Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

EPILOGUE: A Time To Come

by Emo_Sami 3 reviews

The Epilogue!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 465 words

0Unrated
I had been married for a year. It hasn't been easy, but it's okay. Andy and I know that there will be some rough times ahead in the road, but if we work together we can get through. Plus, I had a pretty awesome job working for Decaydence (thanks Pete!) and I could help out the guys when they went on tour and stuff.

Yup, everything was great...until...

Well, I'm not exactly going to tell you yet.

See, I haven't told Andy. But I will...eventually.

Pete knows. Patrick knows. Joe knows. Angela and Rachel know. But Andy doesn't.

Why? You ask.

I'm not so sure it'd be a good idea.

It's scary and I'm not so sure what to think of it yet. I still have yet to come to terms with it.

You are probably thinking it's an illness, like cancer, right?

Well, you're wrong.

It's not that bad.

Actually it can be a good thing.

So I decided to talk to Pete about it since we had formed quite a close friendship.

"What should I do? I don't want to not tell him, but I don't want to get him fired up."

"If he loves you, he won't get fired up."

"But how do I know? How do you know? How does anyone know?" I asked.

Frustratingly, I clenched my fists together and grinded my teeth. I have a nasty temper, and Andy and Pete know full well how I can use it. They have yet to see it unleashed completely.

"Just tell him. Do it tonight since we're not leaving on tour till next year after we launch the new record, which we still have to begin with."

I nodded. I would just have to jump up the courage and tell him. It shouldn't be too hard.

Later that night, I made some vegan pasta and some breadsticks. Andy was due home in about 5 minutes and I was scared to death. No use hiding it from him any longer.

Andy walked through the door, and came into the kitchen immediately to kiss me.

"How was your day?"

"Good, and yours?"

"Pretty good."

"Hey, uhm Andy?"

"What is it sweetie?

"I have to tell you something."

Andy looked at me, curiousity glowing in his eyes. I gulped.

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but I think I've gained some weight."

"Okay..."

"And I went to the doctors."

"Uh huh..."

"Andy... I'm pregnant."

He didn't say anything. So I blurted out the rest.

"With twins."

(A/N: WOO! FINISHED MY FIRST STORY! And the sequel probably won't be out until after school is done and over with. Yay! Reviews are nicely appreciated and I'll keep everyone updated with the progress of the sequel. So...yeah... that's it. I LOVE YOU ALL!)
Sign up to rate and review this story