Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

KIDNAPPED!

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

The title says it all

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Haruka (Uranus), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 1473 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20

A/N: Ha! Hope you like it.

Algahley paced around his front room, trying to figure out what to do to Serena and her almost friends. He stopped all of a sudden, a plan coming to mind. That's all I have to do! He thought. She will be bait! He chuckled evilly.

Serena's POV...

My alarm started buzzing, and I opened my eyes slowly. I shut it off, and looked at the time. 8:30! I ran downstairs, in search of mom or dad. I failed miserably though; I started walking down the street, when I heard a car come fast down the road behind me. I turned and seen a red convertible. Who is that? I thought. He looks familiar.

"Hey, need a lift?" I thought for a moment. "Um, I won't hurt you if that's what your scared of." I smiled and jumped into the car.

"Thanks, and here I thought I was going to be late for school." The man looked at me oddly then smiled. "Thank-you Mr.?"

"Names, Amara. And it was no trouble at all, Ms.?" I looked at Amara shocked.

"You mean, you asked me if I wanted a ride and you don't even know who I am?" Amara laughed.

"Well I do know that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." I blushed a crimson red.

"Thanks." The car stopped in front of my school. "Thank you Amara, I got to go now. Bye!" I called as I started running for the entrance.

I ran into a figure, hard and muscular, I looked up and seen Jordan. He smiled, but something was wrong.

"Hey, Serena." He looked at me again.

"Hey Jordan, what are you up to?" I smiled and he smiled sadly.

"Uh, Serena, what are you doing after school?" He looked around nervously.

"Hey! You can't answer a question with a question!" I complained but answered him nonetheless, "Nothing. Why do you ask?"

He looked at me with those sad eyes again, " I was just wondering."

"Oh, well see you after school then." I smiled and wave then took off to my first class.

"Bye," He whispered.

Darien's POV...

"Hey Serena!" The tall blonde stopped short and turned to look at me. Oh no! Why is she looking at me like I am a creep? I thought.

"Uh, hey, Darien." She smiled.

"What are you doing after school? I have to tell you something really important." I pleaded pretty much.

"I am doing no- oh wait, I am hanging out with Jordan tonight." She smiled apologetically. "Sorry, gots to go." She ran down the hall.

"Drats! I don't think I will ever be able to tell her. The girls are gonna be mad at this." I shook my head slowly and went back into the nurse's office.

After School...

Serena's/Narrator's POV...

I walked outside, and there stood my Jordan. Whoa, when did he become my Jordan? I thought. I shook my head at the thought. I walked up to him, smiling; he still had a far away look on his face.

"Hey, Serena. Ready to go?" I nodded.

"Where are we going Jordan?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." I shivered at the coldness in his voice. What is wrong with him? Why is every bone in my body, telling me that he is bad?

I got into his car, and we sped down the highway. Ovbiously going into the woods. I glanced sideways, observing his face. His once smiling face, now had a unsure look, and a far away glance. I wonder what he's thinking. He then turned to me, and smiled.

"I am not thinking anything, that concerns you, my dear Serena." I gulped. Did he hear me? Oh god, what if he's one of those guys like on T.V.!

"Don't be scared of me Serena. I am not going to hurt you. You are merely bait." He laughed coldy.

"Bait?" I asked, slight confused. "What do you mean? Bait for who?"

"Why, the sailor Senshi of course." He smiled again.

"Huh? They are fictional characters. How can you catch cartoons?" He looked at me, and shook his head sadly.

"See, if it wasn't for you; I wouldn't be here right now. So thank-you Serena." I stared at him amazed.

"What do you mean? What did I do?"

"You didn't listen to those brats." He laughed again. "They were trying to tell you something very important. And if they would have told you, it would have made my job harder."

"What were they trying to tell me?"

"You will find out in due time. For now, we need to set you up." I sat there quietly, letting it sink in. What have I done?

30 Mins later...

Josh tied me up on this big oak tree. Hurting me all the while. He started pacing in front of me, thinking really hard, and then puzzled at the same time.

"I have a question." He looked up starteled, like he forgot I was there.

"What, is it?" He asked in a gruff voice, slightly irritated.

"How are you suppose to get the Sailor, uh Senshi here?"

"You of course."

"But I mean, how would they know where to find me?" He looked at me, as if he hadn't figured it out yet.

"Ha. Torture of course." I raised my eyebrow. "You and Darien, share this special connection, or so my master says. So if I tortue you enough, out of habit you will scream Darien's name." He smiled Cruelly. "Let's begin the torture, shall we."

"Alright then." He punched me into the face, and knocked me out. Isn't that awesome torture. HAHA! A/N: I know she is knocked out, but its her concious, if you understand what I am trying to say. Enjoy.

"Well now, this won't due." Jordan laughed cruelly again.

Darien, please help me! I don't want you to, but I don't know who else to call. Please help me.

Darien's POV...

"Serena?" Darien looked around. Am I missing her that much?

There was a knock on the door, which scared him half to death. He answered it, and there stood, Amara, Trista, Michelle, Rei, Ami, Mina, Lita and Rini.

"Hey Darien. Did you hear Serena's cry for help?" Trista looked at me questionally.

"You mean that was real? And here I thought I was losing it." I laughed forcefully.

"Well what are we waiting for. Uh, where is she?" Rei asked.

"The woods. I have this feeling that I know who is behind it." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Lets go." We all ran out of the door.

Serena/Narrator's POV...

I finally woke up, and Jordan was pacing again. I giggled slightly and he looked up. He had remorse in his eyes, but I couldn't read any other thing. We heard a rustling in the trees, and we looked at the direction it was coming from. A figure appeared, wearing blue. Hmm, not my choice of colors.

"Agahley, the master is getting irritated and impatient. Where is Sailor Moon and her petty friends?" Jordan AKA Agahley pointed to me. "What? She can't possibly be Sailor Moon."

"Well she is. The spell Allan put on her, still hasn't worn off yet." The figure started laughing and Jordan joined.

"Do you think it's funny to see a girl tied to a tree?" A male voice asked the other two.

"Huh? Who said that? Show yourself!" Jordan screamed.

"Are you scared of one person? Well be afraid now!" A girls voice replied behind us.

"Huh? Who are you?" The blue figured dude asked.

"I am Sailor Venus!" A blonde girl, who could be my sister, from our resemblence stated.

"I am Sailor Mercury!" A short blue haired girl screamed.

"I am Sailor Mars!" A blackish red haired girl replied.

"I am Sailor Jupiter!" A girl with brown hair, and in a ponytail, screamed with anger. Why do they look so familiar?

" I am Tuxedo Mask, and I don't like to see girls tied." I looked up to see, a man, about 6' 3" and wearing a white mask that covered his eyes, and a cape.

"You are finally here, brats. Good. Now you can see your friend be pulvirized!" Jordan laughed cruelly. A purple flame ball formed in his hands.

"Agahley, not yet!" A deep cold voice replied.

"Master?" Agahley asked, turned around and both Jordan and the other man, dropped to their knees.

"My children, we shall not defeat them yet." He smiled. "Give me the girl! I wish to speak to her. As for those brats, kill them, but make it exciting to my eyes." He grabbed me, and we went through this dark void.

"With pleasure my lord." Jordan bowed.

A/N: Hope you like it. It's not my best one, but its pretty close Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story