Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Good-Bye Love

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Simone loves William....she can barely breathe without him, but in the wake of recent blood-chilling events, she learns that her time with him is limited. She learns what it's like to be part of th...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 462 words

0Unrated
It was a warm spring morning and the birds were chirping. The house of the Dandies was cold and smelt of Fermaldahyde. Two of the most powerfullest Dandies were in the master bedroom, sleeping, holding each other, on a bed; in complete darkness. They both had bite marks on their necks.

These two leaders are William Beckett and Simone Way; and they were fearsome. Simone awoke and looked at her lover. She smiled and kissed his lips. William immediately awoke to the beautiful, bright and fangy smile of his bride. They just laid there, together. William brushed back Simone's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Good Morning, sweetheart," said William.

"Morning?? Already??" "No 'tis only the nightengale," replied, Simone, while quoting William Shakespeare.

Just then Brendon stormed into their bedroom. He said that William needed to go to Mainstreet and fight the leader of a vampire-hunting group, Pete. Simone got up with William and they both got dressed. Within minutes they reached their destination. Simone followed closely behind William and same with the Dandies.

Pete was enraged by the attack that William had made awhile back. But Pete wasn't going to just hurt William, no he was going to KILL him.

As William and Pete stood face-to-face and they both sneered their teeth at one another. They started to push and shove then Pete sank his teeth into William's neck. William blinked rapidly, screamed in pain, and then dropped to his knees.

"WILLIAM!! NOOOOO!!" screamed Simone.

She tried desperately to break-free from the Dandies' grasp, but she was too emotional and weak to do so. William looked helpless and pale as another powerful Dandie, Brendon, finished him off.

Brendon was yelling at William and kicking him. William started to cough up blood and his curly hair was covering his wet and bruised eyes. Simone looked as if she had just seen a ghost, she wanted to run and comfort her dying lover. But the Dandies wouldn't let her, they held her until Brendon told them otherwise.

"Say good-bye, Simoney," said Brendon.

Brendon then gave the two Dandies a signal and they loosened their grasp around Simone's arms.

"Baby??" asked Simone.

"I'm sorry, Simone. I love you," said William, through his tears.

Simone held William's face in her hands and then kissed him for what seemed to be the last time. William continued to cough up blood and then he passed-out. Simone then laid down on the street, sobbing, and screaming. She was a serious emotional wreck and she didn't want to let go of the one person that made her truly feel loved.

Pete had mysteriously disappeared and Brendon helped Simone to her feet. She whipped her arm out of Brendon's grasp and shot him a dirty look. She walked-off, enraged and heartbroken.
Sign up to rate and review this story