Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Flourescent Adolescent

And Who Said Catering Was Boring?

by thruthekeyholes 2 reviews

Mikey Way Romance

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 2377 words

1Hot
She was not some skeezy groupie slut.
That being said, why was she following him back to his bus?
She never did this. She just didn't. She had too much respect for herself but he had threaded his fingers through hers and she had let herself be lead.

It started in the employee restroom. Not entirely private but close and that was the goal. The second the door closed behind them she shoved him up against the door. He raised his eyebrows in amusement and shock but she didn't allow him the opportunity to speak or even laugh. She acted on every impulse and ignored the nagging guilt.
She pressed her lips against his red swollen mouth and nipped at his bottom lip. The intensity and urgency were magnified when he regained his composure. She didn't have a tendency to let herself be taken for a ride but it was clear that he was the one who would be in charge. He was slightly taller than she was so she had to tilt her head back to kiss him, which added to the feeling that she would be following his lead. His tongue moved over hers with precision and ease. His hands had no problem being in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. He moved them from her waist to her ass, pulling her closer so that the two of them were hip to hip, his back still resting against the door. She tried to push the fact that his abilities were undoubtedly as a direct result of all of the practice he'd had in situations with the aforementioned skeezy groupie sluts to the back of her mind.
She was NOT a skeezy groupie slut.
The amazing anticipating hands had moved with the exact amount of speed necessary to her back in the small spot between where her shirt ended and her jeans began. The sensation of his skin on hers was enough to keep the shivers running continuously up and down her spine. His kiss deepened at the same time and she couldn't manage to keep her head from spinning. She felt her legs start to cave until he caught her tighter up against him and turned so that she was up against the bathroom door with him completely enveloping her. Then the hands again. He moved them up under her shirt to her breasts and cupped them in each amazingly strong hand. She couldn't breath but she wasn't sure she minded. Again though, he seemed to know without her saying a word. He moved his mouth down from her lips to her neck and began to work on the sensitive area at the nape. She threw her head back with pleasure, her breathing rapid and deep, her hands tangled in his messy brown hair. She pressed her hips into his in a vain attempt to get closer just as someone shoved into the door from the opposite side.
"What the fuck?" came from a male voice that was obviously not incredibly enthused with their choice of destinations.
They moved away from the door with all of the speed they could muster, untangling hands from hair and clothing.
The guy on the other side pushed in past them with ease that time, ogling both of them as he attempted to figure out what just happened. She recognized him from the catering staff immediately and was equally sure he recognized her as well.
Great.
"Wow, the debauchery was only rumored up until this point. Girls in the boy's bathroom. Interesting," he commented.
"I think we need somewhere a bit more private," he new friend whispered into her ear before threading his fingers through hers and leading her out of the bathroom.

