Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Your eyes

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Crazyness!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 274 words

0Unrated
As soon as Brendon entered the room, an ungodly and cold feeling came over. He stood in the doorway with an alluring smile that made Emily swoon and Simone gag. He walked-over to the two girls and proposed that they hit the town; Mainstreet perhaps.

"What are you implying, Brendon??" asked Simone, harshly.

"Nothing at all!! Just a night on the town with two beauties," replied Brendon, sweetly.

Simone wasn't buying it, if she knew Brendon, he knew that he wanted more to drink other than an apple martini. Emily was mortal and pure for an attractive young woman.

"Well, we could get all dressed up and go out for a drink, maybe??" asked Emily.

An apple martini was sounding nicer and nicer everytime Simone thought about it. Soo, she gave in. She opened-up her walk-in closet and looked at the piles of clothes. She decided on wearing a black pleatted, mini-skirt, black fishnets, a red halter and black pumps.

Emily picked-out some black skinny pants, her black flats, and a light pink and black halter. The two looked gorgeous and ravishing. They also had matching smokey eye make-up and pale lipgloss.

"We should probably go and meet the rest of the guys," said Emily.

"Yea, Brendon's VERY impatient," stated Simone.

They walked downstairs while linking arms. Ryan was the first to catch a glimpse of them.

"Ladies, you're looking stunning as usually," Ryan complimented them.

Emily was stunned for sure; stunned to see the man of her dreams, standing before her. Simone caught onto Emily's affection towards Ryan.

"Emily, that is Ryan," said Simone.

"Hi there, Emily," said Ryan.

"Hi R-Ryan," Emily stammered.
Sign up to rate and review this story