Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

Chapter 5

by headdurr 0 reviews

fafsd

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1196 words

0Unrated
"What?! Are you kidding me, Mamoru, she can't come?! How the hell are we supposed to hide her beautiful, long, stunningly sexy blonde hair!? Er...I mean look at those boobs! Not even one of my jerseys could hide them! Oh...Damnit just call Antoinette, she'll cut her hair and dye it..." Diamond finished saying after Mamoru explained things to him.

After walking away Usagi grabbed Mamoru and threw him into the bathroom with her. "Holy fuck that was the most disturbing thing I've ever heard in my life" she said going on and on until Mamoru said, "It's all true though."

"Excuse me?"

"The fact that we can't hide your hair or your ches, but the hair we can deal with...We'll just have to figure out a way to hide your breasts. Now maybe if we wrapped them up..." he said as he was looking through the cabinet.

"WRAP THEM UP!? If we dye and cut my hair I'm sure we can go without dressing me up as a boy! Bras themselves are pretty constricting and you want to fucking wrap up my tits?! I think not! Now get out of here so I can shower!" she screamed pushing him out of the bathroom. "Pervert!"



knock knock knock "Usagi get out of the bathroom, Antoinette is here!" Sapphire yelled through the door.

"Alright, alright already I'm coming. Gosh don't get your balls in a knot." she replied, giggling at her last comment. When she got out of the bathroom everyone was gaping at her.

"Uhhh...I assume you're Antoinette?" Usagi said confused at why everyone was staring at her.

"Crystal? Hiiii. Yup that's me! Hehe. Well wow have you got some hair on you! Gorgeous gorgeous hair, why would you want to cut it. Tsk Tsk. It will be such a waste. Oh well better start! Come come sit over here and we'll get started shall we?" she said babbling on and on.

"Uhh..Usa-I mean Crystal don't you think you should get changed instead of trapesing around in a towel?" Mamoru said.

"Oh Mamo-channn what a great idea. Oh! I heard you're luggage isn't here yet. I have clothes in my car that would look absolutely ravishing on you. Diamond be a dear and get them for me? They're in the back seat. Thanks" Antoinette said, ending off with a wink as Diamond trudged out to the car.

"Heh...thanks Antoinette" Usagi said.

"Oh no problem darling. Just call me Annie, Antoinette is just so long to say" she said. ((A/N: And it's long to type too lol. So she's Anne now.))



"So, uh, how do I look?" Usagi asked. Her hair was now a dark brown with various colored highlights and she was wearing grey low rise jeans with a blue tank top.

"You look HAWT!" Mamoru, Sapphire, and Anne said, whereas Diamond said "Yeah you look fine. Can we go already? We're burning daylight bitches."

"Now now Diamond don't be jealous cause Crystal spent all that time in the bathroom alone with Mamoru." Anne said coyly. "Oh and how do I know? Well I could go all Yoda on you, but I'll just say I have my sources" she said winking at Sapphire.

"Right well I agree with Diamond, let's go. Crystal grab the list." Mamoru said.

When Usagi didn't react Sapphire elbowed her and repeated, "Crystal get the list we wanna go now!"

"Oh yeah right, I'm on it! I was just trying to remember where I left it. Heh" she said before running off to get the list off the kitchen counter.

"Well yes I should be going too. Crystal dear it was just wonderful getting to know you. We should go shopping some time, I can tell we're going to be great friends!" Anne quipped. "Oh and don't let Mamoru control the relationship. That man needs a woman to put him in his place. A good spanking would do. Haha of course I'm just messing with you darling. Oh, no sex until you're married, don't talk to strangers - that is if you can find any stranger than these three - and always say no to drugs! Well I'm off, goodbye darlings!"

"What does that lady run on Red Bull and Ritallin or something?! She's wayy too happy" Diamond said as Anne drove off wiggling her bright red acrylic nails farewell.


"I am NOT going to wear that! Sapphire, Mamoru how could you pick up such a scandalous piece of clothing and expect me to wear it!? I can't even call that a skirt! It's more like...like a BELT!" Usagi said laughing as Sapphire and Mamoru helped her choose clothes. Diamond was out getting her other feminine necessities while they were having fun.

"Oh c'mon Usa it's not that bad. Ok fine how about this skirt?" Sapphire said as he picked up a black jean skirt with bright blue lace designs on the bottom.

"Ohhh now that I like. Ok I have ten shirts, three sweaters, eight jeans, four sweat pants, and five skirts. I think that's good" Usagi said counting everything she had. Which was all piled on Mamoru like he was a clothes rack.

"Ya think!? I feel like I'm a lil kid hiding in a clothes rack you have so much clothing!" Mamoru said. Then before Usagi could comment a little kid and his mom walk by and the boy says to his mom, "Look Mommy Look a clothes monster!! I knew they lived in the clothes racks. Ahhh!!! Run Mommy!" then the boy grabs his moms hand and hurries her away from the area.

"See, even a little kid knows how ridiculous this is!" Mamoru said pouting, although no one could see it behind all the clothes.

"I asked if you wanted a shopping cart but you refused, so who's fault is it?" Sapphire said. "Plus she needs all of these clothes, ah derrr"

"Since when were hostages so well treated. This is wrong...just wrong...how can we expect to conquer the world with us spending our own money on our violently taken hostage?! Oh the irony!" Mamoru said dramatically.

"Well you were the one who took a liking to me, so really you all could've just killed me off by now!" Usagi said defiantly.

"Ah and there she goes, an angel after my own heart. C'mere darling! Take some of these clothes from me so I can kiss you senseless!" he said.

"What in the he-" she started to say as Mamoru threw the clothes in a random shopping cart and started advancing towards her. "Mamoru stay away from me. I swear if you kiss me I'm going to break you."

"Is that before or after you kiss me back?" he said smugly.

"It's going to be BEFORE you touch me and AFTER you get close enough for me to punch the daylights outta you." she said smartly.



Meanwhile with Diamond..."I can't tell whether that says Playtex or Kotex. Damnit why not the generic brand?! Oh it says here that the cardboard ones are uncomfortable. Wait...Where exactly do they put these!?" he said as he checked the directions. "Holy Sh-"
Sign up to rate and review this story