Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Flashing back to the time you were mine

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Simone's preminition dreams start....and she becomes closer with Emily!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 606 words

0Unrated
A/N: My first dedication!! Yaaaaaaaay!! It's to fobgal1, because she commented on my previous chapter!! This one's for you and it goes a little something like this....

Simone entered her room, put on her pagamas and went into the bathroom. As she took-off her make-up, she started to think more about William. She felt her neck and looked at the pale, pink, bite mark; that was now healing. She sighed and then continued to brush her teeth.

Once she was finished with getting ready for bed, she climbed into bed and fell asleep. The bed still smelt of William and that was soothing to fall asleep to. As Simone drifted off to sleep, she began dreaming about her life before she became....immortal.

Simone found herself at school with her friends. They were all laughing and having a great time.

"Simoney darling, he's soooooo looking at you," commented Krissy, with an excited smile.

"Who is??" asked Simone.

"Mr. Hottie Mc Gorgeous over there," replied Krissy.

Simone then noticed a VERY attractive guy in a black derby hat. He was standing uner an oak tree. He smiled at her. She returned the expression and walked over to him.

"Hey!!" said Simone, boldly.

She was always known for being bold. Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome, was attracted to her outgoing and boldness.

"Hello love," said the guy.

"I'm Simone, whoy are you?? I've never seen you here before. Are you new??" asked Simone.

"Well Simone, I'm William Beckett, nice to meet you. Ohh and I'm much too old for highschool," replied William.

"Old?? You don't look a day over 20," replied Simone, with a flirty smile.

William smiled back at her and he tried to not show his teeth, so he quickly closed his lips. The two kept talking and getting to know one another. William told Simone that he was around 700-years-old, she of course DIDN'T believe him.

"You must be a vampire or something, if you're REALLY that OLD," laughed Simone.

William didn't find that amusing. Simone looked at William and gasped.

"Oh goodness, you ARE one," said Simone, in a shocked tone.

William nodded and showed his pearly white fangs. Simone gasped again and closed her eyes.

Simone snapped open her eyes and was drenced with sweat. She looked around and then remember that it was JUST a dream. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was 7am. She went downstairs to fix herself a cup of tea. She opened the blinds and winced at the sunlight. She quicly closed the blinds and walked into the kitchen.

Ryan was in the kitchen as well and was drinking coffee while reading a book.

"You're up early," said Simone.

"Same with you," replied Ryan.

"Ohh well I couldn't sleep and had a craving for some green tea," explained Simone.

Once her tea was made, she joined Ryan. They were both talking about William. Ryan could see the pain Simone felt. He tried to cheer her up, but it was no use. Simone took another sip of her tea and felt the necklace that William had given her for her birthday. It was silver and had a heart-shaped pennat on it that had 'William + Simone Forever' engraved on it. She sighed and finished her tea.
**
Later on, Simone met up with Emily and they were sitting in Simone's room. Simone was showing Emily some photos she had taken. Emily noticed a picture that had William in it. Simone explained how they were once together, but now he's dead. She then started to cry. Emily tried desperately to comfort her, but was stopped by Brendon's unexpected entrance.
Sign up to rate and review this story