Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

First Meetings

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 2 reviews

Please read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 2201 words

0Unrated
~~A Few Days Later~~

Ashley's P.O.V

'Frank for the last time no Green Day song could be better than My Generation' I hiss to him. It's Friday morning and we're going at eachother about music. Today its Green Day. 'Mr Iero, Miss Kingston for the last time this week will you pay attention in class unless you want another detention!' Ms Yale yells at us, causing the cheerleaders and jocks to snicker at us. I roll my eyes at them until they go back to discussing some jocks party that they're all going to tonight. Hopefully its not near my house, I couldn't stand it if they egged my car again.

The bell rings for the end of class, the cheerleaders and jocks the first to leave, no doubt to reapply lip gloss or to discuss the game this weekend. Frank and I sigh as we slowly get up. Frank pulls out a CD from his bag. 'Its the Green Day album you don't have' he states, handing me the CD. 'Thanks Frankie' I say smiling as I start to head out of the classroom into the huddled masses. 'No problems' he says, before turning to around to put his finger up at a jock who just threw a water bomb at him. His back is completley drenched and I can't help but giggle. He turns around to face me and I try to stiffle the giggles. 'Yes its hilarious' Frank says sarcastically. I nod, trying not to smile but I can't help it. 'I better get to class' I utter to him. He nods his head 'Okay I'll see you later' he responds. I nod my head smiling, as I walk down the now near empty hallway, running down the stairs to get to P.E.

I quickly change out of my outfit today and into my P.E uniform. I catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror. White and blue are definatley not my best colours, I turn away from the mirror and quickly head into the gym, I'm late today. I enter the gym. No matter how many times I enter there is always silence. The only sound heard as I walk to my class is from me as my old Converse sneakers scuff across the floor. The silence is deafening, they all act as if they haven't seen a girl with punkish leanings before.

Right on cue the teacher goes back to marking the roll and the rest of the girls go back to playing with eachothers hair and gossiping about the hottest boys in our year. They rarely get to do so seeing as they're always surrounded by boys. I walk to end of the line and wait for the torture to start. I should have begged Gerard or Frank to wag with me, then I could have gotten out of this.

One of the girls in my class approaches me. 'Hi' she says sweetly. I nod 'Hi' I say quietly. 'I'm Dana' she replies holding out an elegant manicured hand. 'Ash' I say shaking it. 'You hang out with that guy Frank Lero right?' she questions. 'Iero' I say through gritted teeth. 'Oh right' the Dana says, blushing the slightest before tucking a strand of light blonde hair behind her ear. 'Look I'll just cut to the chase' she says whispering. I nod slowly 'That Frank guy he's bad news' she says, her grey eyes surrounded by thick black mascara 'He's a freak okay' she finishes. I laugh at her. 'What?' she askes confused 'You've got to be kidding me!' I exclaim at her 'Frank isn't a freak he's a really nice guy just cause he keeps to himself and doesn't act like the jocks doesn't mean he's a freak....you know what just go the fuck away from me' I finish plainly. Dana looks taken aback 'Oh come you can't honestly say that given the chance you wouldn't rather be a cheerleader, dating one of those jocks and being liked by everyone?' she says coolly. 'Not if it means I have to hang around people like you' I respond. 'Fine then suit yourself' the says snottily before turning back to talk to her friends. I shrug at her before picking on a loose thread on my t-shirt.

Gerard's P.O.V

'So your still winning the bet I'm guessing' Frank askes me, thank god I was in his Science class or I would have just about died from boredom. 'No I asked Ash out this morning she said yes' I say, Frank misses the beaker by a few good centimetres and spills half the bottle of vinegar onto the table 'What?' he yells out. The jocks start making rude remarks. I shake my head and roll my eyes 'No idiot' I hiss to Frank 'I'm just kidding' I finish. 'Oh' Frank says, trying to mop up the mess. 'I think you should' Frank says slyly. 'Do what?' I reply. 'Ask Ash out' Frank says plainly. 'No I'm not going to do that' I through gritted teeth. 'Why can't everyone just get off my fucking back about her' I snap at him. 'Sorry' Frank says holding his hands out as if to tell me he's backing off. 'It was just a thought...'Frank trails off, I'm not listening to that anymore, the conversations finished. 'So' I start, trying to lighten the mood 'What do you think I should get Mikey for his birthday..its only three days away' I mutter to Frank. Frank shrugs 'I hear the Smashing Pumpkins are coming to town in a few weeks' Frank mentions, avoiding a spitball from one of the jocks. 'Frank your a genius!' I say hugging him, receiving alot of rude remarks and wolf whistles from the back of the class. 'Whatever' I snarl, breaking away from Frank. He blushes and I laugh at him. 'I'll have to get them tomorrow....wait are we still having that sleepover tonight?' I question. Frank nods 'Yeah..wait are we inviting Ashes?' Frank askes, raising his eyebrows. I shrug 'She can come if she wants to..but her mum might be little..funny about letting her teenage daughter have a sleepover with boys' I say smirking. 'I'm sure her mum would be pleased that she's getting out and about' Frank replies, we collapse into a fit of giggles only stopping to avoid more spitballs from the back. 'Next time lets sit up the back of the classroom' Frank utters to me. I nod.

