Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

@!

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

oh, eventies! whee!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 1306 words

0Unrated
ok, so...yesyes, eventful. yesyes. ANYWAY. uh, just read...i'm keeping all the chapters on an email file so i can go back and continue it anytime on any computer. smart idea -- at least until the space fills up b/c i have tons on it. okay.

so anyway, Kristen [aka zee person who left a reviewyyy], gave me this idea in which i will copy and paste right here.
"u should do a chapter about flashback-how Nat and Frank met like she's a guitar tech far one of their shows and thats how they met"

genious. pure genious. flails head back and forth u ppl r much smarter than i am, and that proves it. adapts Transylvannian accent i vill use zat izea sometime. vahahahaha.


HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'you guys should get going soon' i said to Mikey as i applied some mascara.

'i know. we're all heading over' he leaned over to kiss me. 'you should wear something nice tonight.'

'it's a concert' i said. 'what do you want from me? a tuxedo?' i gave him a coy smile.

'just something nice' he knew i got what he meant. i shook my head and laughed. i had a feeling he was planning something.

'what are you doing to me?' i asked. 'as in, what are you planning?'

he kissed me once more and walked away. always keeping me waiting.

.

i had on a black long-sleeved shirt with a red Iron Maiden tank on top of it. i had skinny black jeans and a pair of red Chucks on. something suttle, but nice. i put on some black earrings and a military cap. good enough. i mean, it's more than my usual hoodie and jeans.

'you look...wow' Mikey said as we climbed in the car.

'just like you do every day' i replied after his lack of words.

.

i was backstage with all the girls. they seemed extra happy.

'okay, spill. i know Mikey's planning something. and i know you have some dirt on it' i said, looking straight ahead. they just laughed.

'why, i don't see what you're talking about' Wendy said, obviously acting. there are very few acting jobs she can take on.

'we seriously don't know. but you do look pretty' Natalie said. i wasn't too sure if she was lying or not, she actually wasn't bad at acting.

i just shrugged it off. /if anything's going to happen, it's going to happen tonight/, i thought.

i saw Mikey walk behind me and grab his bass to go onstage. i could hear the clang of lights turn on. this was my last chance to press for details.

'what are you planning?' i asked in a flat tone.

'you'll see' he said. he scooped me up and cradled my chin. 'you'll see.'

'you are planning something!' i said.

he took the defeat and walked away. 'gotta go. love you.'

'love you too. this better be good' i smiled.

.

they played the last few chords of Jetset and Gerard quickly snatched the mic up again.

'i'd like to be the one to introduce this special little segment i call the Finale' the crowd started to scream. 'and i'd like to step away and give the mic to my dear little brother Mikey.'

i didn't get it.

'okay' Mikey said into the microphone as soon as the applause died down. 'some of you diehard fans out there might know who she is.'

'and here goes' he continued. a blank white backdrop rolled down the wall and some pictures flashed up on it via ginormous projector. some pictures of me and Mikey in highschool. some of me and Gerard when he left for art school. one of me and Mikey when we graduated.

'this is my girlfriend, Harley Monsetti' he said.

i really didn't get it.

some more recent pictures of me and the band flickered onto the screen. 'uh, let me see...she was me closest friend in highschool'

good Lord. i started crying. but in conclusion to that, i didn't get it.

'and she kind of went away to go to college. and when good ol' Brian told me we were getting a new assistant manager, i had no idea it was going to be her. but lo and behold, it was. c'mon, Harl. get up here with me!' he looked at me.

i so didn't get it.

'what?' i said. 'me? now? here? right now? honestly? me?'

'stop asking questions and get your fucking ass up there!' Natalie said as my friends pushed me up the stage. Gerard handed me a microphone. 'you're gonna need this. trust me.'

i blinked meekly at him and forced back tears. i grabbed the offending mic.

'she was the one who got me over Alicia, and the one who helped me fend off the police when i got busted for bootlegging, and the one who went to the junior prom with me when she lost the bet -- and was the one who made it -- , and the one who held my hand through it all' Mikey said. 'can i get a little spotlight here?'

all the lights shut off, except for two lights staring directly at us.

'and, Gerard?' he said. Gee ran up to Mikey and handed him something. something that gleamed in the spotlight. i couldn't make out what it was, it was too hard to see with tears blurring my vision.

he took my hand and got down on one knee. oh shit. oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

'Harley, would you marry me?'

i got it.

i stood there for a moment. just stood.

'hell yeah' i said after what seemed like an eternity. he slipped the ring on my finger and wiped away the tears.

'aw man! no kiss?' Frank yelled. the crowd chanting 'KISS, MAN! KISS, MAN! KISS, MAN!' was nearly deafening.

'somehow this always happens to us' Mikey said as he pulled me closer. he held his hands slightly above my hips.

'just one' he said and we kissed. and i'm pretty sure and illegal sparkler went flying through the air. but i didn't care.

even though my ring was nothing huge -- just like i wanted -- it was the blinding shine of it that didn't make me care. it was the crowd cheering that didn't make me care. it was the way Mikey held me that didn't make me care. it was love.

we broke apart after forever.

'now, children' Gerard said. 'let's get back to business. to finish this show up, i'd like Harley here to Thank You For The Venom with me.'

i backed away. 'no! i'm not ready! my heart's still beating a mile a minute!'

Bob walked over and picked me up. he carried me over to center stage and dropped me. 'yes. you. are.'

'no!'

'c'mon, Harl' Gerard said. 'sometimes we gotta go through life unplanned.'

yeah, i kind of learned that after the proposal, Goddamnit.

i gave in. 'fine. fine fine fine.'

Gerard's eyes lit up and he smiled. Ray started up the song and it was gone before you'd know it.

.

'you knew.' i said.

'yeah' Amsley said. 'but it was all in good fun'

'nearly stopping my body function up there is all in good fun, for sure' i said with sarcasm in my voice.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

over already. that part of my life was over already.

but a new part was about to start.

and what a good part it was going to be.










so...how's Jeff, how are the kids? blinks and offers lemonade water with lemon?
reader: that was so sweet!
author: thank you!
reader: no, not you. my candy is just really sweet.
author: you suck.
reader: why, i am sucking on this candy!
author: i'm gonna throw some candeh at yeeeewwwwww.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story