Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

Wake Me Up Inside!!

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Simone can't stop dreaming about William. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 725 words

0Unrated
Simone sneered her teeth at the leader of the punks, Rob, and he did the same. Ya see, the two used to have a thing, back at summer camp. Theirr relationship got a little intense until William came into Simone's life. This made Rob, royally pissed-off and it's been a constant war between the Punks and the Dandies.

Suddleny, Rob tried to make a move at Simone, but she blocked him with her arm, but that didn't really stop him from attacking her. Simone was thrown against a wall and she was knocked-out. Not much happened after that. Simone just fell into a deep sleep. She was dreaming about all sorts of things.

She found herself in a white room.

Simone's POV

"Where the hell am I??" I asked myself, out loud.

This was SERIOUSLY freaking me out. I wanted some answers and QUICK!! One minute, I'm fighting Rob; what a jerk. Then the next minute, I'm in a white room, that's bright as hell. Someone PLEASE help me out of here!!

Oh my goodness!! There he is. My lover, my snuggle bear, my William. Oh he's SOO beautiful. I want to just wrap my arms around his tone and slender, masculane body. He's smiling, ohh just look at those gorgeous brown eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and he kissed it. I've missed his soft lips kissing me.

"William," I said, softly.

He felt my body with his hands and then hugged it close. I could feel his body against mine and I fell into a state of sheer bliss. I looked-up at him and into his unforgettable eyes. He took his hand and whipped away a tear from my eye. I didn't even noticed that I was crying, but apparently, I was.

He continued to touch me and I felt his hair in my hands. It was soft and wavy. He pressed his lips against mine. We passionately and romantically kissed for the first time in awhile. I loved every minute of it. We pulled away away and just smiled at one another. His firm hand rubbed my open back. Since when was I wearing something backless??

I stared-down at my ensemble. Ohh dear!! I'm in a white dress. William was happy and told me how beautiful I am. He took my hand and spun me around. I laughed and didn't EVER want it to stop. As he twirled me in and out of his arms, I fell back into his hands.

Then my mind went blank. William was NOWHERE to be found. Soo, I just closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

When I awoke, I felt cold. What's going on?? I could've sworn William was right....oh there you are. Look at you. Sound asleep. You didn't even know what had just happened. Did you?? Nope.

"William??" I softly asked.

He turned-over and smiled.

"Is it morning, already??" he asked me.

"Ohh Baby, I-It's you!!" I replied to him.

"Yes it is. Are you alright??" he asked me.

I smiled, snuggled up to his slender body, and I could smell his cologne, I then closed my eyes and fell back asleep, in his arms; hopeing for a better reality. I can't go back to sleep. Screw this, I'm over it. Ohh look at my sleeping lover. It was just a few weeks ago that he made me the way that I am. I love him. I don't think I've EVER loved someone like that before.

"Simoney??" asked William, half asleep.

"Yes, baby??" I replied.

"Why aren't you asleep??" he asked me.

"I-I can't sleep. I've just got a lot on my mind, but I'm fine, really," I tried explaining to him.

I then leaned-in and kissed his blushing, soft lips. He smiled, at me and then I put my head on his chest. He then started to rub my head. I felt completely at peace with myself. William embraced my body in his arms and I quickly fell back asleep.

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to Krystle, because we got to ACTUALLY MEET the Academy Is... on Sunday!! They came to our home state and we hugged them and got their autographs. We ALSO met Gabe Saporta from Cobra Starship. To all those TAI fans and Cobra Starship fans....yes, Gabe AND William are BOTH HOTT in person!!
Sign up to rate and review this story