The bell finnaly goes for after school. I don't think I could have taken another moment of maths, for one thing we had a substitue so the class was out of control, secondly I had no friends in this class and therefore had no one to distract me from the jocks who happened to be in nearly every one of my classes- except art thank god. I was the first to leave class today, I didn't even register the fact that the substitute teacher wanted me to stay behind. There was no point, I'd probably just end up with a detention.

'Gee wait up!' I hear a familiar voice call behind me. 'Hey Frank says you wanted to talk to me' Ashley says, shifting the weight of her bag onto the other shoulder. 'I did?' I say confused, then it hits me, the sleepover. 'Oh right I did' I say. Ashley rolls her eyes. 'Well Frank and I were wondering...' I start, ruffling my hair 'Do you wanna come over to my house for a sleepover?' I finish. She hesitates before smiling 'Yeah sure I'd love to come....I just better check with my mum first' she says meekly. 'Cool' I beam at her, 'Well can you take Frankie back to your place first cause I gotta go pick up some stuff for the sleepover' I say slyly. Ashley lets out a dramatic sigh 'Fine' she pouts and I shake my head smiling. 'I'll see you later then' I say smirking. 'We'll see' Ashley replies, before walking over to Frank and pulling him by his sleeve in the direction of her car.

Ashley's P.O.V

'Cameron hurry up!' I yell at him as he reluctantly says goodbye to Mikey and Chelsea. 'Oh about time!' I say sarcastically, Cameron rolls his eyes, which today are surrounded by red eyeliner and eye shadow. 'Whats Frank doing here?' Cameron asks. 'He's getting a lift with us today alright?' I sigh. Cameron shrugs and sits in the backseat. Frank giggles as he and I enter the car too. I turn on the stereo only to find the Misfits CD I put in yesterday afternoon has gone missing. I swivel around in my seat. 'Cameron!' I thunder. He sinks down into his chair. 'I just wanted to listen to it last night...I thought you wouldn't mind' he says in a small voice. I turn around and sigh, putting on my seatbelt I reverse out of the car park. I can see the cheerleaders smirking at us, they think they're all that when they're really not. Frank and I exchanged amused glances before I push down on the accelarator.

'Now I should warn you my mum is very......difficult when it comes to me bringing boys home' I warn Frank. 'Sounds like my mum' he chuckles as we hop out of my car. Camerons already ahead of us and opening the door, making a sick face to me before entering. Harrison's here, I sigh before leading Frank into the house. I put my finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet as I try and sneak past the kitchen.

'Ashley honey is that you?' my mum calls out to me. Dammit. 'Yeah mum its me' I say quickly before dragging Frank up the stairs. 'Well come in here and say hello' my mum calls out sternly. I sigh. 'Come on' I whisper to Frank, I lead him into the kitchen where my mum, Harrison and Cameron are all sitting down at the bench. 'Hey hone-' she cuts herself short when she relises that I've brought a friend home. 'Mum this is Frank, Frank this is my mum Leanne' I say carelessly. 'Hi Frank pleased to meet you' mum says cheerfully. 'This is Harrison' I say pointing to Harrison. I don't understand how that man can always wear suits. 'Oh so this is the famous Harrison' Frank says, holding out his hand to Harrison. 'Please to meet you' Harrison says coldly. I look desperatley over at Cameron, whos bewildered.

'Well Frank and I will be up in my room if you need us' I tell the quickly before grabbing Frank by the sleeve of his shirt and dragging him up to my room. 'I like it' Frank says honestly to me as we enter. The walls are black, with a feature wall in a punky-pink colour. My bedsheets are tie-dyed black and pink. My walls are completley covered with posters of Green Day, Iron Maiden and The Misfits, its very messy also, and I mean very messy theres clothes all over the floor- I don't really see the point of owning a wardrobe. My make-up completley covers my dresser and theres paper all over the place along with my paints. 'Its a bit messy' I say modestly as Frank and I sit down on my bed.

'So are you coming over to Gee's tonight?' I sigh, unpacking my bag. 'Yeah I'm definatley coming' I say coolly. My mum will never go for this. Never. I then search the floor for something to wear tomorrow. I end up grabbing my black flare jeans and my brothers old Misfits Tee. I stuff them into my bag before grabbing my tracksuit bottoms and an old grey singlet top that I usually wear to bed. I grab some make-up and pack a few of my CDs. I grab my old greying hoodie. 'Lets go' I say motioning to the door. Frank nods and we head quietly downstairs. 'I'm telling you Leanne honey that Frank boy looks like bad news' I hear Harrison grumble from the kitchen. I hold a hand out to stop Frank from walking past the kitchen. 'Well I'm glad she's making friends...honey shes been out of contact with her friend Renee for a year and a half now...its good that shes finnaly getting back to normal' my mum states. I do a silent cheer way to go mum! Harrison sighs 'I just don't want her mixing with the wrong crowd' he protests.

Who does he think he is my father? I walk into the kitchen 'Okay I'm going now bye mum' I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. 'Wait where are you going?' she looks confused. 'Didn't I mention I was going over to Gerard's for a sleepover?' I ask her. She shakes her head 'Well have fun' she says sighing. 'Bye Frank!' my mum calls out to him. 'Bye Ms Kingston' Frank yells back. I pull him forward causing him to yelp and causing me to giggle.

Tonights going to be ALOT of fun.





---------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for your comments!
Sign up to rate and review this story