Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

chapter 6

by headdurr 0 reviews

fdsksda

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 835 words

0Unrated
"Aahhh Mamoru stop it! I'm ticklish everywhere!" Usagi said between laughs.

"Oh are you?" Mamoru asked mischieviously.

"Don't you dare, Mamo-chan!" Usagi threatened when Mamoru grabbed her foot.

"OR what? You'll kill me?" he teased.

"No, I'll-I'll...Well I don't know yet, but it'll be bad!" Usagi threatened rather badly.

"Oh well that's convincing, but I'll take my chances." And with that he started tickling her feet mercilessly.

"Stop! Please Mamo-chan stop it! I'll do anything just stop!" she pleaded, tears streaming down her face from laughing so much.

"Anything huh?" Mamoru asked as he stopped tickling her and stared at her evilly.

"Er...maybe?" she said trying to inch away from him, which was difficult considering their close quarters.

"Hmmmm I don't know. What would I want from you?" Mamoru mock pondered. "How about..." he started before he whispered the rest in her ear.

"PERVERT!! HENTAI!!" she screamed before she smacked him across the face.

"Haha, I was just playin Usagi. Geez don't take it so personally!" he said while rubbing his cheek pouting.

knock knock knock

"You two better get your clothes on cause I'm coming in!" screamed Sapphire as he walked in with his hands over his eyes. "You guys dressed?"

"We were never naked, you little punk! Ugh you're just like your brother!" she said rolling her eyes.

"Well what would you expect if you heard a lot of screaming and moving around in here? Anyways Mamoru we need to get going, we still have to talk to the club and see if we can get Usagi to perform as CR there tomorow night. Go get ready just in case, Usa."

"Yeah yeah yeah. You know it's been four years that I've been with you guys and two that I've been Crystal Rain" Usagi said. "I'm really glad I was taken hostage by you guys...And I'm also glad that we escaped Diamond."

"Well let's not talk about that for now, shall we? Me and Sapph will go talk to the club and then pick up Chinese food for dinner." Mamoru said as he pushed Usagi towards the bathroom. "But you wanna know what I'm glad about?" he whispered in her ear, hugging her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"What's that? How hot I am?" she teased.

"No, I'm glad that I have you and Sapph in my life. And that you're hot and you love me." he said before kissing her quickly. "Now go bathe while we guys go bring home the sweet and sour chicken."

"Yes sir. I'm going to work on my new song too and then go grocery shopping." she said. "See ya later."



Usagi browsed through the aisles looking for any food that would catch her eye. Of course she was disguised in big sunglasses and her hair up so that her blue highlights wouldn't show. You see, three years ago, exactly a year after taken hostage, Diamond tried to kill Mamoru and her, because she told Mamoru that she loved him and he was jealous. So Mamoru fought off Diamond and got Usagi and Sapphire out of there and they fled from Diamond for another year before they got news of his death. They didn't believe it at first cause it seemed way too perfect, but they got proof from the policeman that shot Diamond.

Diamond was out robbing a bank because the only way he had money before was from Mamoru and Sapphire's trust funds. The police came and Diamond pulled a gun out and tried to shoot his way out of there. While he was running away he got shot in the back of the head, he died instantly.

Sapphire just recently turned 15 and Mamoru is 22, and Usagi is 20. Once they finally found a place they liked, they settled down and Usagi started singing and performing at local bars and clubs and one day an agent discovered her and she's been the new singing sensation, Crystal Rain. Her signature look is her brown hair with various shades of blue highlights. She always wore black and blue during all of her concerts. Also she was never without her big sunglasses, for she feared that people would realize who she is if they saw that her eyes.

As she continued to stroll down the aisles and memory lane, she ran into someone, knocking her glasses off.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Silly me I wasn't watching where I was going and-Oh my God" the lady said covering her mouth and trying not to cry. "Usagi is that you?! We thought you were dead!"

"I'm sorry ma'am I think you have me confused for someone else, but please take this, it's an invitation to a gathering I organized. I'd really appreciate it if you came." Usagi said, quickly throwing on her sunglasses and helping the woman up. "Really, Mom, please come it's important to me."

Then she walked away leaving a woman clutching a letter in her hand and sobbing while staring after her.
Sign up to rate and review this story