Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

@@

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 3 reviews

um...cliffhanger at the endie??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 894 words

0Unrated
hello? hello? anyone there? i'm getting the feeling not too many ppl read/like this story. cries but i'm continuing it for the few ppl that DO like it.
so yeah. unless ppl like it and they're just not reviewing and stuff. so.....uh.....complete desperation REVIEW! RATE AND REIVEW! o0 and i'm always open to ideas and stuff so feel free to comment about it, even if my story sucks ass u can tell me.
to elaborate on Kristen's idea...
okk...SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!!! i recently had the computer taken away from me, and when i finally got back on FicWad was working all screwy-like. so hopefully more updates should follow soon, as i have a hunchabunch [cool word] of ideas now, but i will still accept new ideas, as i am an open, easy-going person.


FRANK'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Natalie snuggled closer to me as we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. she closed her eyes and held me closer.

i always found myself trying to be superior to her. i mean, she's so strong for everyone. one wrong move and i could lose her forever.

[FLASHBACK]

'whoo!' Mikey said as we stepped off the tourbus. 'next stop on the tour!'

'shit, Mikes. shut the hell up!' i said. i had stayed up the whole ride there, probably more than a day.

'well, someone's being a cranky-pants...' Ray joked. but i was in no time for it. i just wanted to get up on stage, play my heart out, then crash.

.

'where's my guitar?' i prodded as i took a sip of Pepsi. the caffiene might wake me up.

'i don't know, with a tech probably' Gerard said, preparing himself for jumping-jacks.

'where the hell is my fucking guitar?' i screamed, instantly wanting to swallow up my words and force them back into my vocal chords.

'WE. DON'T. KNOW.' Bob said calmly. it was just like him to give a straight-forward answer.

i sighed heavily, got up, and walked around until i saw my guitar held by some chick with sunglasses on.

i held my hand out to her. she looked up.

'this yours?' she said quietly.

i nodded.

'oh, then, here you go' she handed over the guitar.

'thanks' i said as she stared at her feet. 'what's with the shades? we're inside anyway'

she turned her head away. 'nothing, really.'

i knew something was up. and, honestly, if it was any regular person i wouldn't have wanted to know. but it was her voice that instigated me to find out. she sounded so kind and caring, and the slightest bit scared. i just wanted to her her talk all over again.

she started walking as i followed her. 'c'mon. something's gotta be up. just start with your name or something.' i pulled her back until i was gripping her hands. i looked into her eyes, or tried to -- with the whole sunglasses thing.

'the name's Natalie. okay? i need to go' she said, shaking me away.

i grabbed her wrist. 'no, you don't. i'm short, not dumb. i need to know whats wrong.'

'if i tell you, will you get off my back?' she asked.

'fine. if that's what you want.'

she removed her sunglasses to what were bloodshot eyes welling up with tears. 'i wanted to be here to do this job. my parents didn't want me to. so i got all my stuff, gathered my money, and ran off in their pickup. and as of now i'm residing in grimy motels and Holiday Inns. i don't know what posessed me to do this. i just wanted to be surrounded by music, unlike my parents who are total math types. my parents always wanted me to get a scholarship to some big university, and when i told them i wanted to tech they instantly disowned me' she started crying all over again.

i wiped away a few tears and held her. 'it's alright. if you really need to, you can stay with us. i bet the guys won't mind' i said.

'c'mon, Frankie!' Mikey yelled. 'you already missed the jumping-jacks and now we need to get on stage! get your fat ass over here!'

'would you like to?' i continued.

'of course' i saw a smile creep up on her face.

i grabbed my guitar and made my way to the stage. i took one last look at her. 'Natalie' i said to myself. 'one hell of a girl.'

[END FLASHBACK]

'honey' Nat whispered to me. 'wake up, you dozed off to sleep.' she rested herself in my arms.

'oh, did i?' i asked, laughing.

she, on the other hand, didn't laugh along. 'Mikey called. Harley's a mess.'

i sat upright. 'why? what happened?'

'Joanne's back' she said bluntly.

'Joanne? what? another one of Mikey's exes that i don't know about? Lord, for a quiet guy he sure has a lot going on that we don't know about. so about this Joanne, what? is she pregnant with his child or something crazy like that?'

'Joanne's back' she repeated. 'Harley's mother is back.'











uh...heyo mayo! how's it going??
reader: tell me what happens!
author: you never cared before scoffs
reader: well now's a good time to start! TELL ME!!
author: only if you give me an unlimited supply of Post-It notes!!

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able

Sign up to rate and review this story