Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter One

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

[Semi-Short Ryan Ross Story] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 964 words

2Moving
Rolling over into the pillow, her face rubbing against the soft fabric of the pillowcase. She just wasn't ready to start the day yet. Closing her eyes once again she let out an over dramatic sigh as she heard the beeping from her sidekick which meant she had a message. Sitting up, she rubbed her face and flipped open the screen.

Smiling, she ran her finger over the screen as his name appeared in front of her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to feel like this."

Makayla sighed as she knew what he meant. He was going back to the discussion they had the night before about how every time she stood at that terminal gate and watched him get on another plane that it killed her.

He was one half of her whole world and each and every time his vacation ended she had to put on her brave face and pretend that she was okay. Pretend that it didn't kill her emotionally, or even physically that he wasn't in her arms or even sharing their bed with her.

Throwing her legs over the side of the bed, she stretched her arms above her head. Turning her attention to the door when the knob started to turn and before she knew it, it swung open and two sets of little three year old feet padded into the room.

"Good morning, mama." Aiden smiled at her, as he climbed onto the bed and crawled over to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her neck and planting a kiss on her cheek.

Aiden was a lot like his father, his eyes, his hair and everything reminded her of her father. Although, the boys were twins, they were not identical. They were fraternal.

Caleb was the spitting image of his mother, right down to his mannerisms. His hair color was the same as his brother's but their eyes were drastically different. One of the many ways that she could tell them apart.

"Good morning, baby." She kissed his head as she wrapped her arms around him. "C'mere Caleb." She waved him over with her finger as she picked him up. "Wha's wrong baby?" She asked.

"I miss Daddy." He rubbed his cheeks with the back of his hands as he looked up at her.

This was the kind of thing that killed Makayla, every day she had to watch her children cry for their Daddy even though they tried to understand that Daddy had a job that required him to be away from home for a long time.

"Daddy's busy!" Aiden declared as he held onto his mother's arm. "He's with Uncle Bren Bren!" He added as he let go of his mother to look at his brother.

"Where is Dylan?" Caleb smiled at his mother. "Come over and play!" His sad frown instantly faded at the thought of seeing his cousin.

"Dylan is with Aunt Ella." Makayla smiled. "How about I call Aunt Ellla and ask her to come over and bring Dylan?" She reached out and picked up Caleb and set him on her lap.

"YAY!" Both boys cheered as they jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. That means they would spend whatever time they had before Dylan came over picking out toys to play with and figuring out what they were going to wear. They were definitely their father's children.

Letting out a deep breath, Makayla quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Everything Ryan said was running through her mind. The way his voice sounded as she finally broke down confessed about everything she had been keeping in. Closing her eyes, she could hear the words repeat in her head.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Ryan's heart broke as he could literally hear the tears roll down her cheeks.

"I'm not sure if I can do this anymore." She let out the sob that she had been holding back. "Day after day you're gone and I can't see you. You're kids miss you, I miss you." She wiped her eyes, her voice hushed to keep from waking up the kids.

"I miss you too, baby, but I'll be home soon." He let out his own deep breath. He didn't want to get upset, but it was killing him that she felt like this. Things were supposed to get easier the longer they were together.

"Please tell me this is the last plane ride and your home." She took a deep breath.

"One week, baby girl and I'm home for months." He told her. The time they would be home would be good for him and Makayla. He would have to work, but he would still be sleeping in the same bed with her every night.

"I can't wait for this feeling to be over." She confessed as she closed her eyes hiding the tears that wanted to fall down her cheeks.

"Neither can I. I love you." He stressed. He wanted her to know that he loved her, no matter what they were going to make it through everything.



Breaking herself out of her thoughts, she pulled her shirt on over her head and walked out of the room to check on her sons and make a call to Ella to see if she wanted to bring Dylan over. She could use the company to take her mind off of everything. Sometimes spending all of her time with two three year olds were enough to make you insane.


This is just a little something I wrote for my best friend [the_best_cliche, check her out she's awesome.] There will be a few more chapters. Please, if you enjoyed it, or even hated it, let me know. I love hearing from you!
Sign up to rate and review this story