Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

@)

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

*mashes head on table* STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 973 words

0Unrated
i hope this helps...this doesn't help /me/.
this story is going nowhere. and all b/c of the friggin crappy writer's block.


MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

the weather outside was blustering by the afternoon with a thunderstorm and Harley and i were watching Rocky Horror. okay, scratch that. Harley was watching, and i was holding her close and stroking her hair. this shot me back to high school. these days always reminded her of her father died. she'd come over to Gerard and my house and we'd watch this movie, and she'd let me wrap my arms around her.

FLASHBACK

Gerard walked over to the phone. 'hey' he said. he was never one to say much at that point.

'sure. okay. i'll tell him. later' he hung up the phone.

'who was that?' i looked up from the television. i was sure it was Harley. on a day like this, it had to be her.

'Harl' he went back to his drawing.

if i was correct, she'd be here in less than ten minutes. i had already made some popcorn and got out some soda cans to put on the coffee table.

someone knocked on the door. i opened it and there she was, her black hair drenched.

Gerard walked up beside me.

'you could've asked for a ride, you know. i don't mind driving you' he said with a smirk.

she playfully punched him in the arm as she walked in.

.

Let's do the time-warp agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiin!!!

Harley leaned on me and scrunched up in a ball on the couch.

'is the heater working here?' she said.

'it's been broken for a while now' i said back to her. Gerard threw a blanket on her.

the power went out.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!' she yelled and gripped onto me. i jumped a little, too. i prayed she didn't notice.

'what, are you scared of the dark?' Gerard laughed

'no. it's just that this has been happening for a while now' Harley replied. she squeezed me tighter.

'so?' he said finally.

'i think it's because it's been a two years since my dad died, and recently i kind of yelled at God because i thought he was the reason he died' i could feel her getting really scared.

'okay, if it helps you, i'll give you my little input. i thought you weren't religious...' Gerard said.

'no, but maybe --' the lightning fought its way out of the sky. Harley kept holding on.

'Mikey? Gerard? you still here?' she said.

'i'm not going to leave you scared shitless with your heart pounding out of your chest, Harl' Gerard said.

'that goes double for me' i said. 'and plus, i don't think i can move with you holding onto me like a kindergardener holding onto it's mommy on the first day of school.'

'good' she said. 'you guys are my best friends and even if i die right here i know you'll never be far' she cried. i felt bad for her. she was scared of a harmless thunderstorm, and there was nothing we could do -- it was a psychological fear. nothing i could talk her out of. she had to talk it out of herself.

i ran my fingers through her hair.

'you guys are like older brothers to me. Gee, you taught me so much. be it how to act on my first date, how to French draw, or the shortcut through the bandroom to get to English lit. and Mikey, you have been with me with everything i've been through' i felt a feeling of happiness rush through me.

'and i love you guys' she said as the lights turned on.

but she didn't let me go. she felt like she would never let go. ever.

END FLASHBACK

and in a sense, she never did. i always looked forward to these days. she always was tough and never afraid of anything. it was days like these i felt i could act strong for her.

'are you still scared?' i asked.

'no. it's just reflex. and you're so fucking irresistable' she replied, smiling up at me. it was the same, but all different now.

sure, she had purple hair instead of black, and Rocky Horror was on DVD now. but it was much more than that. she did this not because she was scared, but because she wanted to.

i wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. i kissed her and she kissed me back. i spread my hand out on her back and lowered her to the couch. she giggled.

'in college' she said once she stopped laughing, 'i used to watch this movie with that Misfits shirt you had'

'i was wondering where that shirt went' i smiled. 'but...a shirt?'

'i liked it. it smelled like you. i missed you'

'i missed you too' i said, kissing her. i found my way to her neck.

this is the woman i loved. sure, she still burps in Frank's face and says the most random things. but we all had our flaws.

'i love you, Tova Harley Monsetti' i said, holding her close. 'there's not one thing i would change about you. there's something about you that makes me feel like i'm not by myself. i feel like you'll always have my back'

'i always will. oh, God, Mikes. you keep everyone satisfied with what they have about you. but you keep me wanting more. i fell in love with you that first day we met. i just never knew it.'

'neither did i' i felt that surge rush pulse through me again.

just like that first night.










gggggggggggr.
reader: get over ur writer's block!
author: don't rush zee fate! puts head on forehead and looks into crystal ball
reader: hurry it up already!
author: slaps reader

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story