Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

Chapter 4

by headdurr 0 reviews

fdadsfsd

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 862 words

0Unrated
"Ok this is getting awkward, stop that!" Usagi said laughing.

"Why? You know you like the attention." Mamoru said as he crawled over to Usagi, never taking his eyes off of her. Once he reached her, he got on his knees so that he was at eye level with her. He slowly lowered his head and stared at Usagi, taking in all of her features. 'She's beautiful. She has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen, and I can only imagine how smooth and soft her hair and skin are.' He thought as he saw Usagi lick her lips nervously.

"What are you doing?" Usagi asked, breathlessly.

_________________________________________________

"What do you think I'm doing?" he said coyly as he reached a hand behind her. "I'm going to kiss you breathless"

Shaking her head Usagi gets back to reality. "I'm sorry I was zoning out, what did you say?"

"I said that I need to use the bathroom so can we switch places?" he said staring at her.

"Oh ok" she said as she switched places with him and sat on the floor. "Heyy wait a tick! I don't think so, if you have to pee I'm getting out of here!"

"Suit yourself, Diamond is still out there. I just checked. Poor Sapphire is passed out on the couch, looks like Diamond gave him a real beating this time" Mamoru said, rage clear in his voice.

"Why don't you stop him from hitting Sapphire?" Usagi asks shyly.

"Cause if me and Sapph went against him we'd be beaten and homeless. Or even worse, he could kill us" he said, finally looking at her in the eyes. "Do you really think me and Sapphire want to rob houses and watch Diamond kill, mutilate, and violate people? We're stuck in this whole ordeal cause our parents left us in the care of our uncle"

"What happened to your uncle?" she asked. 'Diamond is too young to be their uncle. Maybe their uncle abandoned them, that would explain the forlorn look on his face. Life really hasn't treated Mamoru and Sapphire fair. I wish I could do something to brighten up their futures. Now that I think about it, Mamoru was right. I do like it here, well of course except for Diamond. I'm actually kinda glad they kidnapped me and I got to meet them. Wow I must be derranged for thinking that."

"Ok I'm done using the bathroom. Thought I'd distract you a little bit so you wouldn't get uncomfortable" he said smirking at Usagi

"What! Don't tell me that was all a lie! Oh you-" she said as she was getting up, but was interrupted by Mamoru's lips clashing on hers.

After getting over the initial shock, Usagi pulled away from the kiss. "Ok I definitely wasn't daydreaming then." she thought. Or atleast she thought she said in her head.

"Daydreaming huh? Is that what you were zoning out about earlier? I knew you wanted me" he said jokingly.

"Well, that is I mean to say" She started off babbling. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Cause you looked cute" he said.

"Cause I looked cute?! What the hell is wrong with you? You don't randomly kiss your hostage cause she looks cute! I have half a mind to leave this bathroom and -" she was saying before Sapphire knocked on the door.

"Look if you two are done flirting with each other, can you get married out of the bathroom? I gotta pee!"

Mamoru snuck a glance at Usagi and saw her face turn bright red and thought of a funny thing to do. "Sapph, you catch us right when we were about to get at it"

Looking up at Mamoru, shocked, Usagi whispers to him "Not funny! He might believe you!"

"Let him" he replied before he kissed Usagi again, this time not letting her pull away. Not that she was trying to anyways.

"Can't you just go to your room and do that Mamoru?! I really have to pee, man, and I've been doing the pee dance for a half hour already!" Sapph screamed through the door.

"Fine we'll rap it up, just for you Sapph." he replied.

___________________________________________

After getting out of the bathroom Mamoru woke up Diamond and told him to get ready while he has Usagi make a list of things she'll need. 'Man she is some kisser. I'm glad she didn't pull away the second time. She's just so adorable when she blushes, pouts, and get's angry. Oh crap I just missed what she said'

"Sorry what?" Mamoru said intelligently

"I said that I want to come with you guys. How are you supposed to know what kind of underwear and...femine necesseties to buy for me? Honestly it'll be better if I go with you. I'll just wear a hat and some of your clothes so people won't recognize me. C'mon Mamo-chan what if Diamond bought me thongs?! I heard the conversation in the kitchen earlier. I don't want Diamond even looking at me any more" she said as she shudders.

"Whoa you have a point there. Ok I'll go tell Diamond that you're coming with us" he said

_______________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story