Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

chapter 3

by headdurr 0 reviews

fdfaj

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1769 words

0Unrated
"No I will not give up my bed for her!"
"No one asked you to, Princess!"
"Uh, guys-"
"Where is she going to sleep then? If none of you give up your beds?"
"Why don't you give up yours, Your Highness"
"Guys..."
"Look why doesn't she just sleep on the floor? Why is this such a big deal, and Mamoru if you don't cut that 'princess' and 'highness' shit I'm going to hurt you!"
"She is not going to sleep on the floor!"
"YOU GUYS!"
"WHAT?!"
"Why doesn't she just sleep on the couch? It does pull out you know. Geez, I'm the 10 year old and here you guys are bickering like school girls!" Sapphire says.
"I resent that!" Usagi says.
"Ahh shut up. You're going to sleep on the couch then. If we find out that you escaped we're going to kill your little whiny ass, ya got that?" Diamond said bitterly.
"Ok now that, that is settled, can we all go to sleep now? Cause we have work tomorrow and Usagi and Sapphire have school." Mamoru said
"SCHOOL?!" the other three said.
"Uh, yeah school. She has to dye her hair though, maybe get it cut, and definitely a new wardrobe change. Sapph here goes to a public school so he doesn't need uniforms. Also we're going to need to make up a name for her. She's going to be our distant cousin who came to live with us because her parents died in an airplane crash. Got it? Good. Let's get to sleep now." Mamoru said as he made his way upstairs to his bedroom.
'uughh I'm held captive and I still have to go to school!?! This is soo stupid.' Usagi thought as she snuggled deeper into the pillow. 'Wait a second...tomorrow's Sunday. I don't care where we are, there's no school on Sunday. Not even in hell! They won't make me go!'

