Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Just Too Busy Fallowing The Crowd

Boy's Grab Your Guns

by xxlaurenxx 6 reviews

title from the song "boy's grab your guns" by my american heart

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 999 words

0Unrated
I walked down the hallway of the seemingly empty house, looking for anyone. The wooden floor beneath my feet was cold and hard, making it uncomfortable to walk barefoot. The whole place was filled with an annoying silence I just wanted to end. But soon enough I reached the end of the corridor where I walked through the door to Pete's room. There I saw Pete sleeping soundly. I approached him slowly, trying my best not to wake him and sat down softly next to him.

He had a tired smirk across his face, the one he always wore when he was sleeping. I had seen it numerous times before, each time still making me smile to myself. His breathing was progressive and light, enough to make me want to sleep myself. I placed my hand on his forehead softly and pushed the hair off of his face. The moment my fingers touched the flesh on his forehead, his eyelashes began to flutter up and down as his eyes opened. He glanced up at me, releasing a sweet smile as he took my hand and massaged it slowly with his fingers. "Hey..." he breathed out lightly.

"I was wondering where you went", I replied softly, as if we were trying to hide from someone. I took a pause as I stared into his eyes. He smiled again, kissing me lightly on my lips. "Pat say's you guys got an interview or something later this afternoon", I said.

"Ughh...." He groaned as he covered his face with the pillow

"Hey..." I began calmingly as I lay down on top of his and removed the pillow from his face. "Relax, kay?" I took a pause as I noticed the aggravation worn across his face. I kissed his lips caringly, making his expression ease up. "I hate seeing you like this, Pete."

"I know, and I hate making you worry about me. It's just this whole deal, the whole fame thing.... It's just so confusing, you have no idea" he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me in closer to him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

I smiled, and parted my lips to speak, but was interrupted by a knocking at the door. I exhaled loudly, and rolled my eyes as I sat up off of him. "You want me to go and get it?" I asked. He nodded slowly as he pushed aside the blankets and sat up, kissing me lightly on the forehead. I smiled and stood up, making my way out of the room and down the hallway, eventually getting to the door. I placed my hand on the knob and turned it, opening the door.

"Um, Dana?" Patrick asked confused. "What are you doing here, at Pete's house?" his tone gradually got louder with each word he spoke, as if he were assuming the worst. "What have you and him bee..."

"Pat..." I cut him off, raising my voice to about the same volume as his. "Relax, everything is fine. I just got here like ten minutes ago."

He rolled his eyes and took me aside to the kitchen. "Dana..." he said, lowering his voice, making it impossible for someone in the other room, oh, let's say Pete, to hear. "What did I fucking tell you about screwing around with this guy? He's just going to take you down with him."

"No, Patrick...ugh", I rolled my eyes and began making my way back to Pete's room, when Patrick grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. "Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed.

Not but a few moments later Pete came walking out confused. He looked at Patrick, then me, noticing the angry looks across both of our faces and parted his lips to speak. "Um... Pat, Dana... what's going on?" he asked quickly.

I opened my mouth, ready to talk but was cut off by an angry Patrick. "You can have any goddamn girl in the states! Why the fuck do you have to go and screw around with my sister?" he screamed, pushing Pete back away from him. "You could have any dumb fuck celebrity heirs you wanted, any movie star or little groupie. But you have to go and take a girl that really fucking matters, a girl that could do so much fucking better then you!"


"Pat, what the fuck is your deal?" Pete said, probably trying to stop the fighting. He inched closer to Patrick, trying to work the whole deal out, but was only pushed away again. Pete looked over at me, my eyes filled with tears just watching what was going on. I knew what would happen too. It was always the same.

Pete swung his arm back quickly and hit Patrick hard across the face, causing him to take a few steps back, hitting the wall behind him. "Don't fucking start this now. Not with Dana right in front of us."

Patrick spit the blood out onto Pete's floor. He looked up, "Don't fucking talk like you know what's best for her. You're the one who's always bringing her down; making her life go nowhere!" he took a pause, catching his breath. "All you want to do is take her down with you."

"Stop..." I said softly. The boys both looked over at the tears rolling down my face. Both of their expressions calmed and filled with not anger, but sympathy. "Why can't you two just stop fighting for once? Let me make my own decisions and leave each other out of this whole thing?" I took a pause as I looked down at the floor. "You two are supposed to be friends." There was an awkward silence that seemed to fill the whole house. "Don't make me choose, please, because if I have to, I'm not going to choose either of you."



hope you liked it
6+ reviews for a new one
so if you liked it be sure to leave your opinion
thanks so much
Sign up to rate and review this story