Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

Chapter 2

by headdurr 0 reviews

kdjsfhdskj

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1132 words

0Unrated
"Well well well. What do we have here? A couple girlies having a slumber party. Hows about we all finally get some sleep?" He said in a sinister voice, while cocking his gun and aiming it at the girls.

Sitting there, utterly scared, Usagi scans her surroundings looking for something to defend her friends with. Seeing nothing she takes a deep breath and stands up. She walks up to the man's gun, not flinching at all. Her face fierce and determined.

"What are you doing, Blondie. I don't want to shoot you." The robber with the gun said. When Usagi didn't move he said. "but I will if I have to"

"Shoot me if you have to, but spare my friends. They won't describe you to the cops. Please just leave us alone." Usagi pleaded, her voice unwavering.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that. You girls have already seen our faces. We can't risk getting caught." the other robber said.

"But you would risk spending the rest of your lives in jail, or even having the fact of murdering 5 girls haunting your conscience for the rest of your lives?" Usagi asked, staring right into his eyes.

"It's a risk we have to take." the one with the gun said as he was about to pull the trigger.

"Wait! What if I came with you?" Usagi asked, her eyeing the gun nervously.

"Why would we want to take you with us?" the gunholder asked.

"Because....Um....Because I'm the only one who's really seen your faces up close! Yeah. If I went with you guys, and my friends promised not to even try to describe you to the police then you could prevent killing any one." Usagi said, mentally crossing her fingers.

"Well I don't know..." began the robber holding the gun.

"Man, there's no time to think about it. I'll grab the girl and lets go! I hear the cops down the street already" the other robber said.

"Fine! God, stop acting like a girl! None of your friends better squeal, or you're dead you hear me, girl?" he warned.

"They promise!" Usagi said, slightly relieved that they accepted her offer and none of her friends were hurt, but also scared of what she got herself into.

She was rushed out of the house in a hurry. Her friends were so shocked they couldn't even grasp what was going on, so when Usagi was taken away with barely a glance of farewell, they couldn't do anything about it but hope for her safety.


"Man that was a close one!" one of the robbers said once they arrived at the hide-out, 15 hours later.

"Quit your whining Mamoru and tell me what the hell we're going to do with this girl?" the other asked irritably.

"Well I don't know Diamond! We can't kill her though. Maybe we can keep her hostage and she can stay in the house until things cool over." the robber named Mamoru said.

"We don't know how long that will take, and she'll just get in the way!" Diamond said as he shoved a blind-folded Usagi into the door, causing her to fall.

"Watch it man, you could hurt her!" Mamoru yelled as he helped Usagi up.

"I honestly don't care, little brother, what I do to the pest. It's her fault we almost got caught!" Diamond said.

"Big brothers I'm home from school, and hello who is she? And...why is she blindfolded?" said Sapphire, Mamoru and Diamond's younger brother. "You didn't!" he said. Then when he looked at his brothers' faces he exploded. "You never kidnapped any one before! Why now?! I just made friends here, don't tell me we're going to have to move?"

"No, we're not going to move." Mamoru said.

"If we don't, we'll be found out. When people see her they'll know." Diamond spat out.

"Not if we keep her in the house at all times." He said to his brothers, then leant down to ask Usagi. "Now what's your name? We mind as well start off with that. Honestly we aren't bad guys, we just have a different way to make a living. We won't hurt you, I promise."

When Usagi didn't answer him Diamond says, "See she won't even tell you her name! We mind as well kill her now!"

"Usagi"

"What?" Sapphire asked.

"My name, it's Usagi." Usagi said. Suddenly feeling bolder she continued speaking. "And if you don't mind could you take this blindfold off now? For god sakes if I'm going to be your hostage atleast let me be a helpful one!" She said defiantly and Mamoru quickly took off her blindfold. Which was a difficult task since it covered up pretty much her whole face, save for a hole by her nose so she could breathe.

"Thank you" she said once it was off.

"What did you mean by being a helpful hostage?" Sapphire asked, perplexed by this girls beauty and bravery.

"Well, I figure, since I got myself into this mess, I might as well make the best of it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be let free for a while, and seeing as how I'd rather not die. I figured I could maybe help around the house." Usagi said, pointedly looking at Diamond when she mentioned not dieing. She took in her surroundings and noted that it was a small, but decent house. She started to walk out of the living room and into the kitchen, but instantly regreted that action when she was met with a peculiar smell. Inside the kitchen sink were dishes that had what looked to be a year's worth of mold and grime on. The floors were sticky, and the counters were covered in god only knows what.

"And it definitly looks like this place needs a womanly touch." She concluded.

"Now wait a minute here girly!" Diamond started before Mamoru interupted.

"Deal" he said.

"What?" Usagi asked, confused.

"I said deal. You do all the housework like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc., and exchange we won't kill you. Well that is unless you try to escape, call the cops, poison us, harm us, or anything along the lines of those." he said, finding a new found admiration for this blonde haired beauty.

"Ok I promise not to do any of the above, and tend to the house, as long as you all don't harm me." Usagi said, smiling slightly. This Mamoru guy was sure something. His brothers were handsome, but he was gorgeous she decided. 'Not to mention the fact that he's practically saving your ass here' she thought.

"Ok now that that is settled, lets all get some sleep!" Diamond said. They all agreed and were walking in different directions when Usagi says, "Where do I sleep?"
Sign up to rate and review this story