Her heart was still racing and her lips were still throbbing with the pressure of his as she walked back with him through the maze of buses and vans. She wasn't sure where they were going at first. She knew he was in a band but that was about the extent of her knowledge. Her mother's face popped into her mind again as she followed, chastising her for going against everything she had ever been taught. He turned back to smile at her and the image and message quickly disappeared.
They stopped and he wrapped his arms back around her, taking her mouth in his again. The last thing she needed was to be seen.
"What about some place private?" She broke away.
He grinned evilly and let go reluctantly, heading again in the direction they had started. When they reached a huge dark blue bus he paused and riffled through his pocket. He pulled a key out and unlocked the door, helping her up the steps behind him and locking the door again.
"This is your bus?" she didn't know why she was so shocked that his band was big enough for a bus instead of a van.
The truth was that she knew nothing about this guy other than his first name.
"It is. You requested someplace private I believe?"
"And if another one of the guys in your band comes in?" suddenly her head was beginning to catch up with her hormones.
"I have the only key so it would be incredibly difficult to get in."
Wasn't that convenient?
His lips were still red and swollen from their bathroom session and she wished that wasn't so damn hot. She wished she didn't want to feel them on hers again so badly.
Being the mind reader that he apparently was though, he moved in closer and let his tongue trace across her lips before parting them to enter into her mouth. Suddenly she was right back where she had been up against that bathroom door. They were hip to hip as he held her waist and walked her backwards toward the back of the bus. His directional skills were not as good as his powers of perception however and they bounced off of quite a few things on their way back. When they entered the bunk area he paused and it afforded her the opportunity to open her eyes and take in her surroundings. She was in the aisle with small coffin sized beds stacked one on top of the next. She prayed that his plan was not to get comfortable there. There was no way they were both fitting into any of those spaces together and the mental picture of the cliché of the two of them bumping their heads into the walls was not at all appealing.
"Just a pit stop," he breathed into her ear before ducking his head into one of the bunks and coming back out.
She felt him slide the condom he had just grabbed into her back pocket.
Condoms on stand by. What the hell was she doing?
He didn't give her time to ponder this however before sliding his hands back onto her ass and picking her up to carry her back to the very back room of the bus. She held tight with her arms wrapped around his neck as their mouths collided again.
The back of the bus wasn't a huge space but there was a couch and blankets scattered across the room.
"Sorry, my band's kind of a mess," he bit his lip as he let her legs regain their support of her body.
It was the only little bit of self-consciousness she had seen from him.
It didn't last long before he looked up into her eyes and pushed a stray piece of hair back behind her ear. She couldn't keep herself from touching his face. He had the slightest bit of stubble from the day and his skin was warm from the hot sun. She wanted to know if all his skin was equally as warm. She let her hands fall around his waist and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, resting her hands on his stomach for a few seconds before pulling it up over his head and throwing it across the room. Not wanting her to forget who was in charged he pulled her back into that kiss that made her feel as though her soul was being pulled to the forefront of her body to mix with his. His hands wasted no time in ridding her of her own shirt and his skin on hers made her feel things she'd never felt before. For someone as adept as he was, he was oddly awkward with removing her bra so she helped him along with the clasp.
For all her doubts she was the first one to move to his belt to loosen it. She found this to not be a simple as she had hoped it would be. Didn't these boys know that it was much easier to take off you jeans if your belt wasn't on sideways? This struck her as something that they would know better than anyone else. He continued to kiss her as he returned the favor by assisting her with twisting his belt around. Then he focused on removing her jeans.
Their jeans in a tangled pile on the floor, she let him lead her over to the couch as he sat down and pulled her on top of him to straddle his legs. She had the upper hand for about five minutes before he took it back, sliding his fingers down the sides of her panties. He slid them down a little before turning her to lay her down on the couch and slide them completely off, finding the rest of their clothes in the pile. Her heart raced as she assisted his boxers in joining the mess and helped him slide on the condom they had thrown on the table upon entering the room.
Last chance to turn back.
She pulled his thin frame down on top of her to kiss him and gasped at the incredible feeling of his weight on her. They explored each other for a few minutes before he entered her. When he slid inside of her she let out a moan she hadn't been expecting and as they rocked in unison she couldn't help calling out.
"Jen!" he called out her name as he began to move faster and harder.
"Oh God, Mikey!" she couldn't hold back any longer.
The two of them moved as one and felt as one. They climaxed within seconds of each other and rocked back down together. When it was over he let his weight come back down on top of her as they both tried to regain their breath. She'd never felt so amazing before and at the same time so guilty.

She regained her mind along with her breath and realized just what she had done. She had slept with a guy in a band, something that she told herself she'd never do. Worse she didn't even know him. She knew his name was Mikey and that was it. What the hell had she been thinking?
Next to her, he lay with his eyes closed. She sat up but it was less than a second before she could feel his hand on the small of her back.
"What's the matter? he asked.
"Nothing. I just have to go. I have to get back or someone will really start to worry," she lied.
She stood up and hunted through the pile for her panties and bra. She put them on as he sat up. She wished he wouldn't watch her dress. She felt bad enough already. She pulled on her jeans next but when she picked up her shirt she noticed it was missing several buttons.
"Fuck!"
"What's wrong?" he got up, blanket wrapped around his waist and came to help.
"My shirt's ripped. I have to work the rest of the day. I can't work in a shirt with no buttons," she could have cried.
She was sure she would at any moment.
"It's OK. I'll get you one of mine and you can just wear it."
"Thanks. I'll get it back to you," she couldn't think of anything else to say.
He didn't even get dressed, just ran to his bunk and came back with a black t-shirt with an Anthrax logo. She pulled it on over her head and felt bad about taking his shirt since she was sure she'd never see him again. But they'd both gotten what they needed, some kind of odd fix, what was a shirt?
"Well, I better go," she felt very self-conscious all of the sudden.
"Wait, can I call you?"
Why bother to ask? She knew what this had been. She didn't need him to pretend it was more than sex. That's what it was. Just leave it at that.
"Why? You're leaving town today right? What's the point?"
He looked taken aback by the statement. She figured it had never been this easy for him with the others. Or he thought it wouldn't be that easy this time.
He didn't say anything else so she turned to leave. She got all the way up to the front of the bus before she heard him behind her.
"Well, if I can't have your number will you take mine? You know, incase you change your mind? You can call me...whenever," he said.
Now she was taken aback.
"Well, um...OK?"
He handed her a piece of paper and held onto her hand for a second before letting go. She unlocked the door and got off the bus, shutting it behind her.
She walked away not noticing him standing in the front window, naked from the waist up, wrapped in a blanket, and watching her go.

"Jen! I was getting worried. Where the hell have you been? " Kaitlin asked when she got back to the catering area.
"Bathroom, I wasn't feeling well. Sorry. Can I maybe work back in prep for a while? I think the heat is getting to me," she caught the eye of the guy from the bathroom as she lied to her friend.
She hoped like hell he wouldn't tell anyone where she really was. She needed that money for the day.
"Yeah, go back there and get some air. You're flushed as hell."
Sign up to rate and review this story