Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Just Too Busy Fallowing The Crowd

Constantly On A Down And Tired Of Waiting

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

title from the song "keeping up with the joneses" by the medic droid

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 327 words

1Original
He was never anything more then an average 27-year-old. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. Always the one you cared for the most, but he himself cared for no one. He was always your first kiss, and always you're last; that feeling deep in the pit of your stomach when you might be falling. He was everything. Oh, but to him you were always just a fad, a cheerleader if you will; never anything important until he needed you most, and unfortunately, I was always the one he needed most.

He was never anything more then an average 27-year-old living life the hard way, the celebrity way, the broken hearted, overworked, leave-your-feelings-at-the-door-way. He suffered from so many problems he didn't understand. And almost no one could save him from himself.

----

His band mate; best friend and worst enemy also happened to be my brother; well, half brother if you'd like things to get technical. Patrick was and always had been my rock, the one who always brought me back up when Pete pushed me so far down. Always the one telling me how I was wasting my time with lost causes like him; that I deserved better.

But no one knew Pete like I did, not even Patrick. He never listened to that boy, truly listened to what was going on in that head of his, at least, not like I did. And despite them being "best friends", the two often got into fights, sometimes leaving them with black eyes and broken limbs. Always minor of course, but I was always the one who prevented those two from killing each other. You see, I was 'sensitive' and by losing either of them, they knew that it would only be a matter of time before I would be gone as well.

We were all just a part of something none of us understood.

this is where our story begins:

hope you liked it
5+ reviews for a new chapter :]
kaythanksbye
Sign up to rate and review this story