Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Tape Sixteen

by x_____ER 1 review

THE END

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 273 words

0Unrated
Gerard popped the question to Rory approximately a week after they got back together at a special screening of The Adams Family in a theater. They now have two kids, Augusta Wednesday Way, and Spencer Pugsley Way. Their middle names fashioned from The Adams Family movie.

Gerard and Rory refer to themselves as Morticia and Gomez daily.

Frank and Maddi are married too; they've got one little bundle of joy named Franklyn Leigh Iero, named after Frank of course.

Let's see, oh, Mikey is currently seeing the same person he was out with on that one night. Her name was later found out to be Johnna Miller. And has a step-son and step-daughter, Reno Sterling Miller and Alexx Justin Miller.

Bob bought his new drumstick after Caliber chewed on his other one, and eventually found out how to juggle his drumsticks without poking himself in the eye or breaking lamps. One time at a show, one of his drumsticks landed in the crowd and he jumped in after it, that is how he met Eclipse, later got busy themselves and now have one-to-many bundles of joy, Fable Martin Bryar, James Newton Bryar and Paul Antonio Bryar.

Ray is talking to his mother a lot more and visiting his grandma often as well. He bought a new guitar and now plays small songs at night for his daughter, Libretto Kat Toro.

Oh, and as for the quote Gerard used, "In the end, it is said, the only thing more enduring than death is love.", was written in a piece of paper and framed above their bed, not to mention etched in Rory's grandmother's headstone.
Sign up to rate and review this story