Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Vampires won't hurt you.....I promise

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Brendon's a jerk face....that's all I can say!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 610 words

0Unrated
"Brendon, you're hurting me," said Simone.

He had a tight grasp on her wrists and was pushing her up against a wall. Simone screamed in pain as Brendon forcefully kissed her body. He wanted Simone to give him the same affection that she gave William.
She was frozen and could hardly move. Her mind was black and she felt weak, but for some reason, a masculane force took-over her. She forcefully threw Brendon off of her.

"Whoa," said Brendon.

Simone took a deep breath and then straightened herself out. She walked passed Brendon without awknowledging the fact that he was just thrown across the room. She turned the doorknob and walked-out to her Mercedes-Benz (that William bought her). She smiled at Ryan and a dazed Emily, then started-up her engine. She turned-on the radio and the song 'Don't wanna miss a thing', by Aerosmith was playing. This song brought tears to Simone's deep green eyes, and stream down her pale skin. William would always sing this to her before she fell asleep at night. She hated being the co-leader of the Dandies with Brendon. William always protected her, he taught her how to defent herself and how to apperchiate what she has.

Simone taught William how to Love and how to be more affectionate. The two were inseperable and loving, with one another. Never to be apart or alone. Brendon hated their love connection. As she reached downtown Mainstreet Plaza, groups of fearsome vampires were all around in their specific clicks. The punks, the ghetto, the preps and the best group of all, The Dandies. She parked her car in an alley and then went to meet the rest.

"Ahh, Simone there you are," said Brendon.

She didn't pay ANY attention to him, she just scanned the area. An old friend of William and her's approached Simone. He was a few years younger then Brendon and Simone's age. He had light-brown hair and lightly-tanned skin. His name is Rusty.

"Hey Simone," said Rusty.

"Hey Rusty!! What's up??" asked Simone.

"Ehh, just getting ready to do this thing," replied Rusty, hestiantly.

Simone nodded and saw Ryan over in the shadows. She was curious so she went to see what he was discreatly doing. As she moved closer, she was taken aback. Ryan's mouth was covered with blood and his teeth were strikingly sharp. He was holding Emily in his arms and licking her wounds clean. Emily looked pale and unconcious as Ryan held onto her.

She turned her back to that grotesque and gory scene. As she turned around she saw Pete and his crew, along with a familar face. This familar girl had luxourous blonde hair that barely touched her neck. She was beautiful and original. She stayed close by Pete's friend, Andy.

Simone walked-over to Pete's crew and tried to talk to this girl.

"Isn't your name Krystle??" asked Simone.

"Yes, and aren't you, Tricia??" asked Krystle.

"No, her name is Simone, right??" said Brendon, interrupting the two.

"Ohh my," said Krystle.

"C'mon along, dearest," Brendon beckoned Simone.

She did as she was told and joined the rest of the Dandies. Pete's crew proposed that they let the ladies of each group step forward. Usually, the women the NEVER left the men's side, but this was a test of courage and control.

Simone proudly stepped-forward and so did some other women. The other women quickly ran back, because they COULDN'T handle the sight of other enraged vampires.


A/N: Sooooooooo it's a filler, but ohh wellz!! This chapter is dedicated to Krystle!! Because we're going to the Honda Civic Tour together!! And I love her more than life!!

xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story