Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thirty-One

by ryanrossISsove 12 reviews

0M6!1!1! 1$ P3T3R G0NN@ L1V3????

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1018 words

1Exciting
Pete's POV-

I woke up in the morning, smiling. I could tell Rachel's arms held me tighter last night, vise versa.
Like every morning, as I was starting to get used to it, I slowly took my free hand, and rose it up to wipe the blood from my eyes, from the usual morning bleed. The doctors said that it's just part of having this disease, if you keep you're eyes closed for more then four hours, they bleed.

This morning was different then the rest, I wiped, but there wasn't any blood to wipe this morning.

"Huh?" I scoffed quietly, wiping again. Nothing. My eyes were dry, and clear.

Upon feeling my moving about, and low expression of confusion, Rachel stirred, and sat up, as she saw me sitting up, still trying to find even the smallest hint of blood.

"Everything okay babe?" she asked.

"Yeah...actually...everything's fine. My...my eyes aren't bleeding this morning." I said, sounds astounded.

"What?!" she said, taking my head and turning it towards her, to look for herself.

"Yeah, look." I said.

She studied my eyes.

"They look so much clearer." she said.

"Yeah...I feel so much better, too. I could probably get up and walk right now." I said.

Her face looked delighted.

"Well, the doctor should be coming soon with you're second injection, we'll talk to him about it." she said.

"Okay." I said, nodded.

Rachel smiled at me, and combed her fingers through my hair.

"I love your hair." she said.

"Hah, me too. It's one of my favorite things in the world. Right behind you, Hem, the band, and Sprinkles." I said.

She sighed.

"Yeah..." she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as she put her head down.

"Pete...you know that injection you're getting soon?" She said, softly.

"Mhm." I said.

"Well, It's sort of something like chemotherapy..." she said.

"Okay..." I said.

"And...well, it drains your calcium and you're hair needs calcium to...function." she said.

I started to loose my mind. What was she saying?

"And..." I asked, almost breathless, hoping she wasn't going to say what I was thinking.

"Pete...you're going to loose your hair." she said, getting choked up.

I couldn't talk, I just stared out into space.

"Pete?" she said, wiping tears.

"Even my eyebrows?" I whispered.

She just nodded.

I got choked up, and just put my head in my hands, and sobbed.

She rubbed my back.

"It'll be okay Pete, the medicines going to make you healthy." she said.

I looked up.

"I'm going to look so ugly...no ones going to even want to talk to me, they'll all feel bad for me...I'm going to look so ugly Rachel..." I cried.

"Pete! How could you even think that? People love you because of who you are, they'll still love you, and you won't look ugly, you'll always be adorable, it's your face, not you're hair...the hair just adds on." she said, rubbing my back.

I sniffed, and looked up.
"You say that now, but soon you're going to see my ugly, baldness, and you're going to wish you weren't with some...ugly emo kid like me." I sobbed.

"Pete, would you still love me if I had no hair?" she asked.

"Of course." I said, still crying.

"Pete, I'll always love you, you can loose your arms and legs, for all I care. I love you." she said.

"I...love...you too." I sniffed.

She hugged me, and we embraced for a while, until the doctor came in, syringe in hand.

Rachel let me go, and turned to the doctor.

"His eyes didn't bleed this morning, and he's much stronger." Rach told them

"What?!" the doctor said, digging in his pocket, and pulling out a flashlight.

He looked in my eyes with it. He turned it off, and shoved it back in his pocket.

"This is...it's astounding." he mumbled to himself.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"Well, I'm about to find out what." he said.

He pulled my hospital gown off, and put his stethoscope to my heart, then on my back.

"Mhm...just what I thought." he mumbled to himself more.

"Open your mouth son." he said. I did, and he took his flashlight and looked in.

"And you say you feel stronger, can you get up?" he asked.

I, with only my boxers on now that he ripped my hospital gown off, got right up, and stood.

The doctor, and Rachel's eyes grew wide.

"How did this happen...his body rejected the first injection...it must be..." the doctor said, but Rachel decided to finish his sentence.

"A miracle?" she asked.

The doctor nodded his head.

I sat back on the side of the bed.

"Am I missing something?" I asked, very confused.

"Pete, you're cured. There seems to be nothing left that makes me suspect the disease is still there..." the doctor said.

Rachel's eyes grew wider, and she wrapped her arms around me.

"You're cured Pete. We can go back home." she whispered in my ear.

I laughed, still kind of bewildered.

"I can go home?" I asked the doctor, as I held Rachel.

He nodded.

"As soon as I run one blood test to make sure you're completely healthy." he said.

I just smiled.

"We gotta call everyone!" Rachel said, springing up and grabbing her cell phone.

I turned to Jack, who still sat on my bed.

"Jack, I'm all better, we're all going home." I mumbled, low, maybe so that people wouldn't notice I was talking to a toy.

Jack looks happy, I think he was homesick.

"I'm pretty happy too, Skellington." I replied, to the answer Jack gave in those round, plastic eyes.

I can't wait to see Hem again, it's been a while.

I'm not sick anymore, I'm going home. I'm with Rachel...

Now, I'm officially the happiest man alive.

Ah, that was nice, wasn't it? Don't worry you're pretty little ears off one bit, I still have SO much drama in store, you guys are going to LOVE me, not that you don't already. =D
Sign up to rate and review this story