rest was a little curly.

Darien looked at me for awhile, his mouth gaped open. "Darien, your mouth is open." I giggled and he closed it.

"How does it take you 3o minutes just to get dressed?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I guess it just comes with being a girl." I smiled.

"Well should we go?" I nodded and he grabbed his keys. We walked out the door and he locked it. We got into his car and drove to 'The Cave'.

We ordered, and we sat in silence for awhile. "Well we have to be back out the apartment, by 5, so that gives us," He looked at his watch," Eight hours."

I nodded, " So what are we gonna do until then?"

"Well," He seemed to hesitate."I was thinking that we could go see your mother." He smiled.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"Well, first off, you wanted to go, and second I think it's time you seen your mom."

"Darien, it has only been two weeks." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, well., we are going anyway." Our food finally came.

We finally left, and we went towards the highway. Great, I thought, Why did I have to open my big mouth? We pulled into the familar driveway, five minutes later. I hesitated and looked at the all to familar house, I opened the car door and stepped out. Darien grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I entered the house and smelt the apple freshner.

"Hello? Who is at my door? Rob?" My mom screamed from upstairs.

"Um, no, it's not Rob." I called.

"Serena?" Her voice went calm."Serena, is that really you?" She came running down the stairs.

"Yes, mom." I looked at Darien, and he smiled.

"Why are you in my house?" Her voice grew angier."What right, do you have comming into my home? Can't you leave a poor old woman alone?"

Anger started rising in myself," Old? Mother your only 26, how can you say your old? And besides, I am only here for my stuff and I'll be out of your hair." Darien went upstairs and I followed. We finished packing, an hour later. Darien and I packed in silence. When we finished, Darien packed all the stuff in the car, except for my bed. Tears started pouring out of my eyes uncontrolably.

Darien opened my door ajar, and sighed. He went back downstairs and confronted my mother. "How could you do that?" Fire burning in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She stood up.

"You know perfectly well, what I am talking about." He sighed again," You let your own daughter, your only daughter, walk out of your house, pain in her heart-"

"Oh don't get all sorry for my daughter! I loved her, and still do! What you don't think that I was hurt by her little escapade?" She waved her finger at him.

"Uh, do you really want me to answer that?" He replied sarcastically.

"Well I never. Get out of my house this instant! Serena, get out, your 'boy' is leaving!" She called up the stairs.

I came walking down the stairs slowly. I reached the door, and as remembering something I turned to her," Mom, I know you're scared, I know all about your past, that you didn't wish to tell me. And I accept that. But I am your own daughter, just 'cause dad was a total ass, you didn't need to change and go into hiding." I sighed but continued."Everyone misses you, mom. And I will always love you, no matter what. Remember that." And I walked out, tears rolling down my eyes once again, but it wasn't sad tears, I was happy. I soon later found out, that my mom cried after I left, and she did change after that.

A/N: Hope you like it so far. Read and Review if you want more! XOXOX


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story