Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

'GEE, FRANK'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!'

by ChickWithCoolHair 10 reviews

Frank rapes Mikey. LOL! nah jks, read on..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 1110 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

The doorbell rang and Mikey bolted out from the kitchen.
"Me me me me me me me me me" He said, opening the door and screaming. I walked into the hall to see Frank on top of Mikey, while Ray and Bob stepped over them to give me a hug.
"Umm.. what's up with those two?" I asked over Bob's shoulder.
"GEE! FRANK'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!" Mikey yelled, I laughed. Gee came into the hallway with a coke.
"Meh." He said, shrugging his shoulders and ushered Bob, Ray and I into the living room. We all sat on the floor and after about 40 seconds a disgruntled Mikey came in closely followed by Frank, who was grinning from ear to ear.
"Awww... did little Mikey loose his virginity to Frankie?" Ray cooed. Mikey flipped him off and Kathryn and I burst into laughter. I was right, they did make everything better.
"What do you bitches want to play?" Asked Gerard.
"Who said we were playing anything?" Asked Mikey, turning to Gee. We all slowly raised our hands and Mikey looked around, before pouting and slumping on the floor.
"Awww.." I said. I crawled over and sat in his lap, giving him a hug. He smiled and poked his tongue out at Gee.
"Ha! I'm the favorite!" He said. I got off again and sat where I was before.
"Hmm... Truth or Dare?" asked Bob.
"Nahh... Spin the bottle?" Asked Ray.
"Oooo, some one is daring today" I said. Ray just shrugged and went into our kitchen to find an empty bottle.
"Hey dickhead I have one right here!" Yelled Gerard after him. He came running back and snatched I from Gerard.
"Mine now." He said, and placed it on the floor.
"Me first!" He said, he spun and it landed on Kathryn. She laughed and they both leaned in the middle of the circle and kissed.
"Awww" I said. Kathryn made sure she elbowed me on her way down and I just laughed.
"Ok, Me!" Yelled Gerard. He spun and it landed on Mikey.
"Oh God No!" I yelled and covered my eyes and He pounced on him.
"My older brothers are NOT supposed to be doing that sort of creepy shit!" I said. Everyone laughed and finally, when it was over, Mikey had his turn.
Ray had his share of laughs when it landed on Frank, who raised his eyebrows a number of times.
"You know you want me." He said, growling and crawling toward Mikey, who screamed and ran upstairs. I felt sorry for the poor bloke, so I got up.
"Just a second guys." I said, I made my way upstairs to his room and knocked.
"Frank, I don't want your mother fucking saliva..."
"It's me."
"oh." He opened the door and I walked in.
"You ok?" I asked, he sat on his bed.
"Yeah, it's only a game. You?" I sat next to him.
"Yes, of course I am! Why would you ask?" I said. He raised his eyebrows.
"You know why." I sighed.
"I don't know. I'm trying to forget him and all but we were together for 6 months Mikey... 6 months!" I said. He nodded in understanding.
"I know, hey, I've got some homework I've got to catch up on. You go back downstairs ok?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door to make my way downstairs. I found the guys waiting in the living room for me.
"Is he coming back?" Asked Bob as I sat down next to him. I shook my head.
"Nahh, he had too much homework he's got to catch up on." I said, then I hit my head with my hand.
"And so do I! My Geography assignment! Fuck!" I yelled and bolted upstairs. Truth was, I didn't have to do that as Gerard had finished it for me. I needed to get away for a while. I made my way up the stairs again and opened the door to my room, shutting it behind me. I then collapsed on my bed with a 'batman' logo on the top and turned on my stereo.
I found my Smashing Pumpkins CD and hit the play button, closing my eyes.
I was bobbing my head to the beat, letting the music wash over me when someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." I said, turning off my stereo. I looked back around to see Frank walk in and shut the door behind him.
"Hey Frankie!" I said, crossing my legs so that he could sit down.
"Hey." He said, smiling.
"What's up?"
"Well... why aren't you doing homework?" He asked. Shit, I was busted.
"Umm..."
"Gerard told us about the Liam thing." He said understandingly. I nodded.
"Yeah.."
"Is that why you're not doing any homework, and sitting up here like a loner with nothing to do but listen to music?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He sat down. Frank was a year younger than Mikey and a year older than me. He and I had always been the closest out of him, Ray and Bob because he was the closest to my age I suppose.
"Listen, Liam is a dickhead. He's the kind of guy who will only look for girls that they classify as 'sexy' or the ones his mates want. He does it for popularity and nothing else and you deserve way better than that. If I could , right now I'd be bashing the shit out of him..." I gave him a pleading look, "But since I know you well enough, I know you wouldn't want that. If he wants to be with some slut than let him because in the end he'll have no one to fall back on. In my opinion you're way better off without someone like him. You could probably have any guy you want; you're beautiful, talented in your music, but only because I taught you. Ha! And also it's much better getting up and I don't know... raiding other people's pantries than sitting up here thinking abut a guy who's going to be living in a cardboard box by the time he's thirty." He said. I laughed at the last part.
"Thank you." I said quietly. He nodded and began to stand up, but sat down again.
"There's something else I wanted to tell you.." He said. I looked up at him.
"Shoot."
"Well... I don't know if you'll agree with me or not..."
"Frankie...."
"And it's kind of a secret..."
"Frank!" He immediately lifted my chin and gently kissed me.

===========================================

[Rate and Review Pretty Please xD. Tell me what you think, ideas etc.]
[I don't own MCR.....lala]

===========================================
Sign up to rate and review this story