Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Stained Red Tiles

by blueside21 1 review

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 691 words

0Unrated
I got off the plane and gave the cab driver directions to my house. As we pulled away from the kerb I reflected on the past few day, why was I willing to trust friends I hadn't talked to for a year? What happened if I had made a big mistake, I would have lost Pete for ever?

But somehow I felt as if I could trust Ryan, he and Lilly seemed so sincere about all of this.

I paid the driver and walked up the pathway, I opened the door "hello?" I said into the empty house. I walked up to my room and turned on my cell, only to reveal a message from Ry saying how he was sorry. I turned on my laptop and checked my email nothing again. I went to the kitchen and saw a packet of skittles with a note attached

Hey Darl,
So glad you've come home for a visit. Missed you heaps! I'm sorry me and your father were away, but make yourself at home, and we will see you on the weekend.

Love Mom


I felt tears running down my face; I really wished they were here. I needed a hug. Any one, I went to the bathroom to have a shower. I felt so unclean, I needed to was away the pain. I turned the hot water on and felt it move smoothly down my body. I caught a glimpse of a razor blade shining so enticingly. I picked it up, I hadn't cut for almost two years and still the scars on my legs gave me chills. I thought about Pete and Ryan for a moment, and how they hurt my feelings so much. My heart grew heavy as I let the blade pierce open the skin on my arm, the blood trickled slowly causing the water to turn red. I gazed amazed by its beauty,

Ryan's P.O.V

I got up the morning after the incident at Pete's apartment, to be completely honest I didn't sleep at all. All I could think about how I had once again pushed Antoinette away from me. I decided I should go and see if she was alright, so I put my black hoodie on and my sunnies, and went outside and hailed a cab.

When I got to there house 10 or so minutes later, I walked up the stairs and rang the bell. No answer. I rang it again and again no answer. I turned to leave when the door opened.

"Hey Ryan" said Pete, who looked like hell.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly, I didn't know how much she had told him.

"She left me...Ry, SHE left me. How could she do that?" he said angrily

"Wha-what she say?" I said nervously

"She saw on Myspace that I had been cheating on her. She left a note, but I don't know where she went" he said holding back tears.

"Oh, man I'm so sorry." I said, so she hadn't told him I told her thank god. "Um, well I'll let you be ok."

"Ok, see ya in two weeks"

"Yeah laters" I said as he closed the door. Where could she of gone? I felt horrible, she was most likely alone at a time when she needed a close friend near by. Mikee would know I thought and pulled out my sidekick and dialled the recently acquired number.

"Hello?" said Mikee drowsily

"Hey, its Ry um do you know where Toni is?"

"Ry? Yeah um she left a message on our answering machine, but I couldn't really make out what she was saying, something about home I think... why are you ringing so early?"

"Oh I couldn't sleep thankyou." I said hanging up. I dialled Brendon's number.

"Hey Ry, whats up?"

"Hey I need a favour, can you book a ticket on the to Las Vegas for me"

"Umm...ok, why?"

"I'll tell you later. Thanks" I said

I walked hastily down Pete's street to find a cab and finally saw one heading my direction. I hailed it down. "Can you take me to the airport a.s.a.p"
Sign up to rate and review this story