"Heh heh. Yeah I forgot that today was Sunday. I guess we have to go shopping for Usagi today. Diamond and me will get her hair dye and clothes and other things I guess. Sapph you stay with her. Tell her about the school and whatever. Oh and Usagi?" Mamoru said.
"Yes?" Usagi said as she rubbed some flour off of her face.
"These are great pancakes" he finished.
"Thanks, at least someone appreciates my cooking!" Usagi said, sending a meaningful glare at Diamond.
"I appreciate your cooking, but I'd like it better if the pancakes weren't burnt" Diamond mumbled.
"What was that, Princess?"
"Sapphire don't start with me! I'll give you a black eye the size of the Subway guy before the Subway diet!" Diamond sneered.
"Oooh intimidating. Don't break a nail, you might not get accepted into the ball with Cinderella and your other prissy friends" Sapphire retorted.
"Why I oughta!" Diamond said while standing up causing Sapphire to get up as well and start running.
"Run Forrest Run!!" Usagi screamed randomly earning curious glares from everyone.
"Heh, er I mean...well....I gotta pee!" she said, then ran into the bathroom.
"What is with that girl?" Diamond asked while scratching his head.
"I think she's cute" Mamoru said while laughing.
"Eh, she's ok, for a GIRL" Sapphire added.
"CUTE?! You think that, that...that, GIRL is CUTE? She's whiny, annoying, and troublesome!" Diamond said incredulously.
"Oh c'mon. You don't mean that. You don't mean that. You like her don't you, Diamond? Nope, don't deny it. Just hands off ok?" Mamoru said, feeling flustered. Which is making him very confused. 'Sure she's cute, but what do I care that Diamond likes her. Well, he might hurt her. Yeah I don't care for the girl, but I don't like it when any girl has to deal with Diamond. That's all...right?' Mamoru contemplated.
"NO, I do NOT like HER. Sure she's sexy, and I'd like to see her underneath me. But it's just sex. It doesn't mean that I like her. And hands off huh? What is she yours, Mamoru?" Diamond sneered. "Like she would want you anyways. You're a piece of trash compared to me, and you know it."
(A/N: Eep. It hurt writing that. Mamo-chan is totally beastly [in a good way], compared to Diamond. Diamond is a nasty pretty boy, where as Mamoru is a GOD! Ok well not a god, but he's sexay!...Ook sorry for thoroughly scaring you people. Back to the story!)
"Pssht. And what, may I ask; would any girl see in you? Plus I just said hands off so you wouldn't rape the poor girl. How is she going to be of any use to us if you violate her?" Mamoru retorted.
"Mamoru, Mamoru, Mamoru" Diamond said while shaking his head with and evil grin plastered on his face. "You can't rape the willing"
"Err well you guys you might want to stop this conversation. Usagi is done in the bathroom." Sapphire said.
When Usagi walked into the kitchen she saw Mamoru clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles were turning white and blood was dripping off of his palms and onto the floor; Diamond was staring at Mamoru with a cocky grin, and Sapphire just looked uncomfortable.
Usagi walked up to Mamoru, gently took his hands, and pried them open. "You're bleeding" she said, taking him out off his reverie.
"It's nothing." Mamoru said, trying to take his hands back.
"SO nothing is enough to make you aggressively clench your hands enough to make your palms bleed? I'd hate to see what something makes you do. Come here" Usagi said as she pulled Mamoru to the bathroom and started looking in the cabinets.
"Condoms, condoms, condoms, Tylenol, baby oil, where is it?" Usagi said as she took items out of the cabinet one by one.
"Erm, Usagi what are you looking for?" Mamoru said, embarrassed.
"Peroxide to clean out your cuts and band-aids, but all I can seem to find is condoms, Tylenol, and baby oil." She said, still searching.
"Ahem, those condoms are Diamonds, and we don't have band-aids and peroxide." He told her.
"Haha, Diamonds huh? Extra small eh?" Usagi screamed out to Diamond who was in the hall watching her.
"I am not and extra small! I..uh...I like it tight. Yeah I like it tight so I feel more. Care for a try?" Diamond said arrogantly.
"Eeewww too much information, and no offense, but I'd rather screw Mamoru or Sapphire instead of you. Plus, they probably don't have to compensate for anything. Maybe you were just left out with the family genes and are unfortunate enough not to be so, well equipped" Usagi said, gaining an angry and embarrassed Diamond in the process.
"Why you little slut, I'll kill you!" Diamond screamed while charging towards the bathroom, only to meet the bathroom door in his face.
"Not a smart idea, taunting him like that, Usagi." Mamoru said, chuckling. "Diamond, why don't you leave the girl alone, you brought this upon yourself."
"Yeah go buy some cheap hooker to relieve your anger!" they heard Sapphire scream from the kitchen. After that they heard Diamond running after him, knocking down chairs and lamps in his pursuit.
"Soo...you don't have any band-aids or peroxide? Ok well then clean your hands off with soap and water, and just apply pressure to your cuts with a piece of cloth until your hands stop bleeding." Usagi said, getting back on topic. "I'll find something to wrap your hands in."
"You won't find anything in here, all of the towels are out in the hall closet." Mamoru said. "I'm not so sure that it's safe enough to go out there just yet."
"Ok fine," Usagi started, then ripped a piece of cloth off of her skirt. "Use this, you're getting new clothes for me anyways, and I won't need this uniform anymore then."
Trying not to stare at Usagi's legs that were even more exposed now, Mamoru took the cloth from her and wrapped it around his hands. "Um, thanks." After that it was silent for a couple minutes. Mamoru was sitting on the floor against the door and Usagi was sitting on the toilet. (A/N: no not going to the bathroom, but sitting on it w/ the lid down! You nasties!)
"So, uh, are you sure you trust me enough for me to go to school? I mean what if I run away? Or report you guys?" Usagi said.
"Nah, I don't think you'd do that. You don't seem like the type. I mean you gave yourself to me and Diamond in order to save your friends' lives, I don't think you'd put them in jeopardy. Plus, I think you like it here." Mamoru said, opening one eye and smiling at Usagi.
"Ok you caught me. I do like it here. I don't like Diamond though. He scares me." Usagi said, shuddering as she thought of Diamond threatening to kill her.
"Oh, but you like Sapph and me?" Mamoru asked, interested in what she would say.
"Yeah, well Sapph is very cute. He acts like he's 13 instead of 10. He's very funny when he's sarcastic and when he taunts Diamond. Also he seems more level-headed than the rest of you. I can definitely see myself becoming friends with him." Usagi said.
"Oh and what about me?" Mamoru asked, raising his eyebrows questioningly.
"Well you're..." Usagi started, then stopped and started blushing. 'oh no, I almost told him that I thought he was sexy and sweet. And that his eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen. What would he have thought of me if I told him that?!'
"Sexy and sweet, I know. No need to tell me. I know you want me." Mamoru teased.
"Oh, right. I want you. Oh baby, oh baby. Take me right here, right now." Usagi said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.
"Don't mind if I do" Mamoru said while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
"Ok this is getting awkward, stop that!" Usagi said laughing.
"Why? You know you like the attention." Mamoru said as he crawled over to Usagi, never taking his eyes off of her. Once he reached her, he got on his knees so that he was at eye level with her. He slowly lowered his head and stared at Usagi, taking in all of her features. 'She's beautiful. She has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen, and I can only imagine how smooth and soft her hair and skin are.' He thought as he saw Usagi lick her lips nervously.
"What are you doing?" Usagi asked, breathlessly.
Sign up to rate and review this story