Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

Chapter 1

by headdurr 0 reviews

((This is my new story, sorry I forgot all about you guys!!)) usagi (16) is sleeping over lita's house the same day that her street is robbed. When litas house is hit and the girls threatened, usag...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 679 words

0Unrated
Usagi (16)
Lita (17)
Mina (16)
Raye (16)
Amy (17)

Ring Ring Ring

'Who the hell is calling me this early in the morning?!' Usagi thought as she forced herself to sit up in bed. "It's only 11 o'clock on a Saturday!"

"Hello?" She said as she answered the phone begrudgingly. "Oh, hey Lita, what's going on?"

"Well I'm having a sleep over at my house tonight remember, Usa-chan?! You said that you would come over early and help me prepare everything!" Lita said, pretending to be hurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Leets, I guess I slept in" Usagi said nervously. 'Oh crap I totally forgot about Lita's sleepover!'

"Its ok Usa-chan, just hurry up and get your lazy ass over here and help. Raye and the girls are here early as well. We're all going to go out and buy the snacks and rent movies together!" Lita said, barely able to hold her excitement.

"No problem. I'll see you in an hour or so" Usagi said just before she hung up.



This was Lita's first sleepover party at her new apartment and to say that Usagi was extremely excited would be an understatement.

'I wonder if I should've gotten Lita a house-warming present. Or an apartment-warming present!' Usagi thought, giggling at her own mental joke. Making the people walking by think she was some sort of lunatic.

"Aha! Here's her apartment" Usagi said as she knocks on the door. She's greeted by the red-faced Raye.

"Don't run away, Raye! We all know about you're feelings towards Chad!!" Mina screamed out in the background.

"Usagi help me!" Raye squealed as she hid behind Usagi.

"Oooh, what did I miss?! Raye I never knew you liked Chad. Hhmm, now that I think about it, you're always acting different around him." Usagi said as she walked away from her friend and met with the other girls. "Hey girls!"

"So, Usagi you noticed how Raye gets around Chad too?" Lita asked, basking in the extreme torture they're all dealing Raye.

"Ooh, definitly. It's hard not to notice. Raye gets more tweaked than usual. I've begun to think that she's had a stick shoved up her ass" Usagi said, shooting a challenging glance at Raye before finally sitting down on the couch.

"Oooh I'll get you for that Odango!" Raye shouted.

"Hah, sure Raye. Hmmm Raye and Chad what a cute couple!" Mina said, never missing a chance to taunt Raye.

"Now that you mention it, they are compatible, and do look very kawaii together" Ami said, earning some curious glances. "What? Even I notice these things!"

"Haha Raye and Chad sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Usagi sang out.

And so their afternoon was spent teasing Raye about Chad, watching sappy romance movies, pillow fights, and eating sweets.



"Well that was sure fun!" Raye said. "I'm glad we didn't do this at the temple this time!"

"Oh yeah, Ami was so sick that time!" Mina said laughing.

"Don't remind me, I had to clean up afterwards!" groaned Raye.

"Hey atleast she didn't barf in your sleeping bag!" Lita said.

"And you girls will never let me live that down will you?" Ami said, slightly annoyed and embarassed.

"Aww Ames, you know we love you!" Usagi said.

"Yeah just like a cake loves to be eaten by a fat kid!" Mina said, earning groans all around the room, and Lita's pillow thrown at her face.

"Uh, Mina-chan I believe it's 'like a fat kid loves to eat cake'" Ami announced.

"Oh" Mina said, slightly flustered. "Of course that's it you know I was just -"

Suddenly the girls hear the shattering of glass and a couple curses, followed by footsteps coming straight towards the living room they're currently occupying. The girls waited in fear for the intruders to approach the room. Two men came in and the older of the two said.

"Well well well. What do we have here? A couple girlies having a slumber party. Hows about we all finally get some sleep?" He said in a sinister voice, while cocking his gun and aiming it at the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story