Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

@#

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 4 reviews

"All we are is bullets, I mean this..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 762 words

0Unrated
Okay, darlings.
Next chapter. I vowed to no longer scum around at Alicia or any other of the band's significant others, unless they absolutely deserved it. Back in those days I was just talking out of jealousy. I'd change the names and all, but there are too many chapters to do that to!
I'm also hooking on to capitalization. Haha.


.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'Harley, honey' she started. 'Just wanted to check up on how you were doing.'

I couldn't take it. Why was she here? Why does she suddenly want to see me and not my brother, wherever he is? And most importantly, why did she let me leave to live with my aunt?

'no, Joanne. no. go away. this is my life, and you left it a long time ago.' i snapped back.

she didn't seem phased. she just walked around the house. 'well, i'm ready to walk back in.'

'No. you're not my mother, Aunt Deane is. So, go. You're not welcome here.'

'Honey' she said. I turned away and started to walk to the kitchen to get some coffee Mikey was making. He made a smart move, staying in the kitchen instead of getting into this brawl-type-thing.

She continued. 'I'm sorry I left. I want to be your mother again. Please.'

'I told you before, no. I really think this was a waste of my time for you to come here, Joanne. I'm doing fine without you. House, fiance, steady job, good friends. I think I can manage on my own. Just because you lost Dad never meant you had to lose yourself to booze.'

'I'm sorry for all of it, I really am. I'm fixed. I don't want anymore of that alcohol again.'

'After Dad died you said you wanted to rid yourself of him. But you still wanted him, didn't you. You thought you could drink away your problems. But you added to mine. Thanks for not feeding me, nonetheless not caring. Did you ever think of what it felt like laying awake at night, wondering which bar your mother's at? Wondering where you can scrape up the money to go grocery shopping? Did you ever know what it felt like going down to get the mail, only to find pending tax notices? I don't think you did, after Dad died, honestly.'

I took her to the door and let her out. 'I'm doing fine, Joanne. Really. No need to patch things up.' I closed the door behind her.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

She looked so hurt. She was trying to be strong, but I knew tears were soon about to follow.

I took her and buried her head in my chest.

'Why'd she come back, Mikey?' she asked. 'She wants something from me. I know it.'

'No, baby. Don't cry,' I pleaded. 'Maybe she really does want to patch things up or something. Maybe she misses being your mother.'

She looked up at me with watering eyes. I wiped her tears away. 'You're probably right. You think we should invite her over for dinner?'

'If you think it's right. Besides, I never did get to meet your parents. Or parent, for that matter.'

She laughed, face glowing again. Man, did I miss that face. 'I'll go get her,' she sighed.

3RD POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Joanne walked into a drizzling rainshower. Why? I thought she wanted a mother. Good Lord, what happened? This plan was supposed to work, damnit! she thought. I'm tired of chasing after this to get what I want. I have to make it happen. She's just about as damn stubborn as she was when she was a child! She was furious.

A soft voice stopped her in her tracks.

'Hey, do you want to have dinner with us?' It was a scared Harley. Scared that her mother would rip her head off for God-knows-what reason like she used to.

Joanne smiled an evil grin before turning around and saying, 'I thought you'd never ask, honey.'











Okay, so...Happy that FicWad is up again and happy that I'm back [and bad] with a new chapter!
Reader: FINALLY!
Author: Don't be so sore, sonny.
Reader: My name isn't Sonny, it's [insert name other than Sonny here].
Author: Right...
Rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story