Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Living with this regret....

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Simone - William + Brendon= Bad news!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 697 words

0Unrated
Simone was now with Brendon and under his care. She was still numb from what had just happened. She came to dinner dressed in a red dress and black corset; topped with black pumps. He black curly hair fell to her chest and her bangs covered her emerald-green-eyes. She was still in remorse from the recent tragedy that she had to face the previous evening.

There was no way in hell that she was going to give ANY sort of enthusiam or emotion towards Brendon. She just took her seat next to William's vacant seat. Brendon joined her at the table. As he walked towards her, she felt his cold, firm, hand on her back. He leaned into kiss her cheek, but she resisted.

"Touchy aren't we??" asked Brendon, in a devilish tone.

Simone didn't respond; she just looked away. Her thoughts kept playing in her head; making her remember William. She hated Brendon and she also hated Pete for starting the stupid, deadly, un-called for, fight. As she started eating her food, she would stare into the windows of Brendon's black soul. She felt tears sting her eyelashes. She tried desperately to hide it, but couldn't, so she just took a sip of some red wine.

"Something wrong, my love?? You're awfully....quiet," asked Brendon.

"No shit, Brendon!! You KNOW what's wrong!! STOP PLAYING DUMB!!" yelled Simone.

"I did what I had to, Simone....DARLING," explained Brendon, harshly.

"What?? Kill the love of my life?? The one that I'm blood bonded with??" screamed Simone.

Simone and Brendon continued to argue and raise a havoc. This ROYALLY pissed-off Simone, so she walked over to Brendon to get well....even with him.

"I knew you'd see reason, my dear. No more William, now it's ONLY us," said Brendon, with the same smirk.

Simone leaned-in closer to him, grabbed his wine glass and replied, "There will NEVER be and US!!"

She then slapped Brendon and poured his wine down his shirt. Brendon was now shocked and sat back in his chair; speechless.

Meanwhile, Simone strutted-off to the back door of the mansion. She turned the doorknob and made her way outside. As she walked down the street she noticed a coffee house. It looked promising so she walked inside. She walked over to the counter and ordered a Strawberries and Cream frapp. and then sat down by the window.

She made herself comfortable in the brown, leather, chair and then she started to remember what Prom was like with William.

It was 2-years-ago and she remembers wearing an exquisite red and black lacey dress. William was wearing a matching black and red tux. He also wore his black derby hat. They spent quite an eventful evening together.

"Ma'am?? It's time to lock-up," said a young woman.

She looked to be about Simone's age, maybe a little younger, and she had brown hair that was tied back into a pony tail. She had black-rimmed-glasses and fair skin.

"Ohh, I'm sorry," said Simone, as she came back to the Real World.

"You ok?? You looked a little dead," said the woman.

Simone smiled to herself and then said that she was fine. The two continued to talk and introduced themselves. Simone learned how Emily loved to read, write, and take pictures. Simone invited her to the Dandies' mansion for tea. They agreed to meet up later that week.

Simone then left the coffee shop and quickly dialed Ryan's number. He answered and Simone told him that she had someone that she wanted him to meet.

"She's artsy and cute....like you," said Simone, into her phone.

"Sounds delious, I-I mean great!!" laughed Ryan.

"For once, stop being such a horny vampire, Ryan," teased Simone.

Simone then finished her conversation with Ryan. She saw an ex-boyfriend of hers and her ex best friend. They were making a lot of noise and being REALLY annoying. They noticed Simone and called out rude comments, which pissed Simone off. Her vampiress senses got the best of her and before anyone could scream, Simone had dranken their blood.

"Assholes," said Simone, to herself.

She laughed then strutted off to the alley that led to the mansion.
Sign up to rate and review this story