Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Catorce

by swimfan625 3 reviews

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 641 words

1Moving
"Nat, Sweetie, you need to get out of bed," Pete pleaded two weeks later as he brushed her hair back. "You haven't been out of the house since you left the hospital."

"So?"

"It's not healthy Baby, I'm worried about you."

"Don't say that word, please don't say that word," she whispered, quickly wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said softly as he lay down next to her, "But you're scaring me, you're not eating. You haven't talked to anyone, and you've barely gotten out of bed. Everyone's worried about you, not just me."

"Well I'm worried about my baby and from the looks of it nobody's giving a crap."

"Natalie you know that's a lie, we've been working our asses off day and night to get him back and you know it. I've barely gotten any sleep in the last two weeks because I'm worrying about you and Kingston. Please, just take a shower and go downstairs for a little bit, you don't even have to leave the house, just please do this for me."

Natalie rolled over so her back was facing Pete as she pulled the blankets farther up, "I don't feel like it Peter."

"Then will you eat something for me? Please? I'll bring you some soup or something."

"I'm not hungry."

"Sweetie, you haven't eaten in two days, just please eat something for me. Even if it's something small," He begged, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Petey, please, I just want to be alone right now."

"I don't care, Natalie, you shouldn't be alone right now! You need to eat something."

"Please Peter," she whispered, facing him with tear-stained cheeks.

"No, Nat, I'm not leaving you, Ally's at my mom's house it's just you and me and I'm not leaving your side."

"Whatever," she sighed as the doorbell rang, "Guess you're going to have to go after all huh?"

"I'll be right back, I promise," Pete whispered kissing the back of her neck as he stood up, "Can I help you?" he asked, opening the front door.

"Yes, is this the Wentz residence."

"Yeah, do you need anything?" He asked with a confused expression as the officer continued to flip through a small notebook.

"We believe we've found your son," he smiled, looking up at Pete's now shocked expression, "But first we need you to ID the two women who took him, can you follow me please?"

"Sure," Pete nodded, slipping on a pair of shoes as he stepped outside. The officer led him to a parked police car where two women were sitting in the back with their heads down and hoods pulled up.

"Are either of these women Riley or Samantha?" He asked, as both girls looked up.

"Yes, that's them," Pete said through clenched teeth.

"Very well then, we have another car taking your son to the hospital right now to get him checked, they should be here within a half an hour. If you or your wife wouldn't mind coming the court date will probably be set for sometime within the next three months."

"Yeah, we'll be there," Pete smiled softly, "Thank you officer."

"It's no problem, seeing your mood lighten is thanks enough."

Pete smiled again, gently closing the door as he ran upstairs, "Natalie get your cute little ass out of bed and into the shower!"

"I'm not in the mood Pete, just leave me alone."

"They found the baby!"

"Don't joke with me Peter," Natalie said sternly.

"I'm not joking, they found the baby!" He yelled, pulling her into a tight hug, "They found our baby! He's going to be home in half an hour!"

"Oh my God," Natalie whispered, running her fingers through her matted hair, "You're not lying right?"

"Would I lie to you about something like this?"

"No."

"They found him Babe, /they found him/!"
Sign up to rate and review this story