Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Death....Love....and Vampires

I'm hoping for a better reality, but honestly I can't believe what I'm seeing.....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Back to the world of being a Dandie. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 776 words

0Unrated
Simone continued to sleep. She tossed and turned all-night. Was this a true reality or was it just a mind-track?? Simone looked soo peaceful in her unconcious state. She kept dreaming about the craziest things. Whether she was actually dreaming or not. It was like a scene from 'Alice in Wonderland'??

After hours of sleeping she awoke. To her surprise, she didn't feel the warm presence of her lover. This surprised Simone. She just sighed and whiped her eyes. She looked at the shirt that she had on. It was William's!! She thought that maybe she was just being dillotional. Maybe it really WAS a dream. A crazy as hell dream, that is.

Just then there was a knock on the door. She jumped and quickly button-up the shirt that she had on. Simone hated exposing herself in the morning. The knocking continued and she answered it. It was Jon Walker; the laid-back on of the Dandies. Jon and Simone came from the same part of Chicago. They were both musically inclined; Jon with guitar and Simone with her voice.

"You're drenched with sweat," said Jon.

Simone felt her head and quickly tried to dry herself off. She felt it was no-use and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Did you sleep good??" asked Jon.

"Yea, I dreamt about the weirdest things," replied Simone.

"Really?? Like what??" asked Jon, interested.

Simone sighed, took a deep breath, then replied, "I dreamt about....William."

"Ohh, I see. Well. Are you ok??" Jon asked, concerned.

Simone nodded. She still loved William. Their relationship was golden on the night before his death, William laid in bed with Simone. He stared into her, glistening, green eyes. She did the same into his brown eyes. They were just enjoying each other's presence. William told Simone how he felt about her and she did the same.

"I can't wait until we start a family," said William.

"Same here. I can just see it now. Little William Jr. running around with your derby hat on," laughed Simone.

Simone then snapped out of her day dream and smiled at Jon, whom appeared to look concerned. The two then went to see what everyone else was doing. They found, Emily, Ryan, Brendon, and Gabe all in the living-room.

Brendon smiled a devilish smile and then beckoned her to sit down. She did and was immediately in a state of tranquilty. Brendon had put her under a trance. A stronger trance than she could handle. He lurred her into his arms.

Before she knew it, Simone ws in bed with Brendon. Her black hair was wavy and beautiful as it fell along her shoulders. She had her head on his chest. Brendon felt Simone's neck with his hand. It was tempting. A little too tempting. He started to remember the night he changed her. It was a night to remember forever.

She smiled, closed her eyes, then turned over. She heard a groan and awoke. To her surprise, the guy next to her wasn't William nor was it Brendon. No. It was....Gabe!! She jumped and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Gabe had on a black and white stripped shirt and black jeans. He was sleeping and not even realizing that Simone was awake.

"Holy crap, what am I on??" Simone asked to herself.

For once, she was in reality. No more crazy realistic dreams. She was really in bed with a hott vampire named, Gabe Saporta. She rubbed her head and sat up. That awoke Gabe and he asked her what was wrong. She didn't respond, she just ran to the bathroom and puked. She hadn't been with anyone, BUT William. This was too much for her and after she got sick, she washed her face, and then brushed her teeth. She just sat there, on the bathroom floor, shaking.

It must be a bestfriend thing, because Krystle knocked on the door and asked if Simone was ok. Simone let her friend in and they started to have a heart-to-heart. Krystle held Simone and whipped away her friend's tears. She knew how much William means to Simone. Simone didn't just love anyone, no she only loved her friends, family, and lover. She and William were to be together forever, until he was killed by Brendon. What a jerk. But who's Gabe to step in between them?? Well, what can a girl do?? Both Gabe and William have that soft, alluring, voice that makes Simone weak-in-the-knees.

This is dedicated to Gabe Saporta!! Because he's been on my mind ALL day!! Ohh and to my readers!! All of you!! I love you!! Just as much as I LOVE reviews!!
Sign up to rate and review this story