Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Crystal Rain

Chapter 7 final chapter

by headdurr 3 reviews

FINAL CHAPTER!!

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1457 words

0Unrated
"C'mon you guys, I really want to get to the hotel!!" Usagi whined.

"Geez, Usa, what're you so excited about? It's just a buncha people you've seen millions of times at other record dealings." Sapphire said.

"Yeah calm down, hun, the driver is going as fast as he can. Just cause you're a sexy celebrity doesn't mean that we can break the law." Mamoru teased her.

"Yeah you're right. How long until we get there though?" she asked.

"You asked five minutes ago!" Sapph said.

"I know, I know. But I forgot..." she said sheepishly.

"Twenty minutes and counting, now get off my back princess." Sapph said jokingly.

'If only they knew...'



"Hello, I'm sure you're all wondering why I, Crystal Rain, have invited all of you here today. I'll soon get to that. It is to my knowledge that you all were aquaintances with an Usagi Ts-"

"Aquaintances?! We ARE friends and family of Usagi. There is no past tense. Just cause you're all rich and whatever doesn't give you the right to discharge our feelings for our friend!" someone in the audience screamed.

"Calm down, are you even sure that SHE's even alive anymore? I'm sorry but it's been what, four years? Haven't you all moved on with your lives and forgotten about her by now? Disclaimed her as dead?" Usagi said.

"Of course not! Sure we've moved on with our lives, but we could never forget Usagi! She was our best friend!"

"Yeah! She was always there for us, to cheer us up and she even gave herself to the kidnappers to save our lives!" said a sobbing girl that could've passed for Usagi's twin.

"Mina, are you saying that even now you believe that Usagi is alive? And if she were, what would you say to her?" Usagi continued.

"No one could ever kill Usa, she has a heart of gold. It's hard for people to even stay mad at her for ten minutes let alone hate her enough to kill her!" a tall, attractive woman with dark hair and purple eyes.

"If I got the chance to talk to Usagi again, even if it's for a moment, I would tell her how everyone has missed her. And how brave she was that night four years ago. How we love her and are sorry that we couldn't do anything to save her."

"Who said that?" Usagi asked, although she knew that it came from a certain girl with short blue hair and blue eyes.

"I did! And I meant everyword of it!"

"I wasn't doubting you, Ami, it's just that I-" Usagi started

"It's just that you what?! That you want to resurface all of our pain and guilt?! We lost a friend four years ago, and our lives were all affected by it. So if you would please get to the point as to why you are here, so we can all go home" a tall amazon woman with brown hair snapped.

"I was just getting to that, Lita." Usagi said as she was reaching for her glasses.



"What's going on it there? Hey look she's paging us, I guess we better go in. C'mon Sapph stop flirting with the candy girl!" Mamoru said.

"Alright I'm coming." he said reluctantly.

Mamoru and Sapphire walked into the lobby where Usagi was holding her recession to see Usagi standing at the podium about to take her glasses off.

"Crystal Rain, what are you doing?!" Mamoru screamed as he and Sapphire ran up to the podium. "You know you can't do that" he said through clenched teeth.

"It's ok Mamo-chan. This is my family and these are my friends" she said before kissing him. "Please let me do this. I've been planning it for a while. I'm sorry I lied to you. It's just that ever since Diamond left I've been thinking about how I could see my family again. How I could get back some of my old life."

"I know. I'm sorry for being selfish and keeping you from them all these years. Do what you have to do." he said with a forlorn look in his eyes.

"As I was saying. I brought you all here to tell you that Usagi is alive. She was living with her captors for two years and fell in love with one of them. His name is Mamoru. Mamoru has a little brother named Sapphire, and Usagi also got along with him. But there was one other. His name was Diamond, yes the same guy that pointed that gun at her and her friends. Diamond tried to hurt Usagi one day out of jealousy because she proclaimed her love to Mamoru and not him. Mamoru came to her rescue and the three of them, Usagi, Mamoru, and Sapphire, all ran away for safety. They went in hiding and until news came of Diamonds death they did not reveal themselves to their fans. I did not reveal myself to my fans." Usagi narrated and finished off by taking off her glasses.

"I did not reveal to you that I am Usagi Tsukino. I did not reveal to you that I am alive until now. I did not let you know that I love you all and miss you so much. I did not do that because I feared for you, I feared for my beloved Mamo-chan, I feared for Sapphire. I feared that Diamond would somehow hurt you. I'm sorry." she said and started crying.

Everyone in the crowd was crying and running towards Usagi. Seeing this Sapphire jumped to the microphone.

"STOP!!" once everyone stopped he continued saying, "That's better. Now I know you all want to see Usagi, but you need to give her space. You're all going to hurt yourselves if you continue that way. Now the friends that were with Usagi that night go first, then family, then the rest of the friends."



"Seiya it's so good to see you again!" Usagi said as she hugged her old friend.

"Usagi. I never got to tell you before how much I love you." he said, staring into her eyes.

"I love you too Seiya!" Usagi said as she gave him a hug.

Mamoru was close by and he heard this exchange. He suddenly felt as though his life was being ripped away from him. 'Usagi has her friends and family back. She doesn't want me or Sapph anymore. We mind as well get out of her life, plus she doesn't need me anymore. She has Seiya. What kind of name is Seiya anyways...guy looks like a girl anyways...' He thought as he left in search for Sapphire. He found him talking with Usagi's younger brother. "C'mon Sapph, we're leaving." he said without further elaboration. Sapphire saw the look in his eyes and donned the same look as well. He too felt betrayed in a way.



'Man, that was an awkward situation. I never thought Seiya would think of me like that' Usagi though reliving the previous converstion she just had with Seiya.

"Usagi I love you" he said

"I love you too Seiya" she replied back

"No, Usa, I'm in love with you. My life fell apart when you left." he said smiling.

"Oh, Seiya I'm sorry but my heart has already been given to Mamoru." she said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh...well how can you love someone who took you away from your family and friends? What kind of man is that?" he said getting angry.

"Seiya, you say you love me. Show it. Let me make my own choices. Let me love who my heart chooses, who I choose. I'm sorry but I can't be near you right now. I need to find Mamoru."

'Where's Mamo-chan? and Sapph? I wanted to introduce them to mom and dad and the girls...Maybe they went outside for air. It is very stuffy in here' Usagi thought as she broke away from Seiya.

As she walked outside she saw Mamoru and Sapphire walking towards a cab with their heads down. 'Is Mamo-chan crying?! What's the matter?!' she thought in distress.

"Mamo-chan! Mamo-chan! Wait up Mamo-chan! Sapph? Sapphire? Why won't you guys wait?" she screamed as she ran after them. Of course, being the Usagi she is, she tripped and fell. "Mamo-chan, Sapph wait don't go!" she screamed in tears. But they never even so much as looked back at her as the cab drove away.



A/N: Ok so that was the final chapter!! What do you think? I'm debating on whether or not to start the sequel before or after I finish up Next Time Check the Gas. Review and Message me telling me what you think. Thanks for reading and reviewing!
Sign up to rate and review this story