Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

'Did......you hear about Liam?'

by ChickWithCoolHair 3 reviews

Mary Way's life was all okay until hey 'boyfriend' Liam breaks it off with her. All the guys try to cheer her up, and from that day her relationship's will never be the same. [A.Frank.Iero.Romance]...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 1146 words

0Unrated
Chapter One.

I swayed gently on the swing, the cool breeze blowing on my face and my hair going with it. I was in the park, and I just needed some alone time at the moment. My phone vibrated in my pocket again, I pulled it out to look at the Caller Id.
Mikey
I sighed and pressed the answer button.
"Yeah what's up?", I asked, still swaying on the swing.
"You ok Mary? Where are you?" He asked, he sounded worried. I smiled for the first time that day.
"Don't worry about it, I'm walking home now. See you later." I said. I heard him sigh.
"Ok then, bye." I closed my phone up again and placed it back in my pocket. I didn't mean to worry him, or anyone else for that matter. I just took it hard, and it's my problem to deal with now. No one else's. I slowly got up, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and putting my hands in my pockets. I began my walk home, pondering over the events that had take place that day.

--FlashBack-
I was in my room, Gerard was at my desk drawing a bird for my Geography assignment and Mikey was on my beanbag reading a magazine. I lay on my bed listening to The Smashing Pumpkins, but paused it as my phone began to vibrate.
"Hi!" I said, smiling.
"Hey, it's Liam." He said, he sounded mono-tonish. I wonder what's wrong?
"You ok?" I asked. I know I sounded worried.
"Yeah, umm, I just wanted to tell you something. You know Tina... the Captain of the Girls Swimming team?" He asked. I was a bit confused a this question.
"Yeah well, I just wanted to break it off with you, as she and I are together now." He said, and hung up in my face. I felt my eyes go watery and I turned face down on my bed.
"You ok little sis?" Asked Mikey. Gerard looked up from his drawing, and came to sit on the end of my bed.
"Was that Liam?" He asked, patting me on the back. I nodded, face still down. I heard Mikey mumble something that resembled, "Mother fucker.."
"What happened?" He asked, still patting my back.
"He broke up with me for Tina." I said. Mikey came to join us on the bed as well.
"The captain of the girls swimming team?" Mikey asked. I nodded, and turned back around to face them. Gerard stood up.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Where is he?" He asked. I knew what he was going to do.
"Gerard, I don't know." I said.
"Stuff that!" Said Mikey who got up but forgot that his shoes were untied and tripped, legs and arms flailing. A loud thump echoed through the room, and Gerard and I exchanged weird looks. I looked over the edge of the bed to find him with his face squashed against the carpet and his glasses askew.
"You ok?" I asked.
"I'm good." He said, pulling himself up and fixing his glasses.
"He's at home isn't he?" Asked Gerard, breaking the silence.
"Gerard...."
"I'm going there." He started to make his way out of my room. I got up and grabbed onto his arm. He looked at me and stopped in his tracks. I took my chances and ran. I ran downstairs and opened he door, letting the cold autumn air hit my face.
--EndOfFlashback-

I looked at the ground below me as I made my way back home. I did a little hop, every now and again trying to miss the cracks in the concrete, but knowing my luck I hit them every time.
"Mary!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I looked around to see my best friend Kathryn running toward me. I stopped to let her catch up and watched her stop and place her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.
"Why..... Aren't you...... with the older ones?" She panted. I shrugged my shoulders and she nodded.
"Did.... You hear about Liam?" She asked, concern showing in her face. I nodded and she did the same and patted my back.
"He was never worth it... neither is that slut of a bitch faced whore who can't keep her fucking legs closed for fucking five-"
"Kathryn."
"She's lovely!" She said, putting her hands up in defense. I cracked a smile.
"Ahh, there's the Mary we all know and love." She said, linking arms with me.
"Come on, knowing Gerard he's be worried sick! And knowing Mikey he wouldn't be supervised because of Gerard being worried sick and might try to make food to cheer him up and burn the fucking house down." She said, smiling. I smiled again. I've known her ever since I was 3 years old, we went to the same schools, playgroups etc. And I don't think I've ever met anyone like her. She skipped me home, while I kinda trudged and tripped, until we got to the front door. Kathryn knocked and we waited until Gerard opened the door and completely engulfed me in hugs.
"I was so fucking worried."
"Don't be." I said.
"No... it's my entire fault. God I'm not worthy to be an older brother..." he said, now pacing the front verandah. I smiled and hugged him.
"There are more important people in my life than 'boyfriends' you know?" I said. He smiled and hugged me back. Kathryn 'Awww'ed behind me and I flipped her off.
"Mary?" I saw a pair of glasses peek out from the doorframe.
"Yeah?" I asked. He came out and hugged me.
"You doing ok?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled, grabbing my hand and taking me inside. Kathryn folded her arms.
"Hi Kathryn" Said Gerard and Mikey in unison as they walked inside, she smiled.
"Much better." She followed us inside and closed the door behind her.
"Hey, what's that ringing noise?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.
"The phone dumbass!" I said. She mouthed an, "Oooh." And plopped herself down on one of the sofa's. Gerard came out from the kitchen, hand against the receiver.
"Is it ok if the guys come around Mary?" He asked. I nodded and he jumped up and answered the phone again.
"You sure?" Asked Kathryn, raising her eyebrows.
"Yeah, I'm sure the guys will cheer me up." I said.
"Yeah.. But one of them happens to be Frank so If I were you, I would hide the coffee pot and lock the pantry" She said. I laughed.
"Nahh, let him go this time." I said, sitting down next to her. Today was already getting better and I just hope my favorite five-some can help me out.

==========================================

[Rate and Review, please tell me if it's worth continuing, if it needs improving, ideas etc.]
[I don't own MCR... lala.]

==========================================
Sign up to rate and review this story