Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Leave me Alone!

by blueside21 1 review

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 797 words

0Unrated
"So..." said Ryan after Pete left with everyone. I was so annoyed at Pete for leaving here as Ryan obviously wanted to torment me, however my hands were sweaty and my heart was racing. 'shit this ain't good' I thought to myself

"Um... wanna watch a movie or something?" I said trying to be polite

"Actually Toni, Rhapsody whatever, I wanna talk bout the grad.."

"Look don't worry bout it" I said quickly cutting him off. I didn't want to talk about it, even thinking about it brought painful memories rushing back, and my still unhealed heart bleed more.

"No, I am worrying, and I have been for the past year. I went up to New York to find you, I had to threaten my sister for your new number, but turns out it was disconnected. Now by sheer fate I have found you again..."

I was trying not to cry, I had completely shut him out of my life, looking back I was a bitch, but he hurt me more than anyone's done before. "The thing is...I know you have a boyfriend...but Toni... I... I... loveyou'

"Pardon?" I said stunned

"love you" he said pulling me in for a passionate kiss, I kissed back momentarily forgetting about my boyfriend, but reality came crushing back in the sound of Lilly's voice.

"Oh snap!" she said, I pulled suddenly away from Ryan, I saw Lilly and Brendon both stunned, I don't know who was more embarrassed out of all of us.

"er...what are you guys doing home?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"turns out you gotta be 21 to legally drink in L.A, and since brennie boy here is a celeb every one knows his 19 so we cant get anything good." Said Lilly, lying I know as 21 was the drinking age in the USA.

"Yeh, in Australia there age is freaking 18! It was sweet as" He said smiling awkwardly "anyways, we were hoping to watch a movie?"

"What in my house?" I said laughing "You pick the movie, I'll get the skittles and popcorn" I said walking into the kitchen, and then I smiled.

Not just any smile the first REAL smile in ages. I put a packet of popcorn into the microwave and turned it on. I went into the huge pantry to find the skittles.

"Looking for these?" said Ryan dangling a packet of skittles in front of my face.

"Yep! Can you chuck them in the bowl out there?"

"Sure...umm look I'm sorry bout the kiss..."

""Don't be" I said smacking his bum playfully as I brushed past to get to the microwave.

"What was THAT for?"

"I don't know what your talking bout" I said smirking as he glared at me. I picked up the popcorn and ran into the lounge room, carefully placing the bowl on the table.

"So what are we Watc---ing!" I said as I was tackled onto the couch. It was Ryan and he had begun to tickle my stomach. "Stop it... please...don't... stop it Ryan!' I said laughing

"Oi! We are trying to watch the movie!" said Lilly throwing a pillow at my head. "jeez, you would think they were still going out" she whispered to Brendon.

"Hey I heard that!" I said and turned to Ryan whose face was crimson "for you information we are just friends, me and Pete are very happy together, and he is faithful and we are in love" I said smiling,

Brendon and Lilly where giving each other confused looks, I turned to Ryan who was waving his arms around as if he was telling them to stop.

"You don't know what happens on tour do you..." said Brendon

"Ah, I guess not" Brendon then went on to tell me that Pete was constantly hanging off their dancers and groupies, and I was a widely publicised that Pete Wentz was some what of a man whore.

"I... I think you guys should leave." When I had heard enough

"I'm so sorry Toni"

"No, Ry, just leave..." I said as tears began to well up in my eyes. I ran up to my room and took off the dress Pete had given me.

I pulled my suitcase from the wardrobe and packed the few clothes I had, the rest where at Mikee, and Alice's apartment. I picked up my cell phone and pressed 3 on my speed dial.

"Mum, I'm coming home".

"ok honey see you soon

I got to the airport and rang Alice and Mikee's apartment, "Hey guys I'm going home for awhile, sorry didn't say goodbye I promise I will ring and tell you later.".

I found myself in a similar predicament I was in last year, I was once again running from my problems.
Sign up to rate and review this story