Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Algahley Stuck

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Mysteries are unraveled

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Usagi (Moon), Other - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 1418 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19

I got to the Crown Arcade a few Minutes later, and spotted Darien sitting outside, with his head hung into his hands. I went up to him and sat down.

"Hey Darien. What's wrong?" He looked up, his face red. Was Darien Crying? I thought. No. Impossible, why would he cry?

"Hey Serena. Um, nothing's wrong." He turned towards the entrance of the Crown Arcade. "Do you wanna go play Sailor V?"

"Sure. I love that game." We went inside.

"Is that Serena and Darien?" Amara asked.

"Looks like it. Come on, let's go say hi." Mina suggested.

"Good idea. Let's go." Ami replied and they all got up and joined Darien and I.

"Hey Serena, Darien." Mina said.

"Hey guys." Darien replied.

"Hey." I looked at them.

"What's up you guys." Amara asked.

"We were just about to play Sailor V. Um, would you guys like to go sit at a table and order some drinks?" Darien glared their way.

"Sure." Trista replied as she shoved the others away.

"Thanks," Darien bowed his head.

"Wow, I thought they were never gonna leave." I sighed.

"What?" Darien looked at me.

"Well, I don't even know those people. Well I know them, but I don't actually talk to them. Veronica forbids it."

"Why do you listen to Veronica?"

"I really don't know. Just a bad habit I suppose."

"Oh. Um, Serena? Could we go sit with them? We have something to tell you."

"Um, alright. Sure." We went towards them.

Strangers POV..

No, they must not tell her who she is. I must distract her, but how?

"Algahley!" I deep voice replied from the alley. I walked over there.

"Master. Why have you come?" I demanded.

"Don't ask questions. Listen!" I bowed in apologies."Now, Sailor Moon and her misfits are remembering. Sailor Moon, isn't remembering as fast as them. Now you must deystroy them all before she remembers! Is that clear?"

"Yes, master." I was about to walk away.

"Oh and Algahley, one more thing." I stopped.

"What?"

"Don't get feelings for the brat! We have a mission, remember."

I laughed sharply," Are you crazy? Me? No worries." I walked off and the cloud dissapeared.

Regular POV...

Darien lead me to where the others were sitting, when I spotted Jordan entering the Crown Arcade. "Jordan!" I screamed. He looked at me confused.

"Sorry guys, I have to go." I waved goodbye and ran towards Jordan and we flew out the door.

"What was that all about, Serena?" I smiled.

"I needed to get out of there. If people saw me with THEM, they would, um start to talk."

"Oh I see. But then why would you want to hang out with me?" He looked even more confused now.

"Oh, 'cause you are cool." I winked and we went down to the pizza parlor. "Come, you have to meet the rest of the gang." I grabbed his arm and ran inside the pizza parlor.

"Serena! There you are, we have been wondering where you have been." Veronica replied.

"Sorry guys, um, this is Jordan." I pointed to him.

"Oo, what a hunk!" Emily sang.

Veronica scoffed," He's alright."

"Alright? No way, he is gorgeous." Ashley put in.

"Hey, I am like right here you know." Matt, Ashley's boyfriend replied.

"Aww, Matt, you know you are cuter." He smiled.

"Okay then. Anyway, Jordan, this is, Ashley, Veronica, Matt, Mark, Jess, Emily and Rubiee." I introduced while pointing to them.

"Hi." They all laughed.

"Anywho, Serena, where have you been?" Veronica glared.

"I was at the Crown Arcade."

"What? You know you arn't suppose to go there!" Veronica screamed and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Sheesh, you guys think it's a bad thing that I am into video games. Jee, get over yourselves." I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Whatever." Veronica brushed it aside.

"Where's Chad and Jason?" I asked.

"I don't know where they are. Jason said he would be here later and I don't know what Chad's up to." Veronica sighed.

"Oh." I knew what was coming.

"I bet Chad's cheating on you Ronnie." Emily sneered.

"Is not." Veronica screeched.

"Speak of the devil!" I pointed towards the entrance.

"Chad! Where have you been? I have been worried sick!" Veronica jumped up and yelled.

"Looks like you survived." He smiled."Serena, can I talk to you a minute?"

"Yeah, sure." I got up and followed him to the counter.

"Serena, I don't know how to say this, but I am cheating on Veronica." My mouth opened wide.

"What?" I screamed and he put his hand onto my mouth.

"Shh. I don't want Veronica to know yet."

"Oh ok. Who is it?" I demanded

"Rei Hino."

"OMG! You are joking right?" I smirked."If Ronnie knew that, she would have a duck."

"Promise me you won't tell her. Please." I looked into his eyes and couldn't resist.

"Alright. I won't tell her."

"Thanks. Um who is that guy that Ronnie is with?" I turned around, and saw her and Jordan flirting.

"Someone who is about to be dead!" I screamed, and went towards them.

"Serena!" Jordan pleaded.

"Veronica! I have warned you and warned you. Now I am Pissted." I yelled, and my forehead started to glow bright.

"What the?" Veronica looked at it closely."Why do you have a cresent moon on your forehead?"

Oh No! She is going to figure it out. I got to get her away from this. But how? Jordan thought.

What's happening to me? Why do I feel so wierd? I thought.

"Serena!" Someone screamed my name, and then I passed out.

A little While Later...

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked upon my friends worried faces."What happened?" I whispered.

"We don't know. Do you remember anything?" I shook my head no and Veronica sighed. "Serena, you like had a cresent moon on your head and then you like collapsed."

"What?" I looked as confused as they were.

"I should take her to the hospital." Jordan helped me up."Nice meeting you guys." And we walked towards the hospital.

"Jordan, I don't need to go to the hospital. I am fine really." I smiled and looked up to him.

She is so pretty. "Okay, Serena. Do you want me to take you home?" I nodded."Okay, let's go. We'll drive there."

"You have a car?" He nodded." Cool."

"Yeah, it's just around this corner." He pointed his finger in the opposite direction.

"Oh okay, let's go then." I smiled and we went towards his car.

15 minutes later...

We pulled up into my driveway, and I started to open the door, but Jordan stopped me.

"Serena, promise me one thing." I looked into his eyes, they were a dark blue. Did that stand for hurt?

"What's that?" I smiled.

"Whatever those people say, don't listen to them, k?" I nodded, a bit confused. "Please, don't ask questions."

"Okay Jordan. Night." I got out of the car and went inside the house.

Jordan's POV...

I drove out of her driveway, and headed for my tempoary home. Soon it will be over, soon I can go to my real home. I relaxed a little. I pulled up to the curve in front of my apartment, and headed up the stairs. I reached my apartment, number 7a and unlocked the door.

"Ahh, home at last." I plopped unto my couch.

"Agahley!" I jumped at the cold voice.

"Master?" I seen a dark puple cloud appearing.

"Algahley, what have I told you? I told you not to get feelings for that blonde bimbo."

"Master? I don't know what you mean. I havn't got any feelings for that girl."

"Don't lie to me boy! I see things, and hear things, and I don't like it! So do your job right, or I'll get Allan to do it!" I gritted my teeth.

"Yes Master." I replied through my teeth.

"You have three days, Agahley." I looked up surprised.

"Three days? I need more time, Master."

"No! You had long enough. When those three days are done, and you still havn't, I am letting Allan take over; and you will be punished by my Lord."

"Yes Master." I bowed akwardly and the cloud disappeared.

"Great, now what am I to do with her?" I sighed." Im talking to myself, amazing. Am I really getting feelings for Serena?"

A/N: Hope you liked it. Sorry it took so long to write..school is really makin me busy. XoX
Sign up to rate and review this story