Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape Two

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 421 words

0Unrated
Rory sat on her couch, messing with her lip-ring. Could you tell she was nervous? She wasn't nervous because of Ray. I mean, they've been friends forever, she even kissed him once... Well, maybe it wasn't a kiss... It was a BIG kiss... A nice French one... And Rory liked it... But that's not the point. They both liked each other, but Rory never told Ray. So Rory went after other guys and ended up breaking their hearts because she had a thing for Ray.

The phone beside her vibrated and Rory caught it before it could slide off the couch. "Hello?" Rory said, standing up, giving the house a once-over, she didn't need to, the house was spotless. Seriously.

"Yo, it's Ray." Ray's deep, soft voice rang from the other end..

"Ray! You called!" Rory smiled.

"I told you I would, babe."

"Aw..." Rory put a hand to her chest.

"Yeah, well I called to tell you as soon as Frank gets a cab-which is right now. Damn, Frank can get a cab quick!"

"So, you're coming now?"

"Um... Yeah. See you in a while."

"Kay. Oh, by the way, Maddi's comin' over too." Rory walked back into the living room after checking the whole house.

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye..." Rory hung up the phone and smiled as the doorbell rang. "Yay Maddi!"

*♥*


"Hey guys, great news! Another one of my old friends is coming over too!" Ray dumped his stuff into the cab-van.

"Oh well." Frank sighed. "The more the better-er..."

"It's the more the merrier, dumbass." Bob hit him over the head, while all Frank did was shoot him a glare.

"Her name is Maddison. Be nice to her, and no Frank, she's not taken, but that doesn't mean you can un-single-ize her." Ray rolled his eyes.

Frank stuck his tongue out at him, buckling his seat-belt.

*♥*


Rory and Maddi bobbed their heads to some music on the radio. Or as Ray would say, the 'Rad-io'.
"Come on, I think I hear the car pulling up!" Maddi pulled Rory from the couch and over to the door, pulling it open. Rory and Maddi were engulfed in a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you so much, Rory!" Ray smiled. "You too, Madds."

"Maddi. And I missed you too, Ray." Maddi smiled, hugging Ray while she watched some guys carry cases and bags in the house.

"Rory, Maddi, this is Bob, Frank, Mikey, and Gerard. My Dudes." Ray said, pointing to each of them.

Boy did Rory have her eye on Gerard...
Sign up to rate and review this story