Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape Six

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 707 words

0Unrated
Gerard sighed, sitting down at a small table in the corner of the small arcade Frank and Ray had agreed to go to. All Gerard could think about was Rory. It was like his thoughts didn't belong to him anymore, and he couldn't help it. He couldn't think about food, how he looked (he didn't care much about that anyway), or even music, all he could think about was Rory, and how much he needed her. He couldn't stand it. Not anymore, he'd held it in long enough, it was fair time he'd let it out... But when? He wasn't so sure anymore. A while ago he'd thought of a few good times, along with a few good plans, but he had left them on the side of the road. Ditched. He had yet to pick them back up. He had no one to talk to; Bob left somewhere (Gerard could barely understand his drunken ass. All he knew was he wasn't taking the car), Mikey left with some girl, Jo? Janet? Justin Timberlake? Gerard couldn't remember, all he knew was it started with a J. He couldn't talk to Ray, he'd just get mad. Frankie? Na, he's got the biggest mouth ever. So, the only person her could trust right now was himself. Great, Gee, he thought, let's talk to ourselves, shall we? Maybe we won't get put in the loony-bin! He rested his head on the table, so he could see Ray and Frank from the corner of his eye. Frank ran back to Gerard and held out two cupped hands. "Gerard, need more quarters." He said. Gerard dug around in his pocket, pulled out his wallet, and pulled out a dollar. He plopped it down in Frank's hands. Frank just stared at it. Then gave Gerard a weird look. "You call this quarters?"

"Get change, play your games, then we're leaving this place." Gerard rested his head on the table again, watching Frank run off and get change. It's not that Gerard didn't like video arcade games, because trust me, he did, it was just that his mind was on other things.

*♥*

10:27 p.m.

"Rory relax. The box said it would come out in twenty to twenty-three washes, right? So all we have to do is wash your hair twenty to twenty-three times." Maddison told Rory, who was still complaining.

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say. My hair's going to be fried!" Rory said, patting her hair.

"Oh, forget about your hair for a while. It already looks bad." Maddi smiled.

"Ha-ha, I forgot how to laugh." Rory rolled her eyes.

"I was joking. Come on, can't you just-" Maddi was cut off by the door busting open and Frank jumping in, shortly after Ray and Gerard came in.

"Honey, I'm home!" He called, smiling. "Dude, what happened to your hair?"

"Maddi happened to my hair." Rory glared at her.

"Shut up, it was an accident." Maddi said. "So did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah, after about four hours at the arcade." Gerard complained, hanging up his coat. "I'm broke now."

"Same," Ray complained also, tossing his coat on the couch. "He took everyone's quarters. Even our bills."

"Hey," Frankie stuck his hands in the air, defensively. "It's not my fault."

"Yes it is!" Gerard and Ray yelled at the same time.

"Damn... I didn't know I wasn't loved..." Frank laughed.

"You're loved." Maddi smiled.

"Well, I better get started on my twenty to twenty-three shampoos." Rory said, walking into the bathroom. "Don't forget you're going to help!" She called at Maddi.

"Oh, I will!" Maddi said, grabbing her coat from the coat rack quietly. "I'll be right out here waiting for you!" She snuck out the door with Frank trailing behind.

"You better!" Rory called again, just as the door shut. Rather loudly, I must add. And Rory must've heard, because she ran out of the bathroom at lightening speed in nothing but a towel.

"Maddison Leigh! You get back here!" She called, rushing out the door. A few seconds later, she came back in. "Fuck!" She said.

"Left?" Ray asked, dumbly.

"Duh!" Rory scoffed, running her hand through her newly green hair, and pacing across the carpet. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."
Sign up to rate and review this story