Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Sleepover

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Yes this chapter is a bit short sorry :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 1284 words

0Unrated
Ashley's P.O.V

'Bags being in the middle!' Frank yells, racing to the middle of the matresses we'd just spent the last half hour putting in the living room. Gerard, Mikey and I all groan. 'We shouldn't have let him have skittles so early' Gerard moans. I giggle, its true Frank is now very very hyperactive, I'm surprised he's not jumping off the walls. 'Okay then where are the rest of us going to sleep?' Mikey questions as Frank starts rocking backwards and forwards in the middle. 'I think Ash can sleep in the middle with Frank' Gerard says glancing at Frank before pulling a terrified face. I sigh dramatically 'Fine I will' I say, sitting on Frank. 'Hey!' he yelps as I giggle and get off him. 'Sorry Frank I didn't see you there....your so short' I say giggling as I watch Frank's reaction. Before he can respond Gerard's mum enters the room. 'Okay boys' she says facing her sons. 'You're father and I are going up to Nicoles and Cadeyrn's for the weekend...no blowing up the house okay boys?' she tells her sons. 'Yes mother' they say in unision. She kisses both of them on the forehead. 'Mum!' Gerard says in a strangled voice. His mum just shakes her head and leaves the house with their father. 'Is the pizza already here?' Frank questions. Gerard nods and we all scramble into the kitchen, pushing Frank into the couch as we go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Whats the time Gee?' Frank whines as the movie ends. Gerard looks at his watch. 'Its only ten thirty' he grins maniacly. I would back away from him, but I'm too comfortable resting my head on his chest. 'Truth or Dare!' Frank says wickedly. Mikey and Gerard exchange looks. Something tells me that playing truth or dare with these guys is going to be heaps different. 'Okay then Frankie you start first' Mikey says. 'Truth or Dare?' Gerard askes Frank. Frank pretends to think long and hard about this. 'Dare!' he pipes up. A mischievious smile develops on Gerard's face 'I dare you to.......pash Ash' he smirks. 'What?' I scream at him. Frank shrugs and drags me over to him. He pulls me onto his lap and despite my protests plants his lips gently onto mine. It's different kissing a guy with a lip ring, the cold metal sends a shiver down my spine, he gently holds the back of my neck before deepening the kiss, his tounge soon parts my lips and I allow it, the kiss is passionate and we pull apart. We shoot death glares at Gerard 'Happy now?' we say to him and he nods, smiling.

'Truth or Dare Ash?' Frank askes me, I pretend to think long and hard before answering 'Truth' 'Trust her to pick truth' Gerard whines. 'Okay....whats your biggest fear?' Frank questions. I smile awkwardly 'Do I have to say it?' I mumble. 'Ye-es' Frank says eagerly. 'I have a fear of clowns...' I gush. Frank smiles 'Well at least your fear isn't as bad as mine' he says beaming. 'Whats yours then?' I ask eagerly. He smiles and blushes 'Spiders' he utters, Gerard bursts into laughter. 'Oh yeah and what are you afraid of Gee?' Mikey snaps at his brother. Gerard stops laughing instantly. 'Well?' Mikey says impatiently 'Or would you like me to tell them for you?' he adds. 'Needles' he says it so quietly that we can barely hear him. Frank and I crack up into laughter. Gerard pouts 'Not funny' he sulks. 'Yeah he's right' I say, calming down from my sudden outburst. 'Yes' Frank said, also recovering. 'Can we ditch this game and just talk now?' Mikey hesitantley askes. We all nod.

'Okay most embarrassing thing you've ever done?' I ask the boys, they all squirm uncomfortably in their seats. This is going to be good. 'Where do I begin?' Frank askes cheekily I shake my head smiling. 'Most embarrassing thing I've ever done.... easy playing Peter Pan in year four' Gerard admits. 'I remember that' Mikey recalls. Gerard turns red 'Yeah first year in a new school...brilliant idea to play fucking Peter Pan' he grumbles. 'Frank?' I ask amused. Frank mocks a terrified look 'My most embarrassing moment was at the beginning of high school...I was talking to this girl I really liked called Hannah...anyways Gerard thinks that it would be the perfect time to dack me...' he has his head in his hands now. 'Oh yeah I remember that day' Gerard says gleefully 'You were wearing those Batman boxers too weren't you?' he adds. Frank goes bright red with embarrassment 'Gerard' he cries in a strangled voice, Gerard just shrugs it off. 'What about Mikey?' Frank askes, trying to get off the subject of him. 'I don't have one' Mikey says, looking at the floor. 'Oh come on you've had heaps of embarrassing moments!' Gerard screeches. 'Gee don't start' he says in a voice very much unlike his own, Gerard presses on 'How about the time when Chelsea came into the bathroom when you were in the shower when you were fourteen?' Gerard grins maniacly. 'Gee!' he yells at his brother as Frank and I try to keep straight faces. I doesn't last very long seeing as Mikey and Gerard are running around the house, Mikey trying to kill his brother. 'Okay so whats yours Ash?' Gerard askes, trying to get his breath back. I blush slightly 'That would have to be my year seven camp' I start, they all look at my, urging to go on, I sigh 'We were in the girls cabin, me and my friend Renee and we were getting changed....some idiotic boys had decided to take a buch of pictures of us' I recall 'It wasn't very pleasant' I say, wincing at the thought. Frank pats me on the back 'Poor Ashes' he says sympathetically. 'Whats the time?' I ask changing the subject. Gerard checks the clock 'Midnight' he says evily. Mikey and Frank exchange looks and I start to get worried again.

'Skittles Ash?' Mikey hands me the packet of skittles. I wish I'd had sleepovers with boys more often..they're so much fun! I'm sitting in Gerard's lap in HIS boxers and Mikey's baggy Misfits tee. I needn't have brought any pyjamas..actually thats a lie otherwise Frank wouldn't be sitting on the lounge, wearing MY tracksuit pants now, we're centimetres apart in height, they fit him perfectly, he looks pretty hot in them too. 'Ash will you stop perving on Frank and give me some skittles!' Gerard groans, I giggle and stuff a handful of skittles into his mouth. Mikey and I giggle as he tries to eat them all. 'Pig!' I giggle as he finishes eating the last of them. Before he can ask for more I shove another handful in his mouth. 'Cheers' he says after swallowing the lot, 'Aww you two make such a cute couple' Frank says, Gerard and I exchange horrified looks 'As if!' I say disgusted, Gerard shoots death glares at him. Frank laughs 'Joking...though they do look good together right Mikey....Mikey?' Mikey's passed out on the matresses, Gerard giggles as he somehow manages to put his little brother in his sleeping bag without waking him. 'Too much excitement for wittle Mikey' Gerard says childishly, pulling me back into his lap, his arms snake around me. My eyelids are getting heavier, but I want to stay up untill Gerard and Frank go to bed. I yawn and Gerard grins at me cheekily 'Tired?' he mocks concern. I nod 'Just a little bit...' I say sleepily. Before falling asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story