Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

You Failed Me For The Last Time

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 1 review

^^^

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 856 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18

Crown Arcade...

"Look, there is Amara and them. Come on already!" Mina ran towards them.

"Mina!" Amara screamed and hugged Mina.

"Wow. I don't think they missed eachother. Do you?" Rei asked.

"Nope"The rest of them replied then started laughing.

We all sat at the table and ordered drinks. "So has Serena remebered yet?" Trista asked.

"Not that we know of. She is having flashbacks, but I doubt she has remebered anything yet." Ami answered.

"Oh." They replied.

"Yeah, and I want my mom back. I mean you can't just have a father raising you, they don't have any feelings, or know what girls go through." Rini stated and everyone laughed.

"RINI!" Darien screamed.

"Yes Daddy?" Rini looked at him innocently.

"Go play some games or something." Darien sighed as he watched her bounce off.

"So what are we gonna do about Serena?" Lita asked.

"Nothing. We have to let her remeber herself." Artemis stated.

"But that will take to long. Luna, couldn't you do that memory zap thing, that you did the first time?" Mina asked.

"I suppose I could. But the she still won't remember everything." Luna sighed.

"NO! We shall wait until she remembers herself. No help!" Darien yelled and walked out of the building.

"Whoa, what's wrong with him?" Michelle questioned.

"Well think about it Michelle,"Luna started."He pretty much just lost his girlfriend, and his future wife. So I think he is pretty upset that she can't remember him."

"Oh." Was all she said.

With Evil People...

"Josh, Trish. You have failed me AGAIN!" A dark rough voice replied.

"We are sorry, but they are stronger than we thought."Josh stammered.

"No excuses Boy! I ask you to do a simple job, and you can't even do that! You two are useless!" He stood up and started pacing.

"Lord, please, give us another chance." Josh pleaded.

"NO! I am now giving the job to Algahley." He blew something towards them and they disappeared.

"NOOOOO!" Their voice echoed.

"Algahley. Go now. And don't fail me."

A figure appeared out of the shadows. "Yes my lord." And then he disappeared.

With Serena...

"Hey Serena, wait up!" I turned around to see Mr. Robix running after me.

"Yes Mr. Robix?" He huffed and puffed.

"I know, you havn't had the best of weeks lately; but if you don't hand in your paper on the Sailor Scouts you are gonna fail my class." He stated. "I'll give you a week." He turned around and started heading to Melvin.

"One week? That's it? How am I suppose to pull this off?" I turned around and walked into a wall, that all of a sudden appeared outta nowhere. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay, Miss?" A sharp and clean voice asked me.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you Mr.-" I turned around to see, this dude that looked about 6'2" and really handsome.

"Please call me, Jordan. And you are?" I shook my head fiercly.

"My name is Serena. Nice to meet you Jordan." We shook hands.

"That's a nice name, Serena." I blushed.

"Thanks." I looked at my watch. "Well I would love to stay and chat, but I have to go to the library." I started to walk away.

"Uh, Serena. Would you like some company? Maybe I could help you." I thought for a moment.

"Okay. Sure, why not." I smiled and we walked to the library together.

With Veronica and peeps...

"Just look at her. She can get any guy she wants, without even lifting a thumb. What does she have that I don't?" Veronica whined to her boyfriend.

"Um, personality? Looks?" Everyone started laughing.

"Humph!" She walked off.

At the library...

"So Serena, what exactly are looking up?" We sat down a table near the window.

"Oh, well I need to write a page, on why I like and dislike the Sailor Scouts. But the problem is, I have no idea what they do or anything." I sighed sadly. "Now I am going to fail History."

"Don't worry. I will help you find a book, or two of them." I smiled and we went searching.

30 mins later...

"Wow! These Sailor Scouts people, were really popular. Look at that, I wrote two pages without noticing it." I started laughing.

"That's good. Maybe then your teacher won't dock off so much marks." I nodded. Maybe she isn't a Sailor Scout. But she looks like one and everything, maybe that spell Josh put on her, never wore off as fast. Jordan thought. He smiled coyly./Oh well I suppose. It will be alot easier to kill her. And if she is in trouble, the rest of the scouts will come to rescue her. HAHAHA/

"Jordan?" He looked at me." Are you okay? It looks like you are planning something."

"Um, no. This has been fun and all Serena. But I have to get going." He kissed my palm." Good-bye." And he walked away.

"Odd, I felt this electric shock go through him." I shurgged." I am going crazy, I am talking to my self." I gathered up my books and headed to the Crown Arcade.
Sign up to rate and review this story