Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Light is Made to Fade......Or When Darkness Lightens Up.

Meeting Mikey....and ray.....and Frank...still no gerard....or so i thought

by gerardlover17 5 reviews

Just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 634 words

1Original
*Three Hours Later*

Walking to the Dining room, I find myself suddenly afraid of what lies in front of me. I knew that He was here. I had heard him greet me family. Frightened I stop before going in. Leaning against the wall I try to catch my breath. Suddenly I hear a voice say, "HE's not so bad, ya know."

Turning towards the voice, I see Gerards brother Mikey. Sighing i say, "You frightened me."

"It seems my brother does too. Or so you maid-of-honor tells me. Why are you scared of him? You don't know him."

Feeling bad about myself I realize he was right. "It's not him i'm scared of. It's his looks and his age and not knowing him and everything about all of this. I have no power to say no and it frightens me." I turned my head because i was afraid i would cry. I had had these fears trapped inside me and the person i finally spill them to is a total stranger.

Mikey at a lost for words reached over and rubbed her shoulder. "It'll be okay. Gee is a great guy. He would never do anything that you wouldn't want to do. To be honest he wishes he could back out of this but he promised our mother so he can't. But you do have the power to say no when you two are married. And you get to come to concerts..."

He was trying so hard to cheer me up that I blushed when i had to admit to him "Before a few months ago I had never even heard of My Chemical Romance. I still haven't listened to any of you music."

"WHAT??!!! You've....you haven't...HOLY SHIT!!!!"

At his yell two more members of the band show up. I recognize them as Frank Iero and Ray Toro. I turn a bright shade of red and cover me face. 'Oh god' I think to myself. 'Can this get any more embarrasssing.'

I soon realized it could as Mikey explained his shocked and Frank and Ray looked at me like I was insane.

Unable to take anymore i turn and run to the garden. Going to my favorite spot under the Oak tree I sit down and cry...from shame....from fear...from exhaustion....from simply trying to stay stronge and seem content. I was so tired.

Needing to rid myself of some of the pain i reach into a hidden cubby hole in the tree and pull out a broken knife i had stolen from the kitchen. Pulling up the sleeve of my red and white dress I slice my arm right below the inside of my elbow. "AHH" i cry as it goes a little deeper than i had meant it too.

"You shouldn't do that" I hear a sweet calm voice tell me. Looking up a see the shadow of a man standing over me. Scooting back i Stare up at him....

**Gee's P.O.V.**

Looking down at the frightened girl, I can't help but feel so much pity for her. I knew who she was but i didn't think she recognized me. Seeing the blood on her arm i rip the end of me shirt and bend over. Taking her arm in my hands i gently wipe away the blood. Smiling at her, i watch as her fear resides and she smiles back at me. I tie up her arm and cover up the wound. Sitting down next to her we just sit and enjoy the nighy, neither of us talking.

*My P.O.V.*

Looking over at this man i wonder who he was. And then it hit me....'Could this be....'



*****************

Alright hers chap two. Review and tell me what you think....Thanx......Your author, Shard
Sign up to rate and